Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
adding a new pheromone way later
gagymama
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

adding a new pheromone way later
12-13-2017 8:29 PM

A lot of people here talk about layering different pheromones.

I totally see the appeal of that and many combos do work.

However, the biggest success I had with pheromones was putting on one product, then spraying on another pheromone if the mood feels right with the other people.

For example, using captain on a date, then taking a spritz of cohesion when I'm back home with her or something like that.

What are the "only if the mood is right" sprays you use and for what situations?
12-13-2017 8:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: adding a new pheromone way later
12-14-2017 7:14 AM

Yes, I work this way a lot.

Most usually, it involves increasing the sexual proportion as time goes-on and the IOIs/interaction seems to be developing in the right direction. Personally, I wouldn't be adding Cohesion if I went home with someone - That would be a baseline/starting-out product.

By the time we went home, I would be looking at something hot/horny and adventurous. Smile

Unless of course obvious OD was an issue and in that case I might use a social of some sort to help try and get things back under control.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 7:17 AM by polarvoid.)
12-14-2017 7:14 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2017 8:38 AM

(12-13-2017 8:29 PM)gagymama Wrote:  A lot of people here talk about layering different pheromones.

However, the biggest success I had with pheromones was putting on one product, then spraying on another pheromone if the mood feels right with the other people.

For example, using captain on a date, then taking a spritz of cohesion when I'm back home with her or something like that.

What are the "only if the mood is right" sprays you use and for what situations?

Hi Gagymama,
Oils seem to work better for me, especially during the summer time. Sprays are better during the winter and they seem to hit faster. I don't layer my combos. I choose different application points.
I'll use for example, Xist and cohesion. If it's that time of the month or if she is stressed. It's for calming .
On date night, I'll sometimes use Xist and combine it with evolve to ramp things up .
12-14-2017 8:38 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-14-2017 9:14 AM

There is some pheromone history here. Many of the early users used the technique of first applying social molecules (Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, arone) for the date and then applying sexual molecules later.

The consensus was that the socials were burning off too fast to last all night.

Catlord logged many of these two application experiments in his journal at Pherotalk. In fact, his panty scorcher was made with the intention of keeping the socials active while the sexuals kicked in.

Chris of Alpha Dreams had already figured this out with his creation of AM

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-14-2017 9:14 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

12-14-2017 9:59 AM

I've tried the layering technique and saw good results. I definitely think that it can come across more naturally.

Although I was never a fan of adding multiple mixes (at the same time), the reality is that I saw enough reports to make me curious about what would happen. I had already tried wearing a product solo. Then layering. Then wearing two that complimented each other.

Add in the fact that I have enough mones to supply a large village and I figured.....why not see what would happen with three mones on. I also was afraid of ODing so I would go with low amounts. Then I tried that. It wasn't so bad.

One of the best things about this forum is that you have so many people experimenting and then sharing what they find.

I think that we all have a favorite way of wearing mones, but that at some point we get curious or bored or adventurous and we try another way.

That same spirit is what got us to try mones in the first place and keeps us reading new posts and trying different blends.
12-14-2017 9:59 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2017 4:30 PM

(12-13-2017 8:29 PM)gagymama Wrote:  A lot of people here talk about layering different pheromones.

I like your approach, but how about not applying anything from the start and see her reaction first? Then if you need a little oomph then spice it up.
You could start with Imprint and when you want to spice it up add M3X... there're countless possibilities.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 4:32 PM by Jonas.)
12-14-2017 4:30 PM

Share This Thread