Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yea, it's examine.
examine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yea, it's examine.
05-24-2012 12:06 AM

Some may know me, some may not, long time phero user. been around, but havent really done the forum thing in a couple of years, because, well, I've moved to asia for one, second my social life is busy thanks to mones (see they do work lol).

Why I'm here, I always get a sweet spot, then BAM, something fucking happens like the spray is no longer available, or something is out of stock and now....my new wrench.....I need a new home since AD no longer ships to China. fantastic. ugh.

I've been interested in these true phero products. From what I've gathered per research.....

true alpha is like a314 but a little brighter.

true instinct is like ammo?

true trust seems to be like instant shine, tho it appears to be using Androstadienone and oxy? instead of TAA. interesting.

I've also noticed the prices are a lot cheaper (which I like and am quite shocked), are these the 'chinese' pheromones AD look down upon because america and only america can make proper synthesized pheromones the best? ahem.

Anyways, here's the deal. I'm basically looking for products liken to 1) A314 2) Ammo 3) P83

Any suggestions users? Love scent products can be recommended too. Tho they tend to be a little slow, and their website isn't as user friendly, which I found true phero to be VERY user friendly. heck they didn't even keep their measurements a secret, I like that. I'm so used to having things hidden from me (which is why I started sticking to instant line products) that it's almost liberating. ha. im rambling, but good to see some old users around. \\

take care -

Examine
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2012 12:09 AM by examine.)
05-24-2012 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 627
Thanks received:
1538 thanks in 812 posts

RE: Yea, it's examine.
05-24-2012 12:51 AM

Welomed you in the other thread, but just a heads up that AD has been lying to you for years, and if you go over and take a look at their current pricing they've really started trying to fuck people!

PM Chris (Alpha Dream), yep the same guy that Jasmin constantly slammed and tried to convince everyone of what a crook the guy was. He's one of our most respected members here, and is an absolute fucking genious when it comes to molecules and pheromne mixes.

Of course you could look around here and find other members educated guesses are on what TAA or any of the other mysterious putatives are. And, some really great replacements for pretty much anything AD has ever offered!

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
05-24-2012 12:51 AM
examine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2012 1:00 AM

HA. whats up Mark, long time no see. So this is where you've been hiding eh? tbh, I haven't really been as close with AD, mostly because they kept playing the carrot on the stick, like releasing a very good spray that worked very very very very well for me MX113, and then discontinuing it, and then not wanting to give me the ingredients, that wasn't cool at all, after that, I stopped testing their mxs for them, (but if I got a free one I'd help out), I stuck to lines, Ammo and Come Talk To Me were all I needed, and it always worked with my personality. Altho recently have been having respect issues and people getting into my bubble so I think it's time to get some A314 or true alpha.

The prices have always been good to me over at AD tho, but that's because I'm a very experienced reporter, so when I log in the prices change for me *shrugs*. Id still be using them if they shipped to china, but you rarely see me on the forum like I used too. I'm too old for the carrot stick game.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2012 1:02 AM by examine.)
05-24-2012 1:00 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 248
Thanks received:
215 thanks in 72 posts

05-24-2012 4:26 AM

Any suggestions users? Love scent products can be recommended too. Tho they tend to be a little slow, and their website isn't as user friendly, which I found true phero to be VERY user friendly.

Love Scent has been very fast lately shipping stuff to Norway in 5 days or so..
05-24-2012 4:26 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 587
Thanks received:
1274 thanks in 685 posts

05-24-2012 8:26 AM

I am pretty sure that True Pheromones produces all their own Pheromones and that they are based in Canada. Lab wise anyway. They ship from Texas.
05-24-2012 8:26 AM

shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2086
Thanks received:
243 thanks in 148 posts

05-24-2012 11:36 AM

hi examine welcome to the forum

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
05-24-2012 11:36 AM
wiserd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
295 thanks in 171 posts

05-24-2012 12:07 PM

(05-24-2012 1:00 AM)examine Wrote:  HA. whats up Mark, long time no see. So this is where you've been hiding eh? tbh, I haven't really been as close with AD, mostly because they kept playing the carrot on the stick, like releasing a very good spray that worked very very very very well for me MX113, and then discontinuing it, and then not wanting to give me the ingredients, that wasn't cool at all, after that, I stopped testing their mxs for them, (but if I got a free one I'd help out), I stuck to lines, Ammo and Come Talk To Me were all I needed, and it always worked with my personality. Altho recently have been having respect issues and people getting into my bubble so I think it's time to get some A314 or true alpha.

The prices have always been good to me over at AD tho, but that's because I'm a very experienced reporter, so when I log in the prices change for me *shrugs*. Id still be using them if they shipped to china, but you rarely see me on the forum like I used too. I'm too old for the carrot stick game.

Hey Examine,

I usually use the socials and single molecules from Chris at Alpha Dream. Chris is much more open with what's in his stuff than any other vendor which is huge for me and he's very communicative about any changes in the mix. Very open to community feedback. etc.

The nice thing about single molecules is that I really get the opportunity to customize my mixes for what works for me.

Chris does have Corporativo which is probably what I'd consider the analog to A314. I haven't tested it personally, but there have been a number of reports on here of very good sexual effects, surprisingly.

Chris has Alpha Maschio and is just now testing a new blend of the stuff which should be the analog to Ammo.

I'm not familiar with p83.

Personally, I don't seem to wear Androstenone very well. I tend to scare my friends with it unless it's so far buffered with DHEA as to be useless but still smelly. I can get by with nanogram doses. I do a lot better with androstAnone, which causes far fewer negative hits. Most of the PUAs on here mix Androstenone and Androstanone, 2 parts Androstenone to one part Androstanone. So I'm unusual in this regard, I suppose. But I'm not a PUA so maybe that's the difference.

Also, if you're moving away from androtics you should consider adding androstadienone back into your arsenal.

Just my 2c.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2012 12:11 PM by wiserd.)
05-24-2012 12:07 PM
Thanks given by examine, Pheroquirk
examine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2012 10:31 PM

(05-24-2012 12:07 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Hey Examine,

I usually use the socials and single molecules from Chris at Alpha Dream. Chris is much more open with what's in his stuff than any other vendor which is huge for me and he's very communicative about any changes in the mix. Very open to community feedback. etc.

The nice thing about single molecules is that I really get the opportunity to customize my mixes for what works for me.

Chris does have Corporativo which is probably what I'd consider the analog to A314. I haven't tested it personally, but there have been a number of reports on here of very good sexual effects, surprisingly.

Chris has Alpha Maschio and is just now testing a new blend of the stuff which should be the analog to Ammo.

I'm not familiar with p83.

Personally, I don't seem to wear Androstenone very well. I tend to scare my friends with it unless it's so far buffered with DHEA as to be useless but still smelly. I can get by with nanogram doses. I do a lot better with androstAnone, which causes far fewer negative hits. Most of the PUAs on here mix Androstenone and Androstanone, 2 parts Androstenone to one part Androstanone. So I'm unusual in this regard, I suppose. But I'm not a PUA so maybe that's the difference.

Also, if you're moving away from androtics you should consider adding androstadienone back into your arsenal.

Just my 2c.
very cool post. I am actually looking into getting Androstadienone again. I remember being a fan of Instant Female Magic before it as removed years ago. I never get the depressed side effect people talk about, but you can always use a-nol and b-nol to counter it. I will look into Chris' products however, I didnt know there was an androstAnone, what does it do? I checked his site, and it would be cool if he defined some of these new molecules, so I know what they do, maybe like a chart.....
05-24-2012 10:31 PM
examine
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-24-2012 10:36 PM

(05-24-2012 8:26 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I am pretty sure that True Pheromones produces all their own Pheromones and that they are based in Canada. Lab wise anyway. They ship from Texas.

I think they do the chem work from there, but I highly doubt they synthesize their own pheromones.
05-24-2012 10:36 PM

wiserd
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
295 thanks in 171 posts

05-24-2012 10:51 PM

(05-24-2012 10:31 PM)examine Wrote:  very cool post. I am actually looking into getting Androstadienone again. I remember being a fan of Instant Female Magic before it as removed years ago. I never get the depressed side effect people talk about, but you can always use a-nol and b-nol to counter it. I will look into Chris' products however, I didnt know there was an androstAnone, what does it do? I checked his site, and it would be cool if he defined some of these new molecules, so I know what they do, maybe like a chart.....

Dbot compiled

It's worth reading all the way through...

Long story short; AndrostAnone is similar to Androstenone but friendlier. There's less intimidation, and also less immediacy of effect. It's more potentiating. People are more likely to see you positively the next day even if they don't react as significantly in the moment.

It also evaporates about 30% more rapidly. So there are fewer issues with diffusion and buildup. I'd stay under 5mcg and use a cover scent, but your milage may vary.
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2012 12:51 AM by wiserd.)
05-24-2012 10:51 PM
Thanks given by examine

Share This Thread