Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ascend and asian girls
leon333
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

ascend and asian girls
05-17-2013 5:33 AM

for alpha,status and respect i use A314 and lovin it.but it can be intimidating,especially around asian girls.so im looking for another alpha product that is less intimidating and friendly to use around asian girls but still give off that leader vibe and respect.don't get me wrong! A314 is an awesome product and its the best work product,theres no substitute.i've been doing some reading about alpha products and this is what i've found.wolf is too soft.think boosted Instant Gentleman and IS mix together.it give off a very friendly and buddy buddy effect and not much attraction from girls.C4 is rough,aggressive and also not much attraction from the ladies.true alpha is less intense than C4,but still abit aggressive and intimidating if use around asian girls.corporativo is non threatening but still get you respect and status.perfect!!! just what im looking for BUT it's too sexual.not good around these girls.ascend is abit softer than A314.it's friendly,approachable but you still give off that respected leader vibe with a slight sexual aura.plus this spray formula last for more than 10 hrs:clapping:WOW!!! that's really crazy for a spray.so ascend is my pick(without cops ofcourse.these eastern females are VERY sensitive to scents.you don't want to wear cops while trying to woo them).so my question is has anyone wear ascend around asian girls,or successfully seduced asian ladies with ascend? thanx heaps
05-17-2013 5:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
121 thanks in 74 posts

RE: ascend and asian girls
05-17-2013 8:10 AM

Modesty is deeply rooted in the minds of some Asians, and they might not take too well to people giving off an alpha feel. They seem okay with androstadienone, socials, and maybe a sexy but not overtly sexual product like ammo. When I have to work with asian businessmen I usually just use socials like IS, bliss (half spray), or vibe.
05-17-2013 8:10 AM
MMM
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 16 posts

05-17-2013 8:29 AM

You should give Asian a try, and see what that's all about. I'd be curious to know. Haven't seen a lot of feedback from that one. Paint2
05-17-2013 8:29 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 289 posts

05-17-2013 10:24 AM

Ascend without cops is a great alpha product without being intimidating at all. I wear it to yoga regularly. Sultans oud dries down to a nice powdery scent. Ascend with cops is a totally different animal IMO.

If she bites you did it right.
05-17-2013 10:24 AM
BigJoe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 37 posts

Re: ascend and asian girls
05-17-2013 2:28 PM

What makes you think these girls are repelled by copulins - especially in the minute amounts in ascend? I'm starting to wear ascend with cops oil more often. In fact, I'm at work right now, in an office full of women, including Asians, who span the personality range from shy to super alpha b, wearing unscented ascend oil with copulins, with no problem. I've never gotten a complaint.

Embrace the copulins... Don't fear them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
05-17-2013 2:28 PM
Thanks given by Six, paradigmshift, Mars82, maeve

leon333
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 8 posts

05-18-2013 3:30 AM

thanx guys! alphavitea what are your findings with non copulins ascend? and what do you mean by saying ascend with cops is a different animal?
05-18-2013 3:30 AM
LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 566
Thanks received:
540 thanks in 243 posts

05-18-2013 5:05 AM

(05-17-2013 5:33 AM)leon333 Wrote:  for alpha,status and respect i use A314 and lovin it.but it can be intimidating,especially around asian girls.so im looking for another alpha product that is less intimidating and friendly to use around asian girls but still give off that leader vibe and respect.don't get me wrong! A314 is an awesome product and its the best work product,theres no substitute.i've been doing some reading about alpha products and this is what i've found.wolf is too soft.think boosted Instant Gentleman and IS mix together.it give off a very friendly and buddy buddy effect and not much attraction from girls.C4 is rough,aggressive and also not much attraction from the ladies.true alpha is less intense than C4,but still abit aggressive and intimidating if use around asian girls.corporativo is non threatening but still get you respect and status.perfect!!! just what im looking for BUT it's too sexual.not good around these girls.ascend is abit softer than A314.it's friendly,approachable but you still give off that respected leader vibe with a slight sexual aura.plus this spray formula last for more than 10 hrs:clapping:WOW!!! that's really crazy for a spray.so ascend is my pick(without cops ofcourse.these eastern females are VERY sensitive to scents.you don't want to wear cops while trying to woo them).so my question is has anyone wear ascend around asian girls,or successfully seduced asian ladies with ascend? thanx heaps

Have you actually worn any of those products or did you decide all of that after some reading.
05-18-2013 5:05 AM
alphavitea
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
493 thanks in 289 posts

05-18-2013 7:31 AM

Ascend with cops. I wear to work if I want to be the alpha master. Ascend without cops I wear if I wanna seam manly. Both have self effects of making the wearer feel more manly but cops take those selfies up a notch.

If she bites you did it right.
05-18-2013 7:31 AM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 55
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 59 posts

05-18-2013 8:10 PM

Ascend without cops has done best, most generally around Asian women at work for me. I have seen discomfort/avoidance/not wanting to get so close in some with the cops version - All of these were Asian born and raised, rather than Asian/EU-origin.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 8:10 PM by polarvoid.)
05-18-2013 8:10 PM

ihttalc
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

05-18-2013 8:44 PM

I'm Asian and always mixing with Asian women and Ascend without cops seems to work well for my interactions with the women.

However, I noticed that some men became very unfriendly towards me. It's not like these men are challenging me, but they totally stopped talking to me after I started using Ascend.
05-18-2013 8:44 PM

Share This Thread