Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zero pheromone hit
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

Zero pheromone hit
07-23-2016 1:59 AM

So I've been testing out various pheromones for a couple of months now and although i feel some effect, i was somewhat underwhelmed by my experience so far but I'm still testing and it's early days.

I have been using it at work mainly. During a work break a a female work colleague was eating a lollipop. There were other people there and we were all having a conversation.

At one point i turned and saw her sucking the lollipop in a very sensual way while staring at me. When she realised i noticed it she smiled cheekily back at me. Nothing was said about it! She's never done this before, she dresses sexy but is quite conservative normally.

Most importantly, I was not wearing any pheromones when this happened! She has however over the last couple of months been exposed to everything i own which includes L2k, Wolf, BW, AV and Nude, HS and Glace. The last thing i wore was L2kv1 a few days before and all app points had been cleaned well since

Is this a hit or a coincidence and how can it be explained? Imprinting? If so which product was likely to have this effect so long after exposure?

Currently owned
  • Alpha Dream: Corpo. Glace, L2K v1. 2016. 2 scented samples of AM
  • LAL: Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude. AVand BW samples

What i want to try next
  • Apex: M3X, Core
  • Pheromone XS: Taboo, Xist, Cohesion
  • Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Alpha Treasure and various others!
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016 2:10 AM by jjmoons.)
07-23-2016 1:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 798
Thanks received:
950 thanks in 412 posts

RE: Zero pheromone hit
07-23-2016 2:58 AM

What are your goals with pheromones?

Pheromones change how you are perceived by others. What perceptions about yourself do you want to change?

Pheromones don't help everyone.
07-23-2016 2:58 AM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

07-23-2016 3:36 AM

Not sure how your question bears any relevance to my post as i was asking about an unusual effect not experienced before from someone i know! I will answer anyway.

Primary goal
I am well respected at work but I've had a career change which was put me lower down on the ladder. I am very good at what i do but unfortunately working to get up the ladder is highly competitive so was hoping for a boost with any promotions iand pay rises i ask for. Lots of women in the management team too. Just to add, when i know something importantis coming up work related i try Wolf or corpo.

Secondary goal
I used to have to work hard to get girls in my youth (I'm 35) while watching friends with no game get laid on looks! although i wouldn't consider myself below average i have since worked on my own look and I'm always well presented and i have a good physique. I've been with my SO for 10 years and while things aren't bad I have been craving attention from.other women as a confidence boost because i feel like I've lost my mojo. This is more of a social experiment to give me a boost.

Currently owned

What i want to try next
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016 3:41 AM by jjmoons.)
07-23-2016 3:36 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1395 thanks in 624 posts

07-23-2016 7:59 AM

(07-23-2016 3:36 AM)jjmoons Wrote:  Not sure how your question bears any relevance to my post as i was asking about an unusual effect not experienced before from someone i know! I will answer anyway.

Primary goal
I am well respected at work but I've had a career change which was put me lower down on the ladder. I am very good at what i do but unfortunately working to get up the ladder is highly competitive so was hoping for a boost with any promotions iand pay rises i ask for. Lots of women in the management team too. Just to add, when i know something importantis coming up work related i try Wolf or corpo.

Secondary goal
I used to have to work hard to get girls in my youth (I'm 35) while watching friends with no game get laid on looks! although i wouldn't consider myself below average i have since worked on my own look and I'm always well presented and i have a good physique. I've been with my SO for 10 years and while things aren't bad I have been craving attention from.other women as a confidence boost because i feel like I've lost my mojo. This is more of a social experiment to give me a boost.

First off, you must test a product/mix consistently with limited variables to actually see it effects. This must also be combined with the proper behaviour. Think of mones as an accelerant.

Primary goal
There was a reason you were moved "lower down the ladder".......you simply were not as valuable to the company. There can be many reasons for this, but ultimately everyone is their own boss, so you can make the decision to stay or go. I would look at this as a red flag, and deal with it directly as a serious issue representing something that you may have overlooked in the past. This can directly conflict with and effect your results with mones.

Secondary Goal
Women are attracted to ambition.........not success.

Best of luck!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-23-2016 7:59 AM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

07-23-2016 8:18 AM

Don't make assumptions as that's not what i said at all.

I wasn't moved down the ladder i left 1 company as a sales director as i was getting stressed out by all the travelling and generaly pressure. I worked my ass off in that business and was plenty successful but wasn't worth it at the expense of my lack of time and stress. I chose to leave, and they tried to keep me with higher pay.

I moved to another company in a similar industry but a completely different role with diffrent people managing me. I had no prior experience in the field so ultimately start lower down on the ladder.

I'm fully aware women are attracted to ambition. That has got me action on plenty of occasions in my early 20s but have been in a relationship since i was 25 with a son together so as a result things change as priorities also changed!

Quick edit:
I wasn't asking for advice as i have my own protocol for testing. I was only wondering if it was normal to experience a hit with no pheromone exposure but after they'd been exposed previously so would aporeciate if it did not deviate from that point if possible although i know people are only trying to help!

Currently owned

What i want to try next
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016 8:49 AM by jjmoons.)
07-23-2016 8:18 AM
Thanks given by right_mr

metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 798
Thanks received:
950 thanks in 412 posts

07-23-2016 10:04 AM

Well, a girl sucking on a lolipop looking at you sensually may have happened if you never worn pheromones. You were not wearing pheromones anyway so I would not call it a hit.

I have been wearing pheromones for years and I generally don't get "hits" walking around in daily life. The way I test pheromones is I cold approach lots of girls and see if there is a difference in the way they respond in general.
07-23-2016 10:04 AM
Thanks given by jjmoons
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

07-23-2016 10:12 AM

(07-23-2016 10:04 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Well, a girl sucking on a lolipop looking at you sensually may have happened if you never worn pheromones. You were not wearing pheromones anyway so I would not call it a hit.

I have been wearing pheromones for years and I generally don't get "hits" walking around in daily life. The way I test pheromones is I cold approach lots of girls and see if there is a difference in the way they respond in general.

At work and never behaved that way before in the 3ish years we've worked together?

I had read on here that sometimes the effect of pheromone exposures can go beyond the initial contact which is hy I'd asked.

Fair enough maybe she was just horny!

Currently owned

What i want to try next
07-23-2016 10:12 AM
jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

07-23-2016 10:33 AM

I think maybe I'm expecting too much from pheromones especially for the price paid.

I think it may be because I'm already at (or had in some cases) what a lot of people are trying to get initially but i want to go beyond and get the edge to move onto the next level.

Many of the hit reports on here are she stared at me or smiled at me which aren't hits in my opinion. A girl giving a blowjob to a lollipop at work when it's not appropriate in front of 2 other female members of the team well...maybe it's my ambition that got her to that point then!

If i find pheromones don't work my life still goes on...nothing changes and i will still get to where i want but maybe a little longer than I'd hope for!

Currently owned

What i want to try next
07-23-2016 10:33 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1395 thanks in 624 posts

07-23-2016 12:40 PM

That was quite a list of excuses in your reply.

My comments were based on the fact that your life choices absolutely effect your behaviour/confidence which effect your experiences with mones........hence your question about a delayed reaction with a particular mix.

The answer to your question of course is: maybe, but you need to do your homework to find out by testing.

If you go back and read your initial goals+ replies, you'll notice several tells in your statement that indicate where you are in your life right now, and how you view yourself.

My criticism was not meant as a personal attack, but simply some observations.

Best of luck to you!Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
07-23-2016 12:40 PM
Thanks given by jjmoons

jjmoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
29 thanks in 23 posts

07-23-2016 1:03 PM

I totally agree i was burning out which is why i left and no amount of money would have kept me there as i was on the verge of not coping, you could say i jumped ship before i got myself into a position to be pushed. I dont deny that but you implied my company demoted me and didn't value me when it was quite the opposite so it hit a nerve with me which resulted in my response as you'd made assumptions based on the little information you had about me.

That being said i didn't see it as an attack and i know you're intentions where good as an experienced member of this community, you just needed to be corrected in this instance!P

Currently owned

What i want to try next
07-23-2016 1:03 PM

Share This Thread