Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

a crazy new world
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: a crazy new world
06-10-2013 2:41 PM

(06-10-2013 10:59 AM)nept Wrote:  [quote]Not sure about the advice to rub pre-cum around. Is this a hazing ritual?
Well sort of except if you were here in person you may well have been welcomed with some black boot polish applied to your bollocks, its just another way of saying you are gonna love it here and we welcome you, you are now one of the boys [Image: monkeyballs.jpg]

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
06-10-2013 2:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nept
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-10-2013 2:49 PM

ARGH!! That image of the chimp is now BURNED into my brain.
06-10-2013 2:49 PM

nept
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Drug-like interactions
06-12-2013 7:18 AM

Its not likely to be a sufficient deterrent from use but I'm somewhat concerned about "self effects."

On the one hand, some people report some products can cause them to be depressed, agitated, etc... Other products seem to product an elevated mood.

This isn't unlike the effects of drug products. "Use of XYZ medication may cause heart attack or death but is generally well tolerated by most individuals."

Is there any indication of lasting effects from long-term use of pheromone products?
06-12-2013 7:18 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

RE: Drug-like interactions
06-12-2013 2:29 PM

(06-12-2013 7:18 AM)nept Wrote:  Its not likely to be a sufficient deterrent from use but I'm somewhat concerned about "self effects."

On the one hand, some people report some products can cause them to be depressed, agitated, etc... Other products seem to product an elevated mood.

This isn't unlike the effects of drug products. "Use of XYZ medication may cause heart attack or death but is generally well tolerated by most individuals."

Is there any indication of lasting effects from long-term use of pheromone products?
For me as a user for around 20 years i can not notice any long term physical effects however there may be some physiological, ie having the desire for a product that forum members report good results then i want to try it and if it becomes super popular then i must also have it, possibly because i still feel the need for attention and attraction from women, and just as long as there are products available to give me the edge into a womans world i will always be curious enough to explore the possibilities of them with the end view once again of gaining female attraction, this is the name of the game forever looking for more effective product to gain attraction and get that woman or get that job or to dominate or excel in social situations among my peers and others.

So i guess i could say that for me pheromones have become like an addiction which is a good thing in many ways because pheromones do either attract or repel either way they certainly help with the exercise of my mind its reasoning cognitive functions keeps me fresh and always ready for excitement and adventure.

The bottom line is that it is all good great actually and before i finish i will say that i have experienced some women absolutely blow their mind over me and go nuts with touching me and hugging and telling me how amazingly beautiful my eyes are ect also girls who become overwhelmed by the pheromones and try and bond with me, not typical every day reactions but i have experienced this from pheromones and thus my fascination with these molecules Scaut Party2

My thread >
06-12-2013 2:29 PM
nept
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-13-2013 11:43 AM

I should have a bottle of Wolf waiting for me when I arrive home.

I plan to wait until Saturday to try it so that I can judge self-effects, etc...

Does anyone have a suggestion for me on how best to start with it? Application area... amount... etc? I have the dropper bottle ordered.

thanks-

nept
06-13-2013 11:43 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-13-2013 2:38 PM

(06-13-2013 11:43 AM)nept Wrote:  I should have a bottle of Wolf waiting for me when I arrive home.

I plan to wait until Saturday to try it so that I can judge self-effects, etc...

Does anyone have a suggestion for me on how best to start with it? Application area... amount... etc? I have the dropper bottle ordered.

thanks-

nept
Wolf is a status product you will be regarded as an influential type person who is worthy of respect, i was using 3 drops mostly around neck back of ears and chest well spread this hardly ever failed in making a good impression and a grand entrance for me into just about any social arena, then once established within a particular group or with an individual i would revert to using just 2 drops for target imprinting.

Yes i really like Wolf it makes for a good opener and it can be steered for any advantage because it is smooth and slightly stealth oriented, it is a very easy to use product and works great magic without having to mix, just shower quickly apply a few drops and out the door you can not go wrong with Wolf its a great all rounder and the great thing is it produces results easy to see with every application so good on your choosing Wolf just relax work with it a little and simply enjoy cheers . ..

My thread >
06-13-2013 2:38 PM

nept
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-13-2013 3:00 PM

Sorry to be so dim but- does one put 3 drops in the hands and spread around like aftershave or is another method preferred?

One drop on the neck spread around and two on the chest perhaps?
06-13-2013 3:00 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

06-13-2013 3:34 PM

(06-13-2013 3:00 PM)nept Wrote:  Sorry to be so dim but- does one put 3 drops in the hands and spread around like aftershave or is another method preferred?

One drop on the neck spread around and two on the chest perhaps?
Its very sensible question, everyone has their own application methods, as for me with Wolf it is for example three drops into my cupped left hand and then using right middle finger i spread it out below each ear pulse point and down my neck along the whole length of the lymphatic drainage canals to the start of my shoulders some on my lower neck where the crook meets the chest and then any residue onto the upper inner forearms or sometimes between the wrists depending upon the physical activities i have planned.

You just have to work out how many drops work for your choice of targets and conditions settings ect for me personally three drops gives me all round good general results where others may use less or more.

My thread >
06-13-2013 3:34 PM
nept
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Re: a crazy new world
06-14-2013 11:29 AM

OK... I think i botched the application. Two drops of wolf below ears and spread to neck and half a bottle on the bathroom sink. Is that about right?

Oops. Smile
06-14-2013 11:29 AM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2013 11:34 AM

Welcome, have fun Big Grin

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
06-14-2013 11:34 AM

Share This Thread