Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
as33156's mixes for me
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: as33156's mixes for me
07-28-2017 1:55 PM

(07-27-2017 3:05 PM)Fiedler Wrote:  Hello Trojan,

please tell more about your experiences. I think, these mixes are being slowly forgotten. Were the women attracted so much that they were aggressive?

I talked about this many times but I guess one more won't hurt...

Nude alpha is pretty strong when it comes to girls catching feelings for you. In my experience the glacé and Androstadienone dramatically increase Nude alphas effects. Girls around you will start doing obsessive and weird things (since girls suck at game)

For example, I would wear the as3 falling in love mix to class to attract that hot 9/10 blonde in my class, and she gives me a few long romantic stares, flirts a little; but she has so many guys chasing her that she is not too obsessive. Then you find out that random 4/10 in class is not asking you for help in class because she actually needs help. The 4/10 adds you on facebook and keeps indirectly asking you out on facebook messenger. Also that you realize that 2/10 in your study group keeps fidgiting when she's around you. She indirectly asks you to go to lunch and you think nothing of it because she's just a friend who you knew for a while. But you realize she starts looking at you differently, and she won't EVER disagree with you anymore, she starts saying weird obsessive things until you realize. You stay after class for help and even the damn professor starts feeling you up.

The 8/10's and 7/10's are not as obsessive but they do get hit. Usually they give you one big chance to swoop them and if you miss it they won't try again, but will stare from a corner or talk to their friends about you...

By the way true story...This is my experience with the falling in love combo.it used to be my everyday mix, which is why so much happened. Sometimes the mix has NO EFFECT but when it does, it does not pull any punches...

And by the way it has been 7 months and that 4/10 is still asking me out. She messaged me last week. Be warned...
07-28-2017 1:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-28-2017 3:05 PM

(07-28-2017 1:55 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  I talked about this many times but I guess one more won't hurt...

Nude alpha is pretty strong when it comes to girls catching feelings for you. In my experience the glacé and Androstadienone dramatically increase Nude alphas effects. Girls around you will start doing obsessive and weird things (since girls suck at game)

For example, I would wear the as3 falling in love mix to class to attract that hot 9/10 blonde in my class, and she gives me a few long romantic stares, flirts a little; but she has so many guys chasing her that she is not too obsessive. Then you find out that random 4/10 in class is not asking you for help in class because she actually needs help. The 4/10 adds you on facebook and keeps indirectly asking you out on facebook messenger. Also that you realize that 2/10 in your study group keeps fidgiting when she's around you. She indirectly asks you to go to lunch and you think nothing of it because she's just a friend who you knew for a while. But you realize she starts looking at you differently, and she won't EVER disagree with you anymore, she starts saying weird obsessive things until you realize. You stay after class for help and even the damn professor starts feeling you up.

The 8/10's and 7/10's are not as obsessive but they do get hit. Usually they give you one big chance to swoop them and if you miss it they won't try again, but will stare from a corner or talk to their friends about you...

By the way true story...This is my experience with the falling in love combo.it used to be my everyday mix, which is why so much happened. Sometimes the mix has NO EFFECT but when it does, it does not pull any punches...

And by the way it has been 7 months and that 4/10 is still asking me out. She messaged me last week. Be warned...

Trojan do you think glace can be substituted with something else or taken out completely and how much would u lose by it?

I have NA and Goa, also waiting on pure Androstadienone for comparison purposes but do not have glace
07-28-2017 3:05 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-28-2017 3:28 PM

In AS3s journal, he mentioned that he is using M512 or something from HAX as replacement for glace.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-28-2017 3:28 PM
2darkeyes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2017 4:21 PM

Did AD change glance formula ? From 2014-2017 glance only ?
07-28-2017 4:21 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-28-2017 4:30 PM

(07-28-2017 4:21 PM)2darkeyes Wrote:  Did AD change glance formula ? From 2014-2017 glance only ?

Nobodies said anything about a change in formula.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-28-2017 4:30 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-28-2017 4:39 PM

(07-28-2017 3:05 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Trojan do you think glace can be substituted with something else or taken out completely and how much would u lose by it?

I have NA and Goa, also waiting on pure Androstadienone for comparison purposes but do not have glace

If it's a girl you are friend zoned with or she knows you personally, then you don't need glacé. Glacé helps with women you just met or women you barely know, so they can open up to you. When you use glacé with the others, all it does is enhance Nude Alpha's effects in a way...
07-28-2017 4:39 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-28-2017 7:32 PM

(07-28-2017 4:39 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  If it's a girl you are friend zoned with or she knows you personally, then you don't need glacé. Glacé helps with women you just met or women you barely know, so they can open up to you. When you use glacé with the others, all it does is enhance Nude Alpha's effects in a way...

Trojan what were your doses on NA and Androstadienone ?
07-28-2017 7:32 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-29-2017 1:38 PM

(07-28-2017 7:32 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Trojan what were your doses on NA and Androstadienone ?

4-5 drops of NA
40-100 mcgs of Androstadienone
3-5 sprays of glacé
07-29-2017 1:38 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-29-2017 2:53 PM

From my AS33156 FILES: :

After extensive testing I have come to the conclusion of certain mixes effect on women in and out the office:

FALL IN LOVE MIX:

Glace 3 to 6 sprays of Glace, 30-50 mcg of Androstadienone, 3-6 drops of Nude Alpha

SLEEPING WITH THE LESBIAN'S GIRL:

Mone Mix:

6 sprays of Glace
3 drops of Aqua Vitae
30mcg of Androstadienone

My Axe Commercial Mix:

6 sprays revised Glace + 3 drops New Pheromone Additive + 60mcg of A-1 = OMG am I really having an orgasm just from being next to this guy?

666 mix:

6 sprays revised Glace + 6 drops Nude Alpha + 60mcg of Androstadienone = I don't know who this guy is but I think I want to have anal sex with him.

My mix

6 Sprays of Glace
3 drops of Androstadienone (10mcg per drop. 30mcg in total)
1 Three inch roll of Nude Alpha to each side of neck (1 drop = 5 inch approx. Up to 2 drops)
Aqua di Gio cover scent

I was told that Aqua di Gio has amazing range and that is what your mones needed a carrier to ride on. They were correct. They also recommend Joop & La male also which I may get. They said these scents have massive range even though they are common.

I let the mones dry & then spray cover scent on top. I have recently been told it's best to add the cover scent then spray the mones on top and that makes the mones carry further. I have yet to try this though. My girl actually likes the scent of my mones for some reason.

Warning: This is married woman bait. They will start to fall in love with you and fantasize about you if they have any problems with there current relationship. Girls at the office have even started to fight over which one of them is going to be my pretend girlfriend.

I'm always getting comments from married ladies at work like

1. Stop it (AS3) you are going to get me into trouble
2. (AS3) What do you think of my new outfit
3. (AS3) What's your plans after work? My husband is out of town again
4. (AS3) What do you look for in a woman.
5. (AS3) I just got a mani & peti does it look sex
6. (AS3) I'm swamp with this project would you mind coming over to my house to help me? My boyfriend/husband is out of town don't worry.
7. (AS3) My man makes me so frustrated he doesn't do what I need. You know what I mean uh (AS3)?
8. (AS3) If I leave my husband your the first person who is going to know about it.
9. (AS3) Have you ever thought about having an affair
10. (AS3) Have you ever felt you have known someone your whole life and that they were your real soul-mate?

THE END whistle

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
07-29-2017 2:53 PM
2darkeyes
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2017 12:16 PM

Can we add p83 or p96 to the legendary fallout ? Have anyone triied it
08-02-2017 12:16 PM

Share This Thread