Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best phero for darker skinned women
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

best phero for darker skinned women
11-07-2019 8:32 AM

can any wisdom be shared here? thank you Smile

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
11-07-2019 8:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: best phero for darker skinned women
11-07-2019 8:36 AM

Depends on Black,Latin or Indian? MS 512 says to be good with darker skin women...generally they can tolerate more none.I think mr xtraspecial got good advice.
11-07-2019 8:36 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2019 8:41 AM

(11-07-2019 8:36 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Depends on Black,Latin or Indian? MS 512 says to be good with darker skin women...generally they can tolerate more none.I think mr xtraspecial got good advice.

I am sorry for not clarifiying...African or African American women

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
11-07-2019 8:41 AM
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-07-2019 12:21 PM

(11-07-2019 8:41 AM)empathy Wrote:  I am sorry for not clarifiying...African or African American women

I don’t know about best, but black women respond to Taboo. All women actually, IME.

They position themselves in your path and preen a bit. Very easy to open the door.
11-07-2019 12:21 PM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2019 1:07 PM

(11-07-2019 12:21 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I don’t know about best, but black women respond to Taboo. All women actually, IME.

They position themselves in your path and preen a bit. Very easy to open the door.
awesome...thank you very much Smile

11-07-2019 1:07 PM
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2019 12:33 AM

Lol. One I will say the question about "dark skinned" is inherently problematic. There are dark skin people world wide and having more melanin in the skin is irrelevant to mones
(11-22-2019 12:33 AM)harrisfarms Wrote:  Lol. One I will say the question about "dark skinned" is inherently problematic. There are dark skin people world wide and having more melanin in the skin is irrelevant to mones

But if I think I'm understanding correctly. I personally do not think mones are affected by race. People see Asian women for example as more docile but that's just a stereotype commonly said honestly. It alienates you from getting hits. Women are women
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019 12:35 AM by harrisfarms.)
11-22-2019 12:33 AM
harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2019 12:38 AM

I think it's best if we steer away from the race science rational. It's not your fault because there's a lot of talk of it on this site. Race has nothing to do with mones. Just like race has nothing to do with personality despite the many stereotypes. I tell you this so you can get the best out of your mones. Pheromones are indiscriminate. Like everyone should be ;)
11-22-2019 12:38 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-22-2019 4:50 AM

It's best to steer away from unsubstantiated wholesale-claims like "having more melanin in the skin is irrelevant to mones". There is so much reductionistic ignorance in that sentence. Melanin content in the skin, your skin colour for all intents and purposes does'nt come down to melanin content of cells alone. And even that is a result of evolutinary circumstances and many other factors that in turn influences other physilogical parameters as well, including endocrinological and neuroendocrinological ones that are also relevant to how mones work. Nothing in our biology is unconnected.

And thus mones are anything but indiscriminate. They act in a physiological contextes that depends on many individual factors, beginning with gender, age, metabolic situation, energy metabolism, immunological situation, hormonal situation and also genetic factors. The latter are overblown in life-sciences in general but the paradigma is beginning to shift anyway. And that's jut the tip of the iceberg of variances. Mones don't work in certain ways because someone is japanese or french, but ethnical factors ("ethnical" as subsummation of the things mentioned above) and socialization play a role nontheless. "People on this site" talk about it because they experienced it. It's not ideal evidence by a long shot, but it's the onyl empirical evidence and data we have on it. It does'nt point in the "indiscrimate" direction.

I only agree that one should steer away from stereotypical, racist gradings, valuations and the whole shit.

But we should also steer away from ideological shit that people should be equal and indiscrimate and therefore postulating that phenotypic or morphological differences in humans are only a banality that should not be researched further scientifically.
That threatens science and it threatens any real chance of humans living alongside each other freed from the shackles of ignorance.
11-22-2019 4:50 AM

harrisfarms
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2019 1:53 PM

(11-22-2019 4:50 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  It's best to steer away from unsubstantiated wholesale-claims like "having more melanin in the skin is irrelevant to mones". There is so much reductionistic ignorance in that sentence. Melanin content in the skin, your skin colour for all intents and purposes does'nt come down to melanin content of cells alone. And even that is a result of evolutinary circumstances and many other factors that in turn influences other physilogical parameters as well, including endocrinological and neuroendocrinological ones that are also relevant to how mones work. Nothing in our biology is unconnected.

And thus mones are anything but indiscriminate. They act in a physiological contextes that depends on many individual factors, beginning with gender, age, metabolic situation, energy metabolism, immunological situation, hormonal situation and also genetic factors. The latter are overblown in life-sciences in general but the paradigma is beginning to shift anyway. And that's jut the tip of the iceberg of variances. Mones don't work in certain ways because someone is japanese or french, but ethnical factors ("ethnical" as subsummation of the things mentioned above) and socialization play a role nontheless. "People on this site" talk about it because they experienced it. It's not ideal evidence by a long shot, but it's the onyl empirical evidence and data we have on it. It does'nt point in the "indiscrimate" direction.

I only agree that one should steer away from stereotypical, racist gradings, valuations and the whole shit.

But we should also steer away from ideological shit that people should be equal and indiscrimate and therefore postulating that phenotypic or morphological differences in humans are only a banality that should not be researched further scientifically.
That threatens science and it threatens any real chance of humans living alongside each other freed from the shackles of ignorance.

I only mention melanin because of the "darker skin" reference. There are many factors to skin tone height etc. Im not sure how skin tone not effecting mones are unsubstantiated.. I mentioned indiscriminate in who it affects and doesnt affect and im just saying skin tone is one of the things mones are indiscriminate about. If they were totally indiscriminate everyone would be attracted to the same mone in the way. Which is obviously not true. And interaction between race, attraction, good or not good etc has been studied in specific ways to prove an agenda and most of that stuff is crap, socialization is not crap, I just thing there are very broad statements about race on this site, and there are many people from other countries who do not understand these things and I think its important they do not run off with these ideas. Chinese does not equal docile, and Black does not equal being more receptive to -none etc. These are all stereotypes and alienating from getting results honestly. Science that goes into skin color and etc is why people thought "black blood" was inherently flawed and inferior and also things like Black people smell different.. all things that are bs.
I don't think this person is trying to go this far and is racist. And the "experiences" people have I can bet are mostly on bias and stereotypes which we all fall into sometimes and does not mean they are a bad person
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019 1:57 PM by harrisfarms.)
11-22-2019 1:53 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2019 6:11 PM

Supposedly Overdose, check out the OD thread.
11-22-2019 6:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Attracting asians , brown skinned, olive, 30+ dsouza 4 2,157 03-22-2015 3:55 AM
Last Post: dsouza