Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xtreme or Black Label?
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Xtreme or Black Label?
12-24-2012 6:43 AM

(12-24-2012 6:08 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I'll have to get my credit card and do it then. If it's still there, it should also be in an hour or so.
I sure hope they ship this shit discreetly with "HAX inc" on the box and not "HELLO SIR, WE DAMN WELL GET PEOPLE LAID".
they do say it will be sent in discreet packing

a full report of your testing would be great as well.. this is going to be my next purchase
12-24-2012 6:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-24-2012 7:10 AM

It's probably gonna take quite a while to get it. If the order goes through, it won't be processed until after christmas and then there's new year's and shit.
Have to get the oils from the old site too.

The price of Element X has gone up quite a bit. No longer available @ 109 for 30 ml on the old site, but @ 50 for 10 ml on the new one. Guess the same thing will happen to any of the other old sprays they decide to keep in the line up...

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
12-24-2012 7:10 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-26-2012 7:51 AM

I still didn't order and that wegetyoulaid website is incredibly cheesy and dubious. Now it says that the offer expires on midnight December 26th. How fucked up is that? "Hurry, hurry, hurry, only hours to go" and then they just add a day. Every day.

HAX has good stuff, but this kind of marketing puts a serious dent in their credibility.
The whole thing being signed by Brad makes matters worse.

12-26-2012 7:51 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

12-26-2012 8:48 AM

(12-26-2012 7:51 AM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  I still didn't order and that wegetyoulaid website is incredibly cheesy and dubious. Now it says that the offer expires on midnight December 26th. How fucked up is that? "Hurry, hurry, hurry, only hours to go" and then they just add a day. Every day.

HAX has good stuff, but this kind of marketing puts a serious dent in their credibility.
The whole thing being signed by Brad makes matters worse.

PU crap ...

all that guy's think they've invented the wheel a new way ...

may work on greedy and needy one's ..

you see here what you get when you deal with peeps that earn money from loosers ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-26-2012 8:48 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-26-2012 9:45 AM

Well, it's still a way to get the xtreme for some 14 bucks less than from the wingman site. And three small bottles of what seems to be X22 spray.
The rest I can probably do without but these Hax items look like a good deal. I just don't like the market strategy with trying to fool people into thinking the offer is very limited and runs out in a matter of hours. A company that sells legit products shouldn't resort to such trickery.

12-26-2012 9:45 AM

Wingman
Vendor

12-26-2012 2:34 PM

Hey guys...wanted to jump in here if you don't mind.

I'm not sure what deal we have that expires on the 26th and we add a day? The only promo is through the 31st and it's for a free bottle of Wingman Black...please let me know otherwise.

The wegetyoulaid.com is cheesy (agreed) but it's packed full of PUA value and pretty good (free) PUA stuff from a buddy of mine (Mehow), so we decided to keep it. It's not meant for pherotruth members who know how the stuff works and know what to look for. We decided to add the PUA material so guys who are novices have a shot with reasonable expectations. I hope you understand.

We have a bunch of combo deals on the new site, which we hope gets the price way down for purchases of more than one bottle with more than one use...instead of one large bottle that does one thing.

Happy Holidays!

Brad
12-26-2012 2:34 PM
peter piper
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-26-2012 3:23 PM

[quote='Wingman' pid='71802' dateline='1356550460']
Hey guys...wanted to jump in here if you don't mind.

quote " The only promo is through the 31st and it's for a free bottle of Wingman Black..."

hey brad, any chance of sending me a free bottle of black label, as you never answered my support message to you from the 19Th dec.. order number 14001.
12-26-2012 3:23 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-26-2012 7:38 PM

(12-26-2012 2:34 PM)Wingman Wrote:  Hey guys...wanted to jump in here if you don't mind.

I'm not sure what deal we have that expires on the 26th and we add a day? The only promo is through the 31st and it's for a free bottle of Wingman Black...please let me know otherwise.

The wegetyoulaid.com is cheesy (agreed) but it's packed full of PUA value and pretty good (free) PUA stuff from a buddy of mine (Mehow), so we decided to keep it. It's not meant for pherotruth members who know how the stuff works and know what to look for. We decided to add the PUA material so guys who are novices have a shot with reasonable expectations. I hope you understand.

We have a bunch of combo deals on the new site, which we hope gets the price way down for purchases of more than one bottle with more than one use...instead of one large bottle that does one thing.

Happy Holidays!

Brad
What's the Wingman black free promo? That I haven't found.

My plan is to order the oils anew, because I've almost used up a pack and it's my favorite combo by far. I'm curious about both Black label and xtreme as well, will probably buy the xtreme from the wegetyoulaid-site, since it adds a few travel bottles and all the other stuff that may or may not be of use, but it surely won't hurt.

It is that very site that keeps adding more days to the offer, always saying that it's about to expire at midnight. That is a bit shady, although I see it's a good offer and plan to take advantage of it. You should just remove that part about expiration until you really are about to take the offer off the table. Just sayin.

12-26-2012 7:38 PM
Wingman
Vendor

12-26-2012 7:49 PM

I'll have to check out that date adding feature - def don't approve and agree.

As for the offer - we just ran a promo for orders from our new site and were offering a free bottle of Wingman Black. Then Terry asked if it applies to the old site, so we extended to the end of the year for both sites - actually any of our sites.

Oil combos are back logged right now - X22 is out of stock and we're set to do a new batch Jan 14th week.

Thanks

(12-26-2012 7:38 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  What's the Wingman black free promo? That I haven't found.

My plan is to order the oils anew, because I've almost used up a pack and it's my favorite combo by far. I'm curious about both Black label and xtreme as well, will probably buy the xtreme from the wegetyoulaid-site, since it adds a few travel bottles and all the other stuff that may or may not be of use, but it surely won't hurt.

It is that very site that keeps adding more days to the offer, always saying that it's about to expire at midnight. That is a bit shady, although I see it's a good offer and plan to take advantage of it. You should just remove that part about expiration until you really are about to take the offer off the table. Just sayin.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-26-2012 7:49 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-26-2012 8:43 PM

(12-26-2012 7:49 PM)Wingman Wrote:  I'll have to check out that date adding feature - def don't approve and agree.

As for the offer - we just ran a promo for orders from our new site and were offering a free bottle of Wingman Black. Then Terry asked if it applies to the old site, so we extended to the end of the year for both sites - actually any of our sites.

Oil combos are back logged right now - X22 is out of stock and we're set to do a new batch Jan 14th week.

Thanks

Thanks for the info. So I guess I can order the oil pack before the end of the year to get in on the free Black Label deal and just wait until the oils are ready to ship to get it all? I'm not in that big of a hurry, I still got some left. Smile

12-26-2012 8:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  An evening with Wingman Black Label Sptsmed 9 6,353 08-22-2013 4:47 PM
Last Post: spydax