Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
maeve
Noobie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
04-24-2014 3:28 PM

In no particular order:

*NA
The imprinting effect with this is AMAZING. But the catch is this only works with people that u are planning to meet with repetitively, not so much for ONS.

*Bliss
Love to wear this alone or with other mixes. Usually alone if I'm feeling fcuked up.

*SOB
Starting to love this juice, even though I only have the sample. A few sealed deal made with a combo of this, and easier to approach, and to be approached, esp. in clubs.

*True Love
Love or health? I choose love. Nuff said.

*Glace
One of the best social lube. Doesnt project far in my opinion (I have the fastburn, used in the tropics), but in close proximity, expect to be verbally raped.
04-24-2014 3:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-27-2014 5:25 PM

After revisiting this thread I want to state my current top 5.

1) AV -- Seems to project pure man, and attraction is off the charts with 30+. 20's still attracted but you have to be pure man and give them the RIGHT to be worthy of your attention.. If you think this way you will approach 20's just like 30's approach you! And then AV will work on them all! Only downside , if you get lazy in your skills your rep as a man goes down the toilet.. You have to have your game laid out from first meet to bedroom with no room for indecision along the way. The better your game as a man the better this mone works.. But due to the extreme nature of IOI and status you feel the desire to work your game.. Its a GREAT feeling when women pay attention to you. There's no feeling worse than not even being acknowledged with a look is there?

2) NA -- I've used this one extensively on 2 women over 6 months timeframe seeing them. IMHO even 6 months with this product isn't enough time to learn it.. It is a very complex product. But the reason its get #2 is because of the incredible imprinting, and women finding reasons to linger in your territory. I've seen this happen even while I was on dates! Some women have no shame! Women fall in love.. You are the knight in shining armor, and if you make her chase you long enough you can have your way with her when the time is right.. Got patience? Get some NA.

3) Taboo -- Alright this one should be tied for #1.. But due to a1 I can't use it much anymore which is why its gets my #3 spot. Taboo is like candy to young women. Women invade your space, they're bitch shield are gone, it has great mood boosting capability on both wearer and target. You feel like you can be humorous. Its an IOI generator like crazy. Women open you. Even married women and underage girls check you out.. don't know if this is a good thing but it does feed your ego when it seems the world take notice of you.

4) API. A solid work mix. WIth this product on you get things done.. You have smooth confidence and charisma. How a314 should of been or you can say once was. Your not terribly out to prove yourself with this one on.. Confidence is assumed and you are cool and collective. I get a lot done in the day when I wear this mix.

5) Evolve... oil especially. Sex in a bottle. Makes me horny as hell as it changes on the skin over time. Works great with api. In fact right now I have some api and evolve on. My current squeeze says she loves this one. No signs of aggression from anyone with this on.

My favorite top blends come from LAL and pheromonesXS.. Any wonder?

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 5:26 PM by dsouza.)
04-27-2014 5:25 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

06-24-2014 11:05 AM

Time for updates everyone! Let's see what everyone is having fun with!

As of now...

1. Core... Most influential! (does anyone get the "step ahead of everyone else" Limitless feeling?) Just seems like everything goes my way... And I'd like to keep it that way! Lol. I've had blatant flirting even the day after. A Core day, is a great day!

2. L2k v1... Recently had an Asian nurse extend the banter we were having, and then in a pharmacy with a staff of 6 females, one of the bolder ones stands up on a chair in front of me to reach an item... The fact that she had a short skirt that kept riding up didn't seem to bother her from putting on a show! All 6 girls say bye to me in UNISON as I leave, with the bolder one saying "bye boo!" Lol

3. Taboo...Best multi-purpose mone imo. If you like flirting, as I do, this definitely opens doors. Women easily invite you into their space, giving you OPPORTUNITY! My most used... (does that make it my favorite?)

4. Aqua Vitae... Beast! Is there a harder hitting blend out right now?... Possibly. Not too many heavy hitters around, but of course, the old MAG is no more. I always trust AV is doing its job, and the reactions I get, tell me so.

5. Xist... It's affect on women is HUGE! This is something special in the world of pheromones! Increases women's interest. And I've noticed an INCREASE in new female friends... Hmmm. This gets a LOT done behind the scenes! You don't even realize that you're being thought about and talked about.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-24-2014 11:05 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-24-2014 11:49 AM

1. Am
2. Taboo
3. AV
4. NA
5. evolve

06-24-2014 11:49 AM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-24-2014 12:51 PM

1. Bad wolf
2. Overdose
3. Wolf
4. Cohesion
5. Bliss
I still don't see taboo and xist as one of best products.. Maybe not for my body chemistry.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 12:53 PM by greengrenade.)
06-24-2014 12:51 PM

Magpie
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

06-27-2014 2:29 AM

1. Xist
2. Cohesion
3. Evolve
4. SOB
5. Bliss
all from XS.
06-27-2014 2:29 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

06-27-2014 11:59 AM

1. Core
2. Xist
3. NA
4. Taboo
5. AV
06-27-2014 11:59 AM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

07-30-2014 7:49 AM

This is a fantastic thread, folks. Really. Thanks to all. I'm a new-ish mone user, and I've learned rather quickly that I'm not good at picking up on hits, although I can report various self-effects, and my wife has been a "kinder, gentler" spouse, not to mention a more communicative one.

Still, I have yet to experience one of those "eureka!" moments. This may well be due to my inability to figure out how best to use mones (I'm experimenting with XS products currently). I'm moderately social and comfortable around others. I'm predominately Beta by nature, although my wife insists I have some Alpha tendencies that emerge in certain social settings. So it may be that I need to experiment with mones in ways that are more consistent with my personality. I dunno. But I think even one blatant hit would provide incentive to keep exploring.

Maybe I should try something known for getting quick, obvious hits? Maybe something in the Alpha-mone family? Sorry to derail the thread, but please feel free to recommend any of your top picks that might be more likely to reveal mones' true potential.

Beer
07-30-2014 7:49 AM
NNN
1 drop and a new life is yours.

Rep Post

07-30-2014 8:31 AM

(07-30-2014 7:49 AM)Futureman Wrote:  Maybe I should try something known for getting quick, obvious hits? Maybe something in the Alpha-mone family? Sorry to derail the thread, but please feel free to recommend any of your top picks that might be more likely to reveal mones' true potential.

I would strongly recommend against this. If you are beta by nature then alpha products will not be congruent with your personality and have little effect.

I know that I am only decent at detecting how the day's pheromones affect others. I find that I really need to monitor other peoples body language and expressions to figure it out. I think you just need to look up IOIs, etc.

Best of luck!
07-30-2014 8:31 AM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

07-30-2014 9:06 AM

Thanks, NNN. My beta-tendencies are somewhat moderate on the A/B scale, so I would not want to try anything dominantly alpha. But I am wondering if there is a "light alpha" (if that even a thing?!) mone that might generate less subtle hits. Again, just waiting for that "aha!" moment.

Today's mix will likely be a Xist, Cohesion mix. So without derailing this thread too much, let me just point out that these products having been showing up in this thread during the last year.

Beer
07-30-2014 9:06 AM

Share This Thread