Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anything for caucasian females, particularly redheads?
alfet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

anything for caucasian females, particularly redheads?
07-06-2012 10:30 AM

Hello. First time posting here. Ive noted some effects of wearing Pheromones but nothing major so far.
I have:
Instant Shine, AMMO, A314, axcite7

just ordered New Pheromone Additive and considering ordering Glace and Androstadienone

I was just wondering if anyone has had any mixes that have helped with redheads in particular?
07-06-2012 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

clide7
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 105 posts

RE: anything for caucasian females, particularly redheads?
07-06-2012 10:38 AM

(07-06-2012 10:30 AM)alfet Wrote:  Hello. First time posting here. Ive noted some effects of wearing Pheromones but nothing major so far.
I have:
Instant Shine, AMMO, A314, axcite7

just ordered New Pheromone Additive and considering ordering Glace and Androstadienone

I was just wondering if anyone has had any mixes that have helped with redheads in particular?

So far, I have not heard of there being a difference between hair colours- race/nationality yes, but hair colour is a tough one.

A lot of redheads are very headstrong and independant, and also often tend to be hotheads and thus fairly alpha. So, appearing alpha yourself would be a boon- though it usually is.

AMMO is a good start, A314 can be intimidating but it depends on the girl.

Instant shine is a good social, but it leaves some guys tired after extended/heavy use.

From what I have read and experienced, New Pheromone Additive is very effective when you apply it 1-2 drops each day and let it build up.

Good luck, and don't forget that you need to drive the conversations and interactions, especially at the start.

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
07-06-2012 10:38 AM
toutsif
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

07-08-2012 9:26 PM

if you get the New Pheromone Additive, you will throw to the garbage all your androtics products. Glace and Androstadienone are a very good choice, also give a look to the Aqua Vitae...

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
07-08-2012 9:26 PM
xtraspecial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
33 thanks in 16 posts

07-11-2012 10:17 AM

Glace, Androstadienone, Wolf, and AV is all you need to make a woman just melt.....especially the Dienone.....its FC&*%N magical.

I do believe different ethnic woman have different mone attraction based on hormones.

I have seen Latin, Black, and other Sexually Fit (Physically fit, meaning their hormone levels are high) women are attracted to stronger mixes, specifically none.

Asian, White, and non sexually fit women are intimidated quite easily, and are not attracted by the stronger mixes.

Personally, prior to using mones Latin, (Some Black), and Italian women were almost always attracted to me. Although the non sexually fit women were attracted, they were always intimidated by me. Once I made them feel comfortable, they would explode sexually....but in general were very timid.

Asian, Indian, and timid women were almost never attracted to me at all. I never really understood this at all, until very recently by my mone usage and understanding.

What's funny is that my best friend has always flirted with Asian women and although they're friendly are easily intimidated by him. He always tells me that they're scared that he's gonna be too wild in bed......guess that's really true, but based on his high natural none production.
07-11-2012 10:17 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, CanadianGuy45
ppHamelin
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 21 posts

07-22-2012 8:15 PM

I have New Pheromone Additive but I can't seem to get it to work - maybe I'm not congruent with it - plus it really really smells a lot like piss I could smell it myself even after cover. Do you use New Pheromone Additive alone and what kind of environment do you use it in?

For caucasians, my best hits came from 3 IS + 3 Instant Honesty + 3 AMMO or P93 they would just open you up fairly consistently pretty much every time I use it I'd always get 1-2 hits without me doing much work.
For older ladies >40s , a couple spritz of Turn Up The Heat will do the trick just fine.
07-22-2012 8:15 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6292
Thanks received:
3557 thanks in 1319 posts

07-22-2012 8:26 PM

(07-22-2012 8:15 PM)ppHamelin Wrote:  I have New Pheromone Additive but I can't seem to get it to work - maybe I'm not congruent with it - plus it really really smells a lot like piss I could smell it myself even after cover. Do you use New Pheromone Additive alone and what kind of environment do you use it in?

For caucasians, my best hits came from 3 IS + 3 Instant Honesty + 3 AMMO or P93 they would just open you up fairly consistently pretty much every time I use it I'd always get 1-2 hits without me doing much work.
For older ladies >40s , a couple spritz of Turn Up The Heat will do the trick just fine.

N.P.A smells bad and it's feast and famine. With it you have to hang out at bars or be on dates and have enough game to hold the conversation

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...n=lastpost

Stay Congruent My Friends
07-22-2012 8:26 PM
Wanghan
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 15 posts

08-08-2012 11:12 AM

Just my 2 cents, the 4 times i OD'd on androstenone and went to this techno club, I had a redhead woman give me attention most of the night. Weird coincidence?
08-08-2012 11:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Redheads Data4 6 363 08-11-2012 8:24 PM
Last Post: Data4