Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
been experimenting with a bracelet diffuser for phrmone delivery
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

been experimenting with a bracelet diffuser for phrmone delivery
11-09-2019 12:52 PM

Bought a bracelet that is vented on the top and has a wool pad inside. They're sold for aroma therapy.

looks like this:

When I'm going out, I load up a pad with whatever mix I want, then put the bracelet in a plastic bag and then put the bracelet on once I'm at the venue.

The advantages I see are:

- no lingering mones after washing. I can't get the old mone scent off my skin even with peroxide or scent-away.

- limits my exposure to Androstadienone . If I'm going to a bar I put the bracelet on once I get to the bar. Take it off after some time.

downsides:
- I suspect diffusion is not the greatest. Not really an issue with my dance classes where my partner's nose is 15 inches away from my bracelet. I've tried adding iso e super to increase the range, dunno how effective that is.

- not getting the effect of the mones interacting with my skin oils and bacteria. I don't know how important this is.

I've seen necklace style ones, too. might be good for selfies
11-09-2019 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: been experimenting with a bracelet diffuser for phrmone delivery
11-09-2019 9:35 PM

^where you got it? Link plz. Def a good thing to try...one bracelet for each mone should do the trick for me P
11-09-2019 9:35 PM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2019 10:09 PM

(11-09-2019 9:35 PM)jb20 Wrote:  ^where you got it? Link plz. Def a good thing to try...one bracelet for each mone should do the trick for me P

One mone per bracelet is a great idea. Probably wrap the bracelets up in saran wrap to reuse a single dose. maybe.

Anyway, it's this one. it comes with two, I only use the black one. But maybe I'll deploy the other one, too. there's other choices but I think this was the cheapest and best for this application. It's kinda junky, but I think all of them are. For 13 bucks it's hard to lose, though. The band is long enough (I have a big wrist), but it is kinda narrow. I don't think anyone notices it anyway.

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2019 10:13 PM by monequest74.)
11-09-2019 10:09 PM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2019 2:55 PM

I sprayed TLG onto my wrist and wore a wooden asian beaded bracelet over my wrist and the scent has been on it ever since. I dont know if scent = pheromones still there or not, but I think this is a good idea to reduce build up on skin.

If scent = pheromone still there, then I would probably do this from now on.
11-11-2019 2:55 PM

Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2019 4:25 PM

I think this is a good idea to reduce build up on skin.

If scent = pheromone still there, then I would probably do this from now on.
[/quote]

I got this -- and have thought long and hard on it, Just coming around on mones myself but I have been a long follower of essential oils, great for selfies when using neroli and such but even with the bracelets being an extension of the ever moving arms. I don't feel that the diffusion is right or strong enough. I thought this would be the perfect alternative to not getting the forever smell off my skin. Please tell me that this is not so for you guys. I will keep trying but the desert atmosphere in Phoenix the mones just soak in and wont let go so I feel like the mones scent is there for days and overlapping the other mones. I don't dare to start a report because it would be squide or false and mixed in.
11-11-2019 4:25 PM
monequest74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-12-2019 1:40 AM

(11-11-2019 4:25 PM)Crash Wrote:  I got this -- and have thought long and hard on it, Just coming around on mones myself but I have been a long follower of essential oils, great for selfies when using neroli and such but even with the bracelets being an extension of the ever moving arms. I don't feel that the diffusion is right or strong enough. I thought this would be the perfect alternative to not getting the forever smell off my skin. Please tell me that this is not so for you guys. I will keep trying but the desert atmosphere in Phoenix the mones just soak in and wont let go so I feel like the mones scent is there for days and overlapping the other mones. I don't dare to start a report because it would be squide or false and mixed in.

have you tried using witch hazel fluid to get the "forever smell" off your skin?
11-12-2019 1:40 AM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-12-2019 5:02 PM

(11-12-2019 1:40 AM)monequest74 Wrote:  have you tried using witch hazel fluid to get the "forever smell" off your skin?

Yes did try that to no avail, but the light bulb came on when I was reading about not rubbing it in, self big dummy feel right now.
11-12-2019 5:02 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2019 12:45 AM

[QUOTE='monequest74' pid='241973' dateline='1573355367']
One mone per bracelet is a great idea. Probably wrap the bracelets up in saran wrap to reuse a single dose. maybe.

Any updates monequest, I really would like a report sir?
11-20-2019 12:45 AM

Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2019 12:53 AM

This would be nice and simple, the only issue would be I think, is you would have to boil off the mone to get to another and that's only a guess till tried. Maybe I will with TLG of Aqua Vitae.
On the wrist would be good for diffusion.
11-20-2019 12:53 AM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-20-2019 10:29 AM

I need to understand the philosophy of this product....what are the benefits of purchasing this product ...pros and cons? any info would help me understand more about this possible purchase... thank you

LiquidTruth,BadWolf,DirtyPrimitive,Voodo​o,Casanova,Treasure Shine,Swoon,GrailAffection,LOVEGod,RAW,p​herozone,MAX-t, Imprint,Core,A314,Amo,MerlinsBlendw/OpenWindows,HolyGrail, LadyKiller,TrueAlph,InstinctBodyspray,Tr​ueconditioner, TrueCops,magneticbodwash
11-20-2019 10:29 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Drops / Doses for experimenting luisbarreto123 8 2,503 02-10-2016 8:26 PM
Last Post: luisbarreto123