Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
best pheromones for status, alpha personality, confidence
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

best pheromones for status, alpha personality, confidence
06-07-2015 6:21 PM

Hello everyone. I am completely new to pheromones and as such have spent a lot of time reading and researching on Phero truth before posting. The information i have gleaned from the various posts and threads leads me to believe I am ready to ask some relevant questions

What I am looking for at this moment are pheromones with strong self effects (I may have other goals later but right now mostly self effects). I consider myself to have a very beta personality and am interested in changing this fact. I am aware that pheromones are only a small part but every little bit helps My question therefore is what are the best pheromones would be recommended to increase one's alpha status and confidence.

I also would consider myself introverted so would like advice on social pheromones also.

My final question is a more fundamental one. I have read here that if a chosen pheromone does not match the wearers, signature, it will lead to "ghosting". My question therefore is if my personality is beta and I choose a alpha pheromone would that not lead to ghosting Therefore am I doomed to pheromones not being of help, Thanks.

(by the way from reading pheromone truth I have products that i want to try but just want to get fresh unbiased opinion from the users here thanks Hope my first post was not too long.
06-07-2015 6:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: best pheromones for status, alpha personality, confidence
06-07-2015 7:31 PM

A314 Rev32 (Androtics), IMO, is still the best thing for not only increasing one's status and confidence, but permanently engendering those changes in the wearer over time. But, since that's not available, APi (PXS) is the next best thing I've tried - the self-effects are subtle, but they're there. Alpha Treasures (PT) looks solid as well, maybe better than APi, but I have yet to test it so take that with a grain of salt - same goes for Captain. Overdose (LAL) is another possibility - I love this one. Two pumps is what you'll want for status (though, like Wolf, it has a pretty heavy social side as well).

I'd suggest avoiding both Wolf and Bad Wolf. Wolf is too soft for your personality - the idea is balancing out that aspect of you, not taking it further into the beta - Wolf will do just this. It was designed for larger, alpha guys to help soften up their image. As for Bad Wolf (also haven't tested this one), it appears this one requires quite a bit of work on your part - in other words, it's a terrible idea for most if not all "betas." Same goes for AV.

As for socials, I *love* Odyssey for getting rid of some of my SAD and helping me be more talkative. I'm not the beta type, but I'm fairly introverted, and SAD just makes this worse. P103 is another molecule that helps with this - 15mcg is the dose I'd recommend. SXD-9 is fairly helpful as well, but it's a gel and takes awhile to start working - for this reason, I can't generally recommend it. XS144 Outspoken from PXS might be one to test out - it was practically designed for you, from the looks of it, though once again, I haven't tested this one. Right now seems an especially good time for socials - I've been seeing interesting new mixes pop up everywhere these past few months!
06-07-2015 7:31 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2015 7:53 PM

(06-07-2015 7:31 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  A314 Rev32 (Androtics), IMO, is still the best thing for not only increasing one's status and confidence, but permanently engendering those changes in the wearer over time. But, since that's not available, APi (PXS) is the next best thing I've tried - the self-effects are subtle, but they're there. Alpha Treasures (PT) looks solid as well, maybe better than APi, but I have yet to test it so take that with a grain of salt - same goes for Captain. Overdose (LAL) is another possibility - I love this one. Two pumps is what you'll want for status (though, like Wolf, it has a pretty heavy social side as well).

I'd suggest avoiding both Wolf and Bad Wolf. Wolf is too soft for your personality - the idea is balancing out that aspect of you, not taking it further into the beta - Wolf will do just this. It was designed for larger, alpha guys to help soften up their image. As for Bad Wolf (also haven't tested this one), it appears this one requires quite a bit of work on your part - in other words, it's a terrible idea for most if not all "betas." Same goes for AV.

As for socials, I *love* Odyssey for getting rid of some of my SAD and helping me be more talkative. I'm not the beta type, but I'm fairly introverted, and SAD just makes this worse. P103 is another molecule that helps with this - 15mcg is the dose I'd recommend. SXD-9 is fairly helpful as well, but it's a gel and takes awhile to start working - for this reason, I can't generally recommend it. XS144 Outspoken from PXS might be one to test out - it was practically designed for you, from the looks of it, though once again, I haven't tested this one. Right now seems an especially good time for socials - I've been seeing interesting new mixes pop up everywhere these past few months!

Thanks for your response. I am glad you responded because I was thinking that the products I would try were Overdose or Wolf. However, from what you are saying Wolf does not seem like a good choice. Could you give a rundown of the difference between Overdose and Api and why you think Api is better than Overdose for my goals

Also, I always thought SAD introversion and beta were the same thing. I will do research on these to see the difference but am curious: As someone who suffers from SAD and introversion what you think the difference those two and being beta Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 8:09 PM by kehawe.)
06-07-2015 7:53 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2015 2:17 PM

(06-07-2015 6:21 PM)kehawe Wrote:  Hello everyone. I am completely new to pheromones and as such have spent a lot of time reading and researching on Phero truth before posting. The information i have gleaned from the various posts and threads leads me to believe I am ready to ask some relevant questions

What I am looking for at this moment are pheromones with strong self effects (I may have other goals later but right now mostly self effects). I consider myself to have a very beta personality and am interested in changing this fact. I am aware that pheromones are only a small part but every little bit helps My question therefore is what are the best pheromones would be recommended to increase one's alpha status and confidence.

I also would consider myself introverted so would like advice on social pheromones also.

My final question is a more fundamental one. I have read here that if a chosen pheromone does not match the wearers, signature, it will lead to "ghosting". My question therefore is if my personality is beta and I choose a alpha pheromone would that not lead to ghosting Therefore am I doomed to pheromones not being of help, Thanks.

(by the way from reading pheromone truth I have products that i want to try but just want to get fresh unbiased opinion from the users here thanks Hope my first post was not too long.

I know it is unusual to reply to one's own post but I really am seeking some advice and hope that by giving more details as to why I am seeking help may engender more responses

For as long as I can remember I have been introverted and shy. I have always been extremely uncomfortable in social situations ie social anxiety disorder I have tried therapy, hypnosis, subliminals; nothing seems to help.

I have resigned myself to this and have constructed my life so that I have avoided social situations.

What has finally prompted me to investigate the possibility that pheromones could help is that my life situation has changed and I will be forced to be in more social situations

Recently I had to attend a social gathering with my wife's family. To say this was difficult is an understatement. It brought back the same stresses and discomfort I have always felt in social situations.

Knowing that I will now be expected to attend more of these social gatherings I am seeking some help hopefully with the use of pheromones.

What I am seeking are pheromones with the best self effects for increasing confidence increasing status increasing social comfort and changing my personality from beta to alpha

I hope by adding more details to my situation I have conveyed just how much I would welcome some of your much needed advice.

Ekscentra was kind enough to reply I hope to get more responses from the pheromone truth community so I have a consensus of what pheromone I can try for my goals. Thanks.
06-09-2015 2:17 PM

metaltree

Rep Post

06-09-2015 3:30 PM

(06-09-2015 2:17 PM)kehawe Wrote:  What I am seeking are pheromones with the best self effects for increasing confidence increasing status increasing social comfort and changing my personality from beta to alpha

Sorry but no pheromone product is going to do this for you. Self effects are usually subtle except the anxiety some guys get from Androstenone and the lethargy others get from Androstadienone .

Pheromones can give you a more comforting vibe and also can give you a more alpha vibe. But I don't know of any products that can give you both very effectively. The products that make you seem more alpha can scare people away. The products that make you more comforting can make you seem more beta too. Pheromones are a tricky business. Sorry, they are not easy to use. But there are good products for beginners that might help improve things a little bit.

Here are some good beginner products to consider:
Taboo
Core
Nude
Captain
(What I mean by beginner is these products shouldn't cause any problems in your life at the recommended dosages. They are all excellent products)

Don't expect these products to change who you are. Just use them for a boost in the right direction.
06-09-2015 3:30 PM
Sylvian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2015 4:59 PM

I am new to pheromone colognes, but I have given Bliss by PheromoneXS a good run and I can vouch for it being a powerful disinhibitor.

With 2 sprays of Bliss I have felt/experienced:

Relaxed and comfortable in my own skin
No approach anxiety
Fluidity of thought
Eloquent speech
Spontaneity

I'm not quite sure if it's my improved social attitude, the mones or both, but others appear to value my presence and enjoy their time with me more than before. However, I got the sense that one or two people who have know me a long time were confused by the extrovert vibe I was giving, though nothing over the top for any of them to comment on it. It's also possible that they were confused by their own emotional responses to Bliss.
Either way, the self effects are very strong and undeniable.

A downside is that Bliss makes me lethargic, but this is natural and expected from such a potent blend.

I'm assuming the sexual aspect does not interest the OP, but I want to note that I have found nothing in that department, though it might be helpful with cold approach (haven't tried). This is also a downside for me, though I don't expect a product to do everything well.

I wouldn't wear this for Status or Alpha male personality either, but it has helped me considerably in terms of confidence. It has reminded me of my social potential -having become more inhibited and introverted as I've grown older. I would even say that it has imprinting self-effects as my confidence is improved even when I'm not wearing Bliss.

Good luck in finding something that works for you.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 5:01 PM by Sylvian.)
06-09-2015 4:59 PM
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-09-2015 5:57 PM

(06-09-2015 3:30 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Sorry but no pheromone product is going to do this for you. Self effects are usually subtle except the anxiety some guys get from Androstenone and the lethargy others get from Androstadienone .

Pheromones can give you a more comforting vibe and also can give you a more alpha vibe. But I don't know of any products that can give you both very effectively. The products that make you seem more alpha can scare people away. The products that make you more comforting can make you seem more beta too. Pheromones are a tricky business. Sorry, they are not easy to use. But there are good products for beginners that might help improve things a little bit.

Here are some good beginner products to consider:
Taboo
Core
Nude
Captain
(What I mean by beginner is these products shouldn't cause any problems in your life at the recommended dosages. They are all excellent products)

Don't expect these products to change who you are. Just use them for a boost in the right direction.

From reading posts on pheromone truth I am aware that pheromones are only a very small part of the equation (10 - 20 %). However I am hoping that some of the self effects can rub off and give that little bit of a push to help with the social anxiety.
06-09-2015 5:57 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-09-2015 6:22 PM

Along the lines of socials, I'll recommend two good ones - Scent of Eros from Love Scent and Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-09-2015 6:22 PM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-09-2015 6:27 PM

Personally I'd recommend Xist. What you really need is something that provides a good combination of self effects and a believable signature for others. Most status/alpha blends require a lot of congruence as Ekscentra indicated. He has a significantly better understanding of the interaction and mechanics of each mix....I simply wear themSmile. You could start with Xist at a single spray and build up to 3 over a few weeks. As you get comfortable you could add a low dose of an alpha and the Xist would buffer it and blend it into a more even but definitively non beta mix.
06-09-2015 6:27 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-09-2015 6:47 PM

(06-09-2015 5:57 PM)kehawe Wrote:  From reading posts on pheromone truth I am aware that pheromones are only a very small part of the equation (10 - 20 %). However I am hoping that some of the self effects can rub off and give that little bit of a push to help with the social anxiety.

You might find it beneficial to so some inner work at the same time. Read some alpha books. Maybe try the subliminal. Practice good alpha posture. Well not specifically but you know.

I thought this thread was interesting too. Might help!
06-09-2015 6:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Alpha/Status 2015-2016 stefdude 91 35,338 07-17-2017 4:23 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate