Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
about ACE and SOB
Vinzanity
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

about ACE and SOB
10-19-2012 12:25 AM

how do you guys use the ACE and SOB

i'm really confused about Ascend and Evolve. what's the diff? which one is alpha/sexual? if Cohesion is for comfort/social then Evolve is like True Instant or New Pheromone Additive? how do you guys combine these 4 mones or with whatever you have???

My first day experience with ACE 1 spray each. seems like A LOT comes outta the atomizer...I sprayed ascend on my right, evolve on my left neck, and cohesion on my left wrist and rubbed it against my right wrist. for my cohesion. it went down like 1/10 of the bottle i was like WTF? I did not pay attention to how much were in those bottles at first. but I assume they were about the same level. after one spray each. I see a significant level difference among them.

for the effect, I did not see any hits. I went to college today. not sure if the copulins in Ascend is scarying off these young college babes? i use mont blanc legend as my cover scent. it should cover it up no problem??

only difference I see was a young single latina mother led me take charge and a white/mixed looking college girl at a table in a Tapioca store kept looking at my direction while I was waiting in line to order....

any suggestions?
10-19-2012 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Grape Ape
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 21 posts

RE: about ACE and SOB
10-19-2012 8:37 AM

Try each product sperate. Not always important to mix and match. Each is a unuque formula/blend of it's own.

Stop looking for hits, because you will miss the ones happening. When, I check out a girl I keep it subtle. Your better off reflecting on how your day went at the end of it. You will probably get an "uhuh" moment, and eventually you will have an idea how that product projects you

IMHO, Hits are complTete bullshit. Half the reports of "hits" always seem to be regular every day events. People make them into whatever they want, as to convince themselves its working.

You need to not put it on a melecular level, but look at the big picture. For example, I can hit the club with nothing on and things go as they go. Hit the same club with a solid mix, and when I reflect on it the day after, I can tell there was a total different feel to the night. I can tell how I was precieved as a whole.

To wrap it all up: use 1 product, and just set it and forget it.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2012 8:37 AM by Grape Ape.)
10-19-2012 8:37 AM
Thanks given by Vinzanity
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
533 thanks in 221 posts

10-19-2012 11:45 AM

Tapioca store? What country are you in, Vinzanity?
10-19-2012 11:45 AM
Vinzanity
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

10-19-2012 7:50 PM

(10-19-2012 11:45 AM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Tapioca store? What country are you in, Vinzanity?

im in CA, USA. those places are common around here lol. are you in China by any chance? i might go there some time next yr
10-19-2012 7:50 PM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
533 thanks in 221 posts

10-19-2012 10:18 PM

China... heck no. I'm in WA state, and I've never seen a Tapioca store around here. Or at least never noticed any in the area.
10-19-2012 10:18 PM

Share This Thread