Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Your top 3! First date pheromones or pheromone combos
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Your top 3! First date pheromones or pheromone combos
11-19-2015 5:17 PM

Ready
Set
Go!

It's a first date. What's your top 3 mone or mone combo picks?

If different situations warrant different choices describe them!

Eg for some people a first date is lunch/dinner related, for others it's more of the bar scene or nightclub scene or house party, and still for others it's a date that takes place entirely at their home.

My First Date example:
1. Lunch/dinner -- perhaps wolf (Business days) , AM (dinner at a resto bar with alcohol) , or l2k v1 (dinner date that may turn sexual later)

2. Bar, nightclub, party -- strickly Am or l2k v1.. I don't have a third option... at a bar with loud music and difficulty talking i'd rather use AM... at a party l2k v1.

3. At my place -- I have an SO so I wont be bringing back lasses to my place. I'll need a hotel.. So this option is currently OUT for me. However, whenever its come down to sex so far with my SO, primitive, or NNPA seem to get me in the mood the most, esp primitive. Nothing like raw none for screwing...

Now Your Turn!

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2015 2:11 PM by dsouza.)
11-19-2015 5:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Your top 3! First date pheromones or pheromone combos
11-20-2015 9:03 PM

I get it , no ones on here's playing the field anymore????

Slow

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2015 9:21 PM by dsouza.)
11-20-2015 9:03 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2015 12:35 AM

I don't have top 3. I will just use 2 thing for any date. If nothing sparks than I don't care.

1. Bad Wolf : Great for arousing. Girls talk a lot when they are exposed to this.

2. Androstadienone : This is for imprinting the girl. It would keep the girl thinking about you once you are gone.

There is 1 more combo that I can use. I refrain from using it as it will be inconsistent signature if relationship got wings.

If the goal is to just end up in bed then Bad Wolf is enough.

Thanks
11-21-2015 12:35 AM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2015 1:27 AM

I will go with something that can enhance my personality.

1. Bad Wolf + Xist

2. Nude Alpha Smile (You can mix in some P or DP for some spice)

3. GOA, perhaps, in a combo with something a bit more alpha.

Plus some flirting and fun.

Advice: Go with something that gives you positive, suave self effects.

Also, some people don't advice NA for first dates. I do! The thing is, you have to own it!

Also, some androstadienone does help.

Also, Xist + Taboo 1-2 drops each (I prefer 1 drop each) would be another candidate for me. It's an all around good mix Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015 1:27 AM by MakeShift37.)
11-21-2015 1:27 AM

raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-21-2015 5:26 AM

Depends on what I want from the date.

For same day/night lay:

A) 2 Core + 2 Dion + A-1 15-45 mcg (optional). Sexual, sensual, "handsome" vibe. Enough comfort for fast escalation. Calibrate with extra A-1 depending on the girl. If I want to see the chick again I'd wear Imprint the morning after.

B) 4 dabs NNPA + 2 Imprint. I wear this mix if the girl comes straight to my place. NNPA for the instant sexual tension and Imprint for reduced resistance and the "I Love you" texts the next day.

For non-SNL dates: 2 Core + 2 Imprint. Connection, comfort, kino. She remembers random details about me.

Imprint has become a staple for me if I want the girl to stay around. It's funny, every time I wear it, the girl will be the first to text me after the date, whether or not we had sex. May be a coincidence, but after 8 times of this happening I think Imprint has something to do with it. Though nowadays I'm looking for an imprinter that has no A-1. Will give my just-arrived NA a try. Also looking forward to the upcoming Misprint from Apex.

I also want to try AM and L2K for SNL dates.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
11-21-2015 5:26 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-21-2015 11:14 AM

Using dsouza's examples I've included my top three below. I'm not one to mix and match products at the same time so I've only included individual products.

1. Lunch/dinner -- For a lunch date, Captain. I get status, I get attraction and I get fallout from it. It is appropriate for daytime wear yet the combination of status, attraction and fallout will give the edge for any dinner dates. For a dinner that is a FIRST date, I'd actually go with The Hookup. It takes a few minutes to get warmed up but works very well for attraction and fallout. A one to one situation like dinner is perfect for getting a woman to want to get to know you better and The Hookup will reel her in.

2. Bar, nightclub, party -- Super Sexy For Men. Not much fallout but that's not what I'm there for. I want attention and I want attraction. This hits very quickly and consistently. You'll be the center of attention if you have ANY game at all.

3. At my place -- A tie: Wanted Man or Evolve. Wanted Man is Androstenone and Androsterone but I swear there is something else in there to steer those two. Seems to consistently work on women of all ages provided they aren't in the last week of their cycle. Strong attraction and very sexual. I actually wear this during the day to surprise unsuspecting people. Evolve and The Hookup both seem to give women intense, wet and quick orgasms. Evolve is a great product that lives up to its name. It starts out social and ends up very sexual. Another product that in my experience is consistent with different ages/ethnicities.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
11-21-2015 11:14 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-21-2015 3:26 PM

(11-19-2015 5:17 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Ready
Set
Go!

It's a first date. What's your top 3 mone or mone combo picks?

If different situations warrant different choices describe them!

Eg for some people a first date is lunch/dinner related, for others it's more of the bar scene or nightclub scene or house party, and still for others it's a date that takes place entirely at their home.

My First Date example:
1. Lunch/dinner -- perhaps wolf (Business days) , AM (dinner at a resto bar with alcohol) , or l2k v1 (dinner date that may turn sexual later)

2. Bar, nightclub, party -- strickly Am or l2k v1.. I don't have a third option... at a bar with loud music and difficulty talking i'd rather use AM... at a party l2k v1.

3. At my place -- I have an SO so I wont be bringing back lasses to my place. I'll need a hotel.. So this option is currently OUT for me. However, whenever its come down to sex so far with my SO, primitive, or NNPA seem to get me in the mood the most, esp primitive. Nothing like raw none for screwing...

Now Your Turn!
So youd pick primitive over domonation?
(11-21-2015 12:35 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I don't have top 3. I will just use 2 thing for any date. If nothing sparks than I don't care.

1. Bad Wolf : Great for arousing. Girls talk a lot when they are exposed to this.

2. Androstadienone : This is for imprinting the girl. It would keep the girl thinking about you once you are gone.

There is 1 more combo that I can use. I refrain from using it as it will be inconsistent signature if relationship got wings.

If the goal is to just end up in bed then Bad Wolf is enough.

Thanks

I'll have to try that
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015 3:28 PM by kingtut savage.)
11-21-2015 3:26 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-21-2015 4:42 PM

(11-21-2015 3:26 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  So youd pick primitive over domonation?

Never tried domination. I use primitive for pure fucking mode.. When I wear it I swear it makes me so impatient to wanna fuck that I only put it on 5 min before sex.

Dsouza

My Journal:

My Youtube Channel:
11-21-2015 4:42 PM

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-21-2015 5:01 PM

(11-21-2015 4:42 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Never tried domination. I use primitive for pure fucking mode.. When I wear it I swear it makes me so impatient to wanna fuck that I only put it on 5 min before sex.

Never used primitive but i have ran dp
11-21-2015 5:01 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

11-22-2015 4:09 AM

For a date, 2 drops New Pheromone Additive, 3 sprays MX297 from togo, 2.5 mcg P75, 30mcg P83. This is just a perfect fallout mix. I'm soon out of MX297 though. Going to have to substitute that for Voodoo or something.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
11-22-2015 4:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  One pheromone for these combos? haggy 7 2,043 05-21-2017 9:30 AM
Last Post: Dblr619