Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Yolla
XxBlakexX
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Yolla
10-05-2016 4:07 AM

Hey everybody. I guess introductions are in order for me. 24 year old guy here not exactly new to pheromones. A few years back i ordered from a company can't remember the name but i think i recieved a product called shine can't really remember it doing much but I was pretty new back then to this world and probably couldn't read the signs that much or it wasn't very effective. Currently I am trying to relight a spark for a relationship that fell apart and a light bulb came on in my head to think about using pheromones to help me out a little bit. That is when I found this place.

The amount of details of the many different product reviews and talk about by the forum members here is extensive. I have to admit it was like a kid walking into a candy shop first not knowing exactly what to get with so many choices. I have narrowed down to a few different companies LAL, Pheromonexs and Pheromone Treasures seems to be my favorites. I recently ordered GOA from Pheromone Treasures and the order is still processing from when I ordered Monday night but I am sure it will be shipped soon.

Me and my ex already have bonded again and pretty much hang out every weekend say love you kiss the whole 9 yards but i think the pheromones will just make everything stronger. I'm not really a one stand guy I know how everybody has a different wants. I guess i just like the relationships more so. I sing karaoke a lot and am a pretty attractive guy but i would still be interested in status mones to. Like feeling like the star so to speak.

Anyways though that is my intro. I am happy to be a part of this forum and experimenting with a lot more mones in the future. If you have any type of input or questions about my situation just let me know.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 4:09 AM by XxBlakexX.)
10-05-2016 4:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Yolla
10-05-2016 11:48 AM

Welcome aboard, Blake.
10-05-2016 11:48 AM
moe

Rep Post

10-05-2016 3:34 PM

Welcooooome!
Looking forward to reading how GOA works for you and your partner.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

10-05-2016 3:34 PM
XxBlakexX
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-05-2016 4:43 PM

Thank you for the welcomes. I am really hoping GOA can help out some. I have seen great reviews for it as well as Xist and Nude Alpha in this category. Guess I am going to have to start building a collection lol. Were going to Nashville TN to see Highly Suspect, do some white water rafting and other stuff next week. So this should be a great time to test it out.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2016 4:44 PM by XxBlakexX.)
10-05-2016 4:43 PM
Dom2789
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2016 10:55 PM

Welcome !!
10-05-2016 10:55 PM

Share This Thread