Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anyone from Chicago here?
dilettante
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 6 posts

anyone from Chicago here?
02-08-2014 4:00 AM

Mark or Mods: pls. move to correct area if this is the wrong place to post. thanks.

Hello my fellow Chicagoans. Are there plenty of you here in Pherotruth? How are you enjoying this miserable winter so far?

Anywho, as part of my effort to improve myself & my lifestyle this new year (which includes me being part of the Pheromone testing community as a means of meeting women), I would like to go out more in bars/clubs but my friends are losers who believe The Gameā„¢ doesn't work or has some high moral bullshit about it. I should really get new friends.

Anyone want to meet up and join me in the city or River North (possibly Rush Street) on Saturdays (i know it's brutal out there now but if it hits 30 degrees, it feels like freakin summer)
I could go to the Chicago lair meetings but that's just stupid.
I'd rather have a trusted wing who can really talk & practice this stuff instead of the usual keyboard jockeys who pretend to be your wingman in these lairs.
As a bonus, I can always share Pheromone products as I buy different kinds every month or so.

Women are welcome to chill with me as well. Don't worry I won't hit on you; I just want to be more social this year and I'm pulling out all stops.

Thanks.
02-08-2014 4:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
anyone from Chicago here? - dilettante - 02-08-2014 4:00 AM