Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can GOA have a Negative impact?
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

can GOA have a Negative impact?
01-27-2016 1:55 PM

I'm probably being irrational and paranoid.

But I was dating a girl for three months. We are both girls. Never once did I wear pheromones. She broke with me past week. We were inseparable. Her reasons were that she is still not over her ex boyfriend and feels like she needs to fix herself and doesn't want to drag me along and can't see herself falling for me. She still talks to her ex but doesn't want to be with him. She told me about her feelings for him back in xmas time.

The week before she broke up with me I just wore one drop of GOA on my shirt. We had a great night. The sex was amazing. But I started feeling a distance from her after that night slowly. I'm starting to think, it can't be because of that one drop of GOA? I'm just trying to understand what happened. And I know it probably has nothing to do with it but I need your input.

We even had sex the night she broke up with me. She has a very strong sexual attraction towards me. But feels emotionally closed and that's why she says it doesn't work. I'm trying to accept the break up and I'm trying to find reasons. Can you guys tell me if I am overthinking this GOA drop?
01-27-2016 1:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: can GOA have a Negative impact?
01-27-2016 2:36 PM

I think it's certainly possible that GoA had a hand in this. For one thing, GoA seems to disinhibit. This means that your girl was probably feeling this way, but she had a hard time talking about it or doing something about it. The GoA could've taken away her inhibitions so she could act on what was already there.

Also, GoA can bring out emotions in people, and if her emotions are primarily for her ex, it could've caused some dissonance inside of her.

Either way, she seems very confused. It's impossible to blame mones completely, but it may have had an impact.
01-27-2016 2:36 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-27-2016 3:48 PM

Has she ever been with a girl before? Maybe she is still debating some things in her head...Could have been too intense for her...As you said, it could be the feelings for her ex.

I would suggest just trying to be her friend while still having the pheromones on to remind her of that strong sexual chemistry...She may come back or you may get a really cool friend. Plus as a friend, she may share with you the real reason that she needed space.
01-27-2016 3:48 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-28-2016 3:30 PM

I thought the same about GOA and how it might have affected my wife. She told me she wasn't ready to be married less than a week after our wedding and told me she needed time. A week later broke up with me. Funny thing was she then tried getting back together after I let her leave and "be single." F

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
01-28-2016 3:30 PM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-28-2016 3:43 PM

My guess is that she has a lot of issues going on here. Were you her 1st female ecounter? Was she ever open about it or repressed and hid it? Did her family & friends know about you?

She may have broken up with you because she may have felt guilty and thinks she needs to be with a man. Don't mean to sound like an ass but I know of this very same situation with 2 women and 1 of them eventually started living like a man. Her ex got married has kids and will never acknowledge her relationship with "Peter" as he's now known.

Also GOA probably did play a hand and after she felt guilty of the rebound sex. If this is the case move on with a woman who doesn't have these issues or still tied emotionally to an ex. Just my $0.02

The Dude abides...
01-28-2016 3:43 PM

Share This Thread