Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
alter ego
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

alter ego
10-08-2015 10:24 PM

Anyone ever try this
10-08-2015 10:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moe

Rep Post

RE: alter ego
10-10-2015 5:01 AM

It goes well with something called Search button

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

10-10-2015 5:01 AM
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-14-2015 10:30 AM

It was one of the first pheromones really mass produced and it works but now there are much better products on the market. I would suggest it to somebody who maybe just needs a little something extra but nothing crazy like bad wolf or av. Maybe a shy guy with a girlfriend/wife or an introvert with an office job.
10-14-2015 10:30 AM
MMM

Rep Post

10-14-2015 12:32 PM

I still use 2 drops during my SEX NIGHTS. Plus, I still have a small batch mixed with the OLD New Pheromone Additive, and I combo it with AE at 2:2, AE:AE/New Pheromone Additive mix. And sometimes, I throw in more -none, like Turn Up The Heat or Evolve or Primal, 'cause I like pushing the -none limits when it comes to THRUSTING MODE. Download

I love the morning after, "I LOVE THE WAY YOU SMELL."

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015 12:33 PM by MMM.)
10-14-2015 12:32 PM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE%3a+alter+ego
10-14-2015 3:36 PM

I used Alter Ego a few times a long time ago. It didn't work out for me as a solo. People said I looked grumpy when I was wearing it and got pissed off with me over minor things. I theorize that I'm a guy with a resting grumpy face and, for me, the friendly/happy androstenol content isn't high enough to buffer the strong/serious androsterone content - hence it exacerbates an existing problem I have.

When I combined it with Passion Copulin Concentrate it worked better, but had downsides. Women acted attracted, but liked to play mind fucks.

A few months after, at my suggestion, a friend of mine tried two drops of AE and with 4 drops of Love Scent androstadienone. His girlfriend actually punched him repeatedly until he took her to bed and fucked her. I never tried that mix myself as I was taking an extended break from 'mones at that point.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2015 5:46 PM by Ancillian.)
10-14-2015 3:36 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-14-2015 8:35 PM

Punched him out of the blue?? Or was there a fight that led to that? Vava

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-14-2015 8:35 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2015 6:28 AM

(10-14-2015 8:35 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Punched him out of the blue?? Or was there a fight that led to that? Vava

I wasn't there, I only dosed him up before hand and then heard his report the day after! The impression I got was they were out for a drink and he was procrastinating about leaving. She was getting so horny that she needed to express the urgency of her need rather forcefully - so started hitting him!

Keep in mind this was relatively early in their relationship when hormones were running high and he was very good in bed. She was likely already infatuated and horny for him, the 'mones just drove her higher. They already had an intense sexual relationship, but that night was beyond baseline for her behaviour.

This was the one and only time he wore some of my 'mones. He had ethical concerns about their use and being manipulative.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2015 6:34 AM by Ancillian.)
10-15-2015 6:28 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-15-2015 10:51 AM

Lol wow, I underestimated alter ego. I have some samples I have yet to try.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-15-2015 10:51 AM

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-15-2015 1:35 PM

So... after a bit of digging I found my old notes on this incident and other times that I wore AE.

Actually the dose I applied to my friend was THREE drops of Alter Ego and 4 Androstadienone.

I have no memory of this at all, but apparently I tried the same mix myself about two and a half years later. My notes merely say "It did nothing for me." So, as usual, your results may vary!

As I mentioned earlier, the mix that did bring me results was AE + Passion Copulin Concentrate. I recorded that the effectiveness of that mix was generally on par with Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive, which was my old favorite mix, but with the downsides I mentioned earlier.

One particular hit I remember was at college. An attractive girl who I'd never spoken to before (although we had crossed paths a few times on campus) struck up a conversation with me out of nowhere in the department. She apparently followed me to the computer room, then logged on to a machine directly behind me. She then started asking me how to spell things, despite the long-standing existence of word processor spell checkers.

The downside, as I mentioned, was that this mix could cause game playing/mind-fuck behaviour, like an attractive friend of mine (who I always felt a bit of sexual tension with, but we never got together) who danced super close and sexy with me in a club, then turned away and started dancing with someone else, whilst looking at me seemingly looking to judge my reaction.
10-15-2015 1:35 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-16-2015 9:04 PM

Appreciate the info
10-16-2015 9:04 PM

Share This Thread