Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

ad lost FedEx now looking for comparable products
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

ad lost FedEx now looking for comparable products
04-28-2014 12:31 PM

I'm sure everyone knows about the fiasco with androtics and FedEx. I just called today to hopefully she'd some light on my order (placed April 8th at 1030Am est). While polite I'll give them that they weren't able to give me an estimate as to when my order will be shipped out. She told me I've been patient as it's been nearly a month but suggested I cancel my order and get a refund. I really Really don't want to do that I've waited this long I could wait another week or two (I'm an extremely patient man). However worst case scenario I cancel my order get a refund and try someone else. My question is who else can I get an order of Tac and p75 from. I've never tried then before Idk what they are made of and REALLY want to use them or a very similar product. Can anyone suggest a vendor? I know about SteveO's company just purchased a few things but haven't been able to test them yet. Possibly this weekend. I need things that hit latinas HARD.
04-28-2014 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: ad lost FedEx now looking for comparable products
04-28-2014 12:51 PM

Seriously man, forget p75 and TAC for now. For latinas go with staple alpha products like a314. There are so many mixes of so many vendors yet people (like me before) jump into testing that are made to be beta tested... you should gain skills before testing single molecules.

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
04-28-2014 12:51 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-28-2014 12:58 PM

Unfortunately, AD is being held hostage by FedEx, they can't do shit because FedEx can give two fucks when a customer complains. Hope they switch to UPS soon.

The Dude abides...
04-28-2014 12:58 PM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-28-2014 1:43 PM

Thanks yeah I think I am going to cancel my order by next week
04-28-2014 1:43 PM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-29-2014 1:10 AM

(04-28-2014 12:31 PM)flacowww Wrote:  . I need things that hit latinas HARD.

Yeah I have my order of p96 paid for but stuck in their shipping system. I will wait a few weeks for it to be delivered .

In terms of Latinas , look up the HAX threads. I think M512 oil seems to be good for Latinas ...AS33156 has reviews on it. It does cost around usd70 but is good stuff. It is oil and works great in warm weather.

If you don't like the sound of that there are many other products from other vendors I am sure that will fit the bill.
04-29-2014 1:10 AM
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-29-2014 3:05 PM

(04-29-2014 1:10 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Yeah I have my order of p96 paid for but stuck in their shipping system. I will wait a few weeks for it to be delivered .

In terms of Latinas , look up the HAX threads. I think M512 oil seems to be good for Latinas ...AS33156 has reviews on it. It does cost around usd70 but is good stuff. It is oil and works great in warm weather.

If you don't like the sound of that there are many other products from other vendors I am sure that will fit the bill.
Just received a call from ad they should be shipping out all back logged orders by Friday... FINALLY Party
04-29-2014 3:05 PM

Share This Thread