Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Young Milf/Older Women (Not Old Old)
Musician1994
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 5 posts

Young Milf/Older Women (Not Old Old)
05-06-2014 11:22 AM

Hello,

I hope this isn't too weird.. I am almost 20. I am curious what pheromones people would advise to use for someone around my age to attract an older woman, someone in their late 20's/early 30s. In my experience, these types of women, like to playfully touch me, like a hand on my arm, shoulder ect. What could I wear to make these playful touches, into something more?

I currently have AV, Wolf, IG, IS, MX297, and Ammo.
05-06-2014 11:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 740
Thanks received:
502 thanks in 322 posts

RE: Young Milf/Older Women (Not Old Old)
05-06-2014 11:34 AM

I have only used AV twice but when I came into contact with the age group you described, they ate it up. I am 22 and of course you have to be congruent with the mone which I have found is not too difficult.
05-06-2014 11:34 AM
Thanks given by Musician1994, V-nice
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 847
Thanks received:
907 thanks in 378 posts

05-06-2014 2:32 PM

(05-06-2014 11:22 AM)Musician1994 Wrote:  Hello,

I hope this isn't too weird.. I am almost 20. I am curious what pheromones people would advise to use for someone around my age to attract an older woman, someone in their late 20's/early 30s. In my experience, these types of women, like to playfully touch me, like a hand on my arm, shoulder ect. What could I wear to make these playful touches, into something more?

I currently have AV, Wolf, IG, IS, MX297, and Ammo.

Nothing weird about that.
Yeah, AV hits that age range well. Try it out!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-06-2014 2:32 PM
Thanks given by Musician1994
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
411 thanks in 253 posts

05-06-2014 3:08 PM

When I first introduced mones to my co-workers, I used Ammo also as my first product. I just turned 20, but I was 19 at the time this happened.

After wearing it around some older co-worker, the age you described and of Colombian descent, she caught interest.

It took a few days though for my signature to be more believable, because the first 2 days weren't very special, but I stuck with it. I never really talked with any of these people till now after I changed my mindset, so this is why probably no one approached me at first.

On the third day, she told another female co-worker to ask me what cologne I was wearing. I was super surprised and caught off guard ha ha.
Then she came over and said, she loved my cologne.
Rest of the shift, she kept pulling me aside to talk about random things.
As I was leaving for the day, she begged me to wear it again tomorrow, I assured her I would.

Copy pasting the rest from my pt journal:
"My Ammo Spray fizzled a bit, so I had a few minor sprays and regular sprays on, rough estimate of 1 spray on each inner arm and ~1.5 sprays on neck.
1 spray of IS on back of neck, this stuff compliments Ammo 's FF21 scent nicely in my opinion at low doses, it gives Ammo a sweeter scent. Though IS crashes for me, so I always use low doses anyways at work.
1 sample spray on each of my outer arms of Steve's ConnectionsXS.

Soon as I walked by her this morning she went:
" Mmmmmm" Boy was I slightly embarrassed, the shy one at the other corner of the room was like, "what?"
Last week she knew I knew she liked it, so I don't think she cared lol.
About a hour in, she and the older one started speaking spanish, she said something about what I was wearing , and I didn't understand at all.
A few more times later throughout the day would make a few comments about Ammo .
About a half hour after that and throughout the day, me and her began talking a lot more than we usually do about random things while we worked.
We walked a bit together discussing salaries and stuff. Our chats have gotten closer since wearing Ammo .
She also brought up if I was going to be working morning still when I started school this summer. I am not sure if this counts as a hit or not, in my book it does, implying she hopes to see me with her in the morning shifts?

Things really shined through today with this mix, I don't know if it was the small amount of Connections or not, whether she felt more opened to me today after letting me know she liked Ammo 's scent last week, or she's getting used to my Ammo sig."

Anywho, that was my first big hit with Pheromones & I've only been able to replicate that feeling with her on occasion and hard to keep constant. I've replicated that effect with her again with drop of Ascend, drop of Evolve, spray of Connections, & spray of Xist....but like I said, it's hard to get consistent results with her.

Nowadays, after pheroing my co-workers for the past ~8 months, I believe it's going to be harder to get any exciting results from them, so I kind of accuse this reason sometimes.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 3:13 PM by XyzN.)
05-06-2014 3:08 PM
Thanks given by Musician1994
SILVERBACK
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 3 posts

06-17-2014 7:56 AM

Less than a drop of New Pheromone Additive with Androstadienone should do the trick for a young man.
06-17-2014 7:56 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Older Asian Women (Im talking 30+) cali4ya858 6 183 Today 3:48 AM
Last Post: eibmoz
  young women lock1996 38 5,163 10-31-2015 2:14 AM
Last Post: siddie
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 3 663 04-12-2015 3:51 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Young Model Looking Women NewPHero504 8 578 04-11-2015 7:11 PM
Last Post: NewPHero504
  Older Women Ghost12 10 1,229 12-08-2014 1:57 PM
Last Post: D'man