Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

always wanting to play......
boeeee
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

RE: always wanting to play......
01-24-2013 4:01 PM

(01-23-2013 11:18 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Hi Boeee ,
Welcome ! We look forward to hear about your adventures in phero land ! Alpha Dream and Love Potion are fantastic and the DesireMe / Desire Me Plus from Pheromone XS work exceptionally well ( but stinky Smile

hey hey just a quick thanks for the welcome and will definitely check out the suggestions......can't wait to get into the pherolympics again
(01-24-2013 3:58 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  so you are looking for a sexual product? My best advice would be Blatant Invitation or Sexpionage both by Love Potion. They are both crazy sexy and have a lot of cops which are performance enhancing if you know what I mean Wink

yeah i would say a sexual product as well as hunt me down to devour me....i like the chase too and yes i am a little Angel naughty

Girl dance The most beautiful people in the world are not born that way but formed that way by the potters hand!!! Girl dance
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 4:04 PM by boeeee.)
01-24-2013 4:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1014
Thanks received:
595 thanks in 335 posts

01-24-2013 4:26 PM

Welcome!!!!

Best wishes in your phero journey
Welcome!!!!

Best wishes in your phero journey

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2013 4:26 PM by seeusmile.)
01-24-2013 4:26 PM
Thanks given by boeeee
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 671 posts

01-24-2013 5:05 PM

Hi, boeeee! Welcome to PheroTruth Big Grin

From what it sounds like you are looking for, Gotcha! by Love Potion might be just the thing.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-24-2013 5:05 PM
Thanks given by boeeee

boeeee
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

Shocked RE: always wanting to play......
01-25-2013 6:15 AM

ok so usually i like my perfumes in their oil forms but could anyone pls explain to me what the difference would be in using oil base / silicone base / or alcohol base spray as given choices at Love Potion......i have always been under the impression that oils last longer but am ready accept any contradictions with explanations .......

i think i am ready to order my arsenal just want to make sure about my choices and good to go....and ready to Party

Girl dance The most beautiful people in the world are not born that way but formed that way by the potters hand!!! Girl dance
01-25-2013 6:15 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2586
Thanks received:
1771 thanks in 671 posts

01-25-2013 11:39 AM

Alcohol flies off the skin faster. It hits harder. It has a wider, more rapid and potent diffusion. Oil lasts longer for sure, but it might not hit as hard. The molecules don't fly as far, so people would need to be closer to you in order to be impacted. Some ladies layer oil and then alcohol so they have the best of both worlds. I prefer alcohol because I have to problem with reapplications. ALso the climate in which you live should be considered. Is it hot? Humid? Dry? Cold? all of these factors will impact diffusion as well.

I'm sure there are women on this forum (Halo Big Grin ) that know way more about this topic than myself. But I hope this was at least somewhat helpful.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
01-25-2013 11:39 AM
Thanks given by boeeee
halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1413
Thanks received:
2762 thanks in 1322 posts

01-25-2013 12:02 PM

you can always get the 60/40 alcohol and oil mix. Best of both worlds.
01-25-2013 12:02 PM
Thanks given by boeeee, AlternativeGirl
boeeee
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

01-25-2013 2:54 PM

loving all the advice you guys bighug you're awesome.......

@alternativegirl Thanks that makes perfect sense - the weather here well lets see in winter somedays it's very cold and wet and somedays it's very humid depending on weather directionality
in summer it's steaming hot and very humid and every so often windy.....

@halo Thanks sounds like an excellent plan so i suppose that's what i'll do

oh oh oh my shopping list is gonna be huge, i'm loving everything i see Give heart told you i'm naughty......

01-25-2013 2:54 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1659
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

01-25-2013 11:37 PM

I've positively fallen in LOVE with Sexpionage from Love Potion for hubby and I. I got it in oil base but used some of it to make an alcohol spray and I use BOTH. I put on my cover scent and let dry, then add Sexpionage oil and let dry THEN add Sexpionage spray. The oil lasts longer than the spray but by putting on oil and spray I get the best of both where it lasts close to the skin AND flies out into the universe to catch prey...and the cover scent just causes the target...my hubby in my case...to notice the smell and breathe in those pheromones more deeply ^_~

I've also worn this one to work...(not advised because of reactions!)...and it certainly gets male attention!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
01-25-2013 11:37 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, boeeee
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

01-26-2013 2:07 AM

Hey boeeee, did I mention that Love Potion was who we had to call "The_Unmentionable_Place" over at pherotalk, or have it censored out of our posts and get a PM slapping us on the wrists for mentioning them? Smile

The underscores were added, because if I hadn't added them the software would have rewritten it as Love Potion. Big Grin

Yeah, we don't have anyting off limits or unmentionable here, unless it's gonna have the feds kicking in our doors and hauling us away. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
01-26-2013 2:07 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, boeeee
LL21
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 486
Thanks received:
437 thanks in 193 posts

01-26-2013 3:38 AM

Hey Boe Welcome to the forums.

I'm am totally jealous that you live in Greece. I did a study abroad in Europe going to 10 different countries and the cities in Greece was my favorite by far. The sun, food,beaches and ladies were all amazing. The only thing that wasn't amazing were grumpy older greek men swinging Komboloi but I found out that they're always grumpy looking lol.
01-26-2013 3:38 AM
Thanks given by boeeee

Share This Thread