Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Your Best Combo with Core
Falcon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1074
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Your Best Combo with Core
04-27-2014 9:28 PM

(04-26-2014 11:13 PM)LL21 Wrote:  I just received some Dionysos today Pleasantry. Also I take back what I said about none, it probably is androsteRone based on the fact people are being respectful and the status that it achieves at the same time

Cold approaches and Orbital work well, it does a good job with establishing rapport with people

For what its worth I can vouch for this. Cold approaches seem much more fluid and effortless with Orbital. Best social Ive used so far.
04-27-2014 9:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21, TheBoogieMan
LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

04-27-2014 10:16 PM

I go with 2 full sprays, works great anything else doesn't seem to add too much. I haven't ran it with core but I'm intrigued on how they play together. I'll do a 2:1 for Core and a 2:1 with Orbital and I can report on it later this week. Hopefully I don't get too tempted by Dionysos

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 10:18 PM by LL21.)
04-27-2014 10:16 PM
Thanks given by whisper, Boss
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 238 posts

04-29-2014 12:12 PM

(04-26-2014 10:57 PM)ryusei Wrote:  If you havent tried dion yet you are missing out on the real fun lol.

Damn, lucky you. I haven't received my dion combo with core Help facepalm
It already 30 days now from my order. Is it usually that long to ship to Asia.
I already contact michael and asked him about it, but no reply from him yet.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 12:13 PM by Boss.)
04-29-2014 12:12 PM

kristoferr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 158
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 24 posts

04-29-2014 1:58 PM

not necessarily that long boss... I'll got mine only in 11 days to asia...
It's the second fastest deliveries in my book from all of my online transactions...
Maybe something happens like got held in custom or etc...
I experienced as long as almost 2 months to arrived... hopefully yours will be arriving soon Smile

My stash Dirol
PXS : Taboo
LAL : Wolf, DP
Apex : Core, Dionysos
AD : Ammo
04-29-2014 1:58 PM
Thanks given by Boss, TheBoogieMan
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

04-30-2014 12:21 AM

2 Core 1 Orbital worked much better than I thought. I need to run this a couple more times to get a true feeling for it. People were always chatting me up and talking to me

I thought it would be too social, I was wrong. People loved talking to me tonight, I made an amazing first impression. Some people that are usually cold to me, made jokes once they were in my bubble. Seriously the bartender is hot but bitchy and the mix has something about it that just melts barriers because she made a joke with me and I can't tell you how rare that is. There is just less resistance to you and your presence and people relax and want to talk. I was very well received by a cute lil waitress but there weren't many targets in particular. My mix got this one introverted chick to talk hardcore, she's extremely introverted and awkward. Life won't be easy for her but for now she has her looks lol. she was down wind of me and this mix had her chatting up a storm. This mix also melts personal bubbles, this girl that is getting married soon had no problems having her knees right next to mine, it was awhile before she finally moved her legs.

I had a great vibe and energy passing through tons of people, getting people to really like me and going from one group of people to another without a problem effortlessly

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
04-30-2014 12:21 AM
Thanks given by whisper, islandguy, DssMaster, NosyGoose, Defguy, TheBoogieMan
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

05-02-2014 11:41 AM

I wasn't really sure how it was going to turn out but I have to say, 2:1 Orbital to Core was absolutely wild. By far the most potent social mix I've ever worn. A very different vibe compared to 2:1 Core to Orbital.

When engaging people and having a good time it was almost unreal. It was a high energy party mix with the status element.

Rapport was so easy, it didn't even matter if the rapport dropped. You could go do something else and come back and as long as they are not deeply engaged, you are in. I definitely felt the fluidity with this mix, with the things that I said and what I did.

My boss bought me a shot of Fireball whiskey and then somebody else wanted to join it, stuff like that happened all night long. As long as there was something that people could slightly relate to they were absolutely engaged and ready to chat.

I had a hard workout but then showered, I don't know if that affected anything. 2 Orbital 1 Core was like an instant party mix, people needed a little warming up and then you can relax because its going to be a great time.

The self effects of being smooth are ramped up with this mix, I felt fucking smooth. The mix of your fluidity and people opening up to you, get you in a fun conversation loop with you and different groups and it is just a great time.

This gives you tons of social status when you come into groups, you should've seen how this how girl just followed everything that I said. I can't do too much because she was right there with her boyfriend and I can't create problems in this situation but it definitely adds to your reputation and social status in a group

05-02-2014 11:41 AM
Thanks given by ryusei, Boss, DssMaster, NosyGoose, Defguy, TheBoogieMan
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
460 thanks in 213 posts

05-02-2014 12:15 PM

(05-02-2014 11:41 AM)LL21 Wrote:  I wasn't really sure how it was going to turn out but I have to say, 2:1 Orbital to Core was absolutely wild. By far the most potent social mix I've ever worn. A very different vibe compared to 2:1 Core to Orbital.

When engaging people and having a good time it was almost unreal. It was a high energy party mix with the status element.

Rapport was so easy, it didn't even matter if the rapport dropped. You could go do something else and come back and as long as they are not deeply engaged, you are in. I definitely felt the fluidity with this mix, with the things that I said and what I did.

My boss bought me a shot of Fireball whiskey and then somebody else wanted to join it, stuff like that happened all night long. As long as there was something that people could slightly relate to they were absolutely engaged and ready to chat.

I had a hard workout but then showered, I don't know if that affected anything. 2 Orbital 1 Core was like an instant party mix, people needed a little warming up and then you can relax because its going to be a great time.

The self effects of being smooth are ramped up with this mix, I felt fucking smooth. The mix of your fluidity and people opening up to you, get you in a fun conversation loop with you and different groups and it is just a great time.

This gives you tons of social status when you come into groups, you should've seen how this how girl just followed everything that I said. I can't do too much because she was right there with her boyfriend and I can't create problems in this situation but it definitely adds to your reputation and social status in a group

Excellent find I will try this dosage the next time I get a chance! Perhaps 2 core and 2 orbital is a bit much and interesting how 2 x core 1 x orbital was different too orbital is one crazy beast.
05-02-2014 12:15 PM

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1094 thanks in 451 posts

05-02-2014 12:29 PM

Yeah 2:1 Core:Orbital was more respect/attraction/status while 2:1 Orbital:Core was just wild with social aspect but potent when it came to interactions with other people.

You have to prepared to go out and have a blast with the orbital core mix. People pick up on it and amplify it

One mix wasn't better than the other but it was more of what do you want in a situation.Do you want to go and have a great fun time , with lots of laughing and talking or do you want more status/attraction for the evening

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 12:39 PM by LL21.)
05-02-2014 12:29 PM
Thanks given by Boss, whisper, ryusei, Pheroman, AlfaAv297, NosyGoose, TheBoogieMan
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1065
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 39 posts

05-03-2014 8:19 AM

(05-02-2014 12:29 PM)LL21 Wrote:  One mix wasn't better than the other but it was more of what do you want in a situation.Do you want to go and have a great fun time , with lots of laughing and talking or do you want more status/attraction for the evening

Appreciate the insight. Repped.
05-03-2014 8:19 AM
kjd
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 4 posts

06-13-2015 5:32 PM

It's been a few weeks since I contributed to this forum but something happened tonight which I am convinced was pheromone driven .
Befor going out this evening I put on 2 strips of av to each side of neck and one large spray of core to chest, then forgot about it . I've had a lot on my mind and wanted to sit at my local Indian restaurant and think to myself. The restaurant was busy but the guys know me and sat me at booth out if my way on my own after sitting through my meal for about an hour or so (and 4 pints of beer to the good) , I needed to use the mens room. on my return a rose had been placed very deliberately on my table. When the waiter returned to my table i asked him where it had come from, he said , "the 4 ladies sitting in the booth across from you, maybe you would like a phone number". I was lost for words and said come back to me in a ,minute . When he returned I asked him to put a drink for them on my tab, by the time this had happened they were on there way out but my point is this , with no instigation on my part, this combo got me noticed, BIG TIME. Consider yourselves duely advised !
06-13-2015 5:32 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, Ekscentra, Spider-mone, DssMaster, TheBoogieMan

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CORE + TITAN combo... A Request for Help to Regular Apex Users kimosabe 10 4,166 01-29-2015 1:37 PM
Last Post: Do_Cheiro
  Favourite Core/Kore combo rand_user 8 3,504 12-05-2014 7:48 AM
Last Post: Mars82