Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your favourite way to start a phone convo...
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1901
Thanks received:
1984 thanks in 1077 posts

Your favourite way to start a phone convo...
11-10-2014 9:18 PM

Ok so you need to break some ice...

We all have something good to say or a story to tell etc etc but as soon as you get a girl on the phone you can't launch into a story about yourself (even if it is worded rather ego-less but with DHV's) immediately or she'll think you have no interest in HER.

So what are your favorite ways to break the ice especially if your not that close to a woman...?

Eg talking about the weather is ok but it gets mundane pretty damn fast.. Moreover if you do it every call you'll run the risk of being considered boring...

Asking Hi How are you is ok for a sec or two but once she answer you have to lead things further...

So what are your telephone skills like with NEW women in your life.. Women like your fulltime gf don't count.. or your wife.. She already is conditioned to like you.

Shoot away...

Dsouza
11-10-2014 9:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1433 thanks in 948 posts

RE: Your favourite way to start a phone convo...
11-10-2014 9:42 PM

Kimo: Hey, I'ma chill out at Zesky's tonight. They've got the greatest combo of buffalo wings and weisbier known to mankind..... this man, who's kind.
Her: Hee hee!
Kimo: Feel free to chillax with me after work if you can. I'ma be there around eight.
Her: "Cool, seeya then!" OR "Can't make it tonight, (insert counter offer here, if any)"
Kimo: "Later..." OR "Let ya know on that day itself (if counter offer made)" OR "(cheeky voice)Are ya tryin'na avoid me, woman?(if no counter offer, put her in the spotlight to come clean on her intentions, carry on cheekily as appropriate)"

My intention is simple: get her out to meet me and talk face to face. I want her to focus on me, not her nail polish, when talking to me.

Also, if she declines my invitation and makes a counter-offer, to let her know subconsciously that I'm highly in demand and if she wants my attention, she has to grab it while the iron is hot.

ALSO, a quick way to suss out the makers from the flakers.

Simply put, forget phone conversation/texts for forging a closer connection. Do it face to face. Phone should support & enhance, not primarily create, attraction.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 9:55 PM by kimosabe.)
11-10-2014 9:42 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-10-2014 9:58 PM

(11-10-2014 9:42 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Kimo: Hey, I'ma chill out at Zesky's tonight. They've got the greatest combo of buffalo wings and weisbier known to mankind..... this man, who's kind.
Her: Hee hee!
Kimo: Feel free to chillax with me after work if you can. I'ma be there around eight.
Her: "Cool, seeya then!" OR "Can't make it tonight, (insert counter offer here, if any)"
Kimo: "Later..." OR "Let ya know on that day itself (if counter offer made)" OR "(cheeky voice)Are ya tryin'na avoid me, woman?(if no counter offer, put her in the spotlight to come clean on her intentions, carry on cheekily as appropriate)"

My intention is simple: get her out to meet me and talk face to face. I want her to focus on me, not her nail polish, when talking to me.

Also, if she declines my invitation and makes a counter-offer, to let her know subconsciously that I'm highly in demand and if she wants my attention, she has to grab it while the iron is hot.

ALSO, a quick way to suss out the makers from the flakers.

That's fine, your using the phone as a tool to ask women out not to converse too much with them.

Just that I feel going straight for asking for the date without some fluff talk first is rather awkward.

Any good ideas for fluff talk ?

When I say fluff talk I am talking about using the first 1-2 gears on your car before revving things up for the date invite in 3rd , 4th or 5th.. gears . Know what I mean?

I don't know if its just more experience or lowered test levels compared to when I was 20 but I like slipping and sliding into everything from phone calls, to dates, to kissing to sex etc rather than hitting them over the head with a hammer... Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 10:13 PM by dsouza.)
11-10-2014 9:58 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1330
Thanks received:
675 thanks in 423 posts

11-10-2014 10:15 PM

This is a very difficult skill to master. I think the most important aspect of the texting game is covering a lot of grounf before you get her number. You can learn a lot about someone in a 10 minute conversation. Points from your initial conversation will ultimately help propel your text conversation. Also, I try to leave on a high note with a joke about when you are going to text her or what about. This joke or picking can also help break the ice and propel the conversation.
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1433 thanks in 948 posts

Here's a real-life example - my last gf. Let's call her C.

I knew C from Teachers' Training College, where both of us were classmates. I was on much friendlier terms with another girl in C's clique, and got that girl to give me C's MSN Messenger email address.

Added C and did only 3 lines of "fluff" with her, something like this:

1. FINALLY, we have online konekshun... Blum
2. Yeah, I've gotta buy her lunch for squealing out your email addy to me. Diablo
3. You mean you're gonna kill her until she dies from it? Why? I'm not Quasimodo's brother, ya know. EekMoskingBlum

Then I launched straight into asking for the date. Got rejected. Asked for a counter offer, got rejected again. Said I gotta run and ended the chat.

Fast forward 3 days, I was waiting for a lecturer to arrive for a late-in-the-evening last class of the day.
C came online.
I said hey.
She told me she was in her dorm, feeling hungry.
I capitalized and asked her to dinner after my class ended.
She agreed.

C was hooked with me from that date onward. Every subsequent invitation to go out was met with a resounding "YES" from her.

Found out later that the reason she initially rejected me twice is because she was still getting over her last break-up. That she said yes on the 2nd chat session was because she felt she should give me a chance.

The first time I got invited back to her dorm room when her roomie was away for the rest of the week, we ended up in bed and I got her undressed all the way down to her panties. I knew she was still a virgin, and told her that the panties would only come off when we got together. That was pretty much the ticket that sealed the deal. 2 days later, we got together... her panties came off, and..... YahooYahooYahoo

C is someone who can be considered the shy girl-next-door. A real gem, a true sweetheart, but also a truly horny vixen in bed. Also a real-deal superglued-esque clinger, which was the metaphorical straw that ultimately broke this proverbial camel's back, but I digress.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 10:31 PM by kimosabe.)
Thanks given by meme371

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1433 thanks in 948 posts

11-10-2014 10:54 PM

Here's a real-life counter example, one of a countless many. A model, let's call her E.

Back in '02, I met E. She negged me in public, I responded coolly, she was hooked. I even got E to congregate the rest of her colleagues to take a pic with one of my socially-awkward friends as a sort of morale-boost for him. Imagine that, large-sized not very handsome guy who never had a date let alone a gf before, standing as the centre of attraction with 8 gorgeous models, 4 flanking him on either side, much to the shock and awe of other guys in the exhibition hall.

Being young and naive, I failed to realize that was because of E's attraction for me, and hence did not capitalize. That fizzled out real quick. No amount of phone/text game worked.

Moving ahead 3 months, I got my uncle's car for a couple of weeks and asked E out. She said yes, surprisingly. We went out 3 days in a row consecutively. I failed to escalate, even one time when we were crossing the road, our hands brushed 5 times in a row and she playfully let me know it was okay to hold her hand. Me-sa idiota replied that it was just an accident. Dash1Dash1Dash1

You should have seen how her face just fell. She went from being starving hungry to losing her appetite for dinner in the course of 1 minute. Again, no amount of phone/text game worked.

Fast forward 6 months. E mentioned to me in text that her computer had borked and she didn't know what to do. I offered to meet her after she got off work dancing in a club, and go home with her to fix her pc. She accepted. We went to her house and she promptly fell asleep on her brother's bed (it was 1.30AM.) When I finally finished fixing her pc, I woke her up gently by sitting on the floor at bedside, and stroked her temples and cheeks softly until she woke up and gave me that "MMMMMMM.....that's so nice, hold me in your arms" look.

E: You watched me sleep.
K: Yep. Comp's fixed, gotta run.

IDIOTA!!! ME-SA IDIOTA!!!!! Dash1Dash1Dash1Dash1

I coulda planted a wet one on her right then and there, carried her into her room and made sweet, SWEET love to her all night long..... instead, NOOOOOOOOOO....... Dash1

To this very day, she ABSOLUTELY REFUSES to talk to me. I've tried email, then after a few years Facebook, and 6 months ago Linked-in. All futile attempts.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-10-2014 10:54 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1433 thanks in 948 posts

11-10-2014 11:05 PM

So.... 2 long posts. 1 realistic positive example and 1 extreme negative example. Kimosabe, what's the point you're trying to make here?

Lemme tie it all up:

1. Phone is just a tool to set the date. We're desirable men, we're in HOT demand. We ain't got no time for no phone game BS.
2. As men, we're EXPECTED to BALLS-UP and SET THAT DATE.
3. Attraction happens in-person.
4. Would we start off with fluff when asking our buddy over to our place for pizza, beer and the night's football game on the telly? No? So why FLUFF with a woman? Go in for the kill. Our time is valuable, and we don't want flakers wasting our time. We're desirable men, we're in HOT demand.
5. We need to be socially calibrated and escalate in-person when appropriate. Likewise, we also have to cut-bait-and-walk when it is time to do so.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 11:31 PM by kimosabe.)
11-10-2014 11:05 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-11-2014 3:28 AM

(11-10-2014 11:05 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  So.... 2 long posts. 1 realistic positive example and 1 extreme negative example. Kimosabe, what's the point you're trying to make here?

Lemme tie it all up:

1. Phone is just a tool to set the date. We're desirable men, we're in HOT demand. We ain't got no time for no phone game BS.
2. As men, we're EXPECTED to BALLS-UP and SET THAT DATE.
3. Attraction happens in-person.
4. Would we start off with fluff when asking our buddy over to our place for pizza, beer and the night's football game on the telly? No? So why FLUFF with a woman? Go in for the kill. Our time is valuable, and we don't want flakers wasting our time. We're desirable men, we're in HOT demand.
5. We need to be socially calibrated and escalate in-person when appropriate. Likewise, we also have to cut-bait-and-walk when it is time to do so.

Excellent advice! I see your point.. Have you read MM magic bullets? During phone game they tell you not to give up on a flake so easily. They wait in there a bit while still keeping their options open with other girls. They believe even if a woman flakes she may change her mind later on... and they have some tactics to dealing with flakes instead of writing them off.. i.e. creating attraction, jealousy, limited availability etc.

I am basing my game off MM lately.. Which is not really about raw fucking.... its more social/progressive in nature.. thus sex is not always the immediate goal....
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 3:29 AM by dsouza.)
11-11-2014 3:28 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1433 thanks in 948 posts

11-11-2014 3:45 AM

Yes, I have read it. It kinda follows on a principle in the sales world, which is "80% of business comes from 20% of customers."

The extrapolation to that is to not totally give up on the other 80% but to dangle something attractive in front of them from time to time, analogous to what MM promotes.

The idea is to dangle a juicy carrot in front of the flakes and leave them to ainbray uckfay themselves into setting up a date with you.

Personally, I don't have the patience. Flakes are given 1-2-3 chances, after which, adios muchacha.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-11-2014 3:45 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

11-11-2014 4:16 AM

Well kimosabe has spoken.

Does anyone else have favorite ways to start phone conversations with girls in your circle? This could even be girls who you haven't or CANNOT start dating at the present time but who have an attraction to you and you can date in near future.. Example girls with iffy bf's, girls who are a few months away from being legal and still underage , women who do business deals with you but have yet to take the plunge personally etc..

Its easy to write of these women and just focus on initial meetups that lead to sex , however, the hottest women rarely will put out easily anyways.. So for the 10's or women in demand you have to have a better gameplan than just hitting them over the head with your boner.... Unless you look like brad pitt that is and can get sex quickly or want to settle for 6's and 7s....

So in summary, questions, statements, etc more exciting than asking about the weather.. shoot!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 4:17 AM by dsouza.)
11-11-2014 4:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Your favourite dress code? haggy 2 308 03-11-2016 8:38 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace
Its My Birthday! Post Your Favourite NYE Party Mix & Adventure AlfaAv297 0 358 12-31-2014 3:46 PM
Last Post: AlfaAv297
  Newbie+L2K+11/10=Phone Number! CockedLockedandRTR 4 1,026 11-09-2013 10:01 AM
Last Post: CockedLockedandRTR