Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any experienced phero candle owners?
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

any experienced phero candle owners?
09-19-2019 2:38 PM

I recently bought a few massage phero candles ...but thinking it might be neat to get a few phero burning candles...does anyone have any experience with these...or know anything about them? if anyone has any insight please do tell...
09-19-2019 2:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: any experienced phero candle owners?
09-19-2019 2:53 PM

there are some here that have purchased the vendor's candles, and some that have tried similar things.

Here's the first few results of using the search function to get you started. A lot of the information in these threads will outline most of hte basic questions.

Pheromone Candles

Another thread on Pheromone Candles

Spellbound RX Candles Review

Adding Pheromones to a Wax Warmer

Outside of that, I've never dabbled in them at all. It is my opinion, somewhat supported by the threads I noted above, that the act of burning them alters them to the point that they are ineffective. However, that is my opinion, I have no evidence or experience to back that up except for knowing things are chemically altered when they burn and the experiences of others here.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 2:55 PM by Gladen.)
09-19-2019 2:53 PM
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-19-2019 3:05 PM

(09-19-2019 2:53 PM)Gladen Wrote:  there are some here that have purchased the vendor's candles, and some that have tried similar things.

Here's the first few results of using the search function to get you started. A lot of the information in these threads will outline most of hte basic questions.

Pheromone Candles

Another thread on Pheromone Candles

Spellbound RX Candles Review

Adding Pheromones to a Wax Warmer

Outside of that, I've never dabbled in them at all. It is my opinion, somewhat supported by the threads I noted above, that the act of burning them alters them to the point that they are ineffective. However, that is my opinion, I have no evidence or experience to back that up except for knowing things are chemically altered when they burn and the experiences of others here.

very cool...and i am sorry if it seems i posted a already made thread...I swear i did a search for candles...and what you posted did not come up Sad

I will have to view these threads and see what others are saying...and thank you so much for your input..i ended up ordering two candles by True...so i may have to see if i have any success or if burning just eliminates the effect ...thank you
09-19-2019 3:05 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-19-2019 3:16 PM

I'll do a search by title and if I don't get any pertinent results I'll us ethe google search feature (which is better, more accurate, and gives better synopsis details before clicking).

I have utilized pheromones in similar ways, such as saturating some pieces of felt and placing them in my vehicle air vents (not my original idea another member mentioned that...wish I remembered who so I could give them props), allowing my pheromones enhanced scent linger on the bed sheets before my wife wakes up on the weekend mornings, etc.

I would think that if one uses a low-temperature wax or tarrow, or does an outer layer on a thick candle that it will work like a diffuser and waft the pheromones through the room rather than burn up.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-19-2019 3:16 PM

empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-19-2019 3:25 PM

(09-19-2019 3:16 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I'll do a search by title and if I don't get any pertinent results I'll us ethe google search feature (which is better, more accurate, and gives better synopsis details before clicking).

I have utilized pheromones in similar ways, such as saturating some pieces of felt and placing them in my vehicle air vents (not my original idea another member mentioned that...wish I remembered who so I could give them props), allowing my pheromones enhanced scent linger on the bed sheets before my wife wakes up on the weekend mornings, etc.

I would think that if one uses a low-temperature wax or tarrow, or does an outer layer on a thick candle that it will work like a diffuser and waft the pheromones through the room rather than burn up.

well...i am like a kid in a phero/candy store with all this shopping...today i bought a few true candles to see...because i really had some great success with True conditioner...my coworker comes up to me every morning to smell my hair...and the times I don't wash my hair she is able to tell...but when i do wash my hair with True hair conditioner ...she goes nuts...telling me i smell incredible...with the conditioner ...I keep it in for a good 4 to 5 minutes...and it seems to work like a charm...as for the candles...i bought a few phero massage candles ...and a girl who i ended up giving a massage too after our date was really complimenting how great the smell was with the candle...and of course as it dripped on her bare back...how warm and nice it felt too Smile
09-19-2019 3:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  See Advice from the More Experienced Users Johnny Fever 12 730 02-27-2019 8:48 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  Hints needed from experienced users medac79 2 1,293 06-29-2016 4:40 PM
Last Post: medac79
  anyone experienced with scented oils? Blacky Chan 3 1,659 03-04-2013 10:55 PM
Last Post: wiserd