Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: which one wins?
aqua vitae
xist
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
aqua vitae vs xist
hankypanky2 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

aqua vitae vs xist
09-04-2013 6:45 AM

i have done hours of searching so please do not post rude replies. I have recently spent over £800 on colognes and over £250 on shoes. So basically i cant buy many pheromone from the get go.

aqua vitae has been winning on most of the polls. And in finding it hard for something to compare it with. Xist seems to be thatt. which one is better at alluring?? It would be a nice bday (tommorow) gift to myself (and others) .
09-04-2013 6:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: aqua vitae vs xist
09-04-2013 7:51 AM

(09-04-2013 6:45 AM)hankypanky2 Wrote:  i have done hours of searching so please do not post rude replies. I have recently spent over £800 on colognes and over £250 on shoes. So basically i cant buy many pheromone from the get go.

aqua vitae has been winning on most of the polls. And in finding it hard for something to compare it with. Xist seems to be thatt. which one is better at alluring?? It would be a nice bday (tommorow) gift to myself (and others) .

Evidently you have not read enough(not trying to be rude) even though you might have searched a lot. They are very different products for different purposes. What do you intend to achieve? AV is for attraction, and is a heavy hitter, but you have to act relatively fast or the target will lose interest.

As for Xist, it's more for Long Term Relationship, and is a "romantic" blend for me personally. It also known for its reset effect, meaning if you screwed up your first encounter with your target(or trying to reconcile with your ex), this would be a good choice if you are meeting that target the 2nd time. Also, it's a multi exposure product, so AV would be a better choice for initial attraction.

You could have had so much more had you spend your 800 quid on mones, just my 2 cents though. Also, combine your questions in just one thread in future. Have fun with mones.
09-04-2013 7:51 AM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

aqua vitae vs xist
09-04-2013 11:02 AM

Get nude alpha from lal and call it a day. It's a favorite of mine. Also let us know what you want to achieve as mentioned above.

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
09-04-2013 11:02 AM
hankypanky2 - Banned
Banned

09-04-2013 2:28 PM

Sorry but after lots of reading i have ended up with these two and nothings gonna sway that. I go to the gym almost everyday and i wear my colognes and i get sudden looks by girls from time to time. The only time i didn't was when a girl who was besides me on treadmill had a strong perfume on, so hers overpowered mine lol. I don't know i didn't like that hers overpowered mine or is that how it goes, ladies perfume is stronger than us men's cologne??

Basically i want a product that is flawless at alluring girls. I get approached by girls, decent girls, not promiscuous women although ive never shown interest in a promiscuous women, so i don't know how that will play out. So which sounds like the right product for me av or xist. What's the difference in the actual pheromones of the two.
09-04-2013 2:28 PM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

09-05-2013 2:16 AM

no product on the market is flawless at alluring women, remember mones just enhance your interactions with people and if you don't approach and interact your not going to get anything at all from them except maybe self effects.
09-05-2013 2:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Important Aqua Vitae dosing, second thoughts. Blacky Chan 36 14,027 08-28-2019 12:10 PM
Last Post: Cyperian_xi
  Should aqua vitae be transferred to a dropper or spray cali4ya858 6 2,387 12-10-2015 7:39 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  What's the difference between Alpha Maschio & Aqua Vitae? PheroNoob 19 12,581 11-19-2015 3:12 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Nude Alpha+Xist+Aqua Vitae? Travico 17 7,492 11-10-2015 7:50 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Bad Wolf/Overdose/Aqua Vitae combination options? Mr. E 4 3,127 07-31-2015 8:37 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf