Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Xtreme fun with my Wingman Xtreme
XPX
Mind Persuader

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
377 thanks in 99 posts

Xtreme fun with my Wingman Xtreme
03-29-2012 2:32 PM

Hey Guys, long time went along the country but now I’m back and just want to share with you my newest pheromone experiences I’ve made.

This report is about the Wingman Xtreme, the Cops free one

The first time I’ve tried this product, was a spontaneous decission, so I’ve went clubing and took only a ToGo bottle! I’ve thought there should be nothing required for covering, just as with the WM 9+O with which I’ve had the best effects with his own scent or a little Iso E addition!

Well, this was a bad mistake! The scent of this one is very light some kind of sportive but masculine! But not strong enough to cover the mones! Well I’ve smelled as if I was in a cougar cage, this one has a very high mone content and you will definately smell it!

I started with to 2 sprays and added two times after two hours 1 spray! Best results I’ve had with 3-4 sprays, I wouldn’t use more and there is also no need for that.

First I’ve felt the self effects, the self effects where not that energizing, famous vibe of the WM 9+O it was much more of a social, masculine feeling, with a little raw vibe! This product is much rawer than the 9+O for me and more sexual but less attention grabbing!

On other the effects where social but with no loss in masculinity or sexuality! I often feel with many social products a bit of androgyn, but not with that! In also has some alpha vibe which I have seen very much in groups! But it doesn’t have the strong respect effect on males like the WM 9+O and is also less attention grabbing!

On time I applied it on my arm, the there was a girl standing in front of me and Ieaned with my stretched arm on the wall and talked to a friend! Then she slowly began to rub with her hair and her head on my arm! Well this was a very strong and blatant hit and for me the absolute demonstration for the work of this product! Also on the dancefloor the girls where touchy and and for me very open minded attracted! But it doesn’t produce the stares like WM 9+O. But the girls I talked with all started to talk about sex after some time, every time I wore it!

This product also worked great on daytime! I recognized that there is a group building effect, the people try to be around you or even sitting around you! They won’t leave you and just want to have a really great time with you! Nearly like stalking sometimes……

Other things I recognized in daytime were that people often invited me to drinks, cigarettes etc! It also creates a careless and funny vibe, the people around me were joking very much and laughing! I also got invited to follow the for smoking but well…………I’m an non smoker ! Even after the smokers finished their cigarettes, they waited for me until I said “Let’s go”! Also every conversation with girls drifted in sexual topics! Older women also tried to find new girlfriends for me! They praised their female friends for me and let the boyfriends of them standing in a bad light!

Summary:

Very good product, with a good mix of masculine, social and sexual properties! Also absolute worth it’s money because you need only very small amounts to have great effects!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2012 2:33 PM by XPX.)
03-29-2012 2:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, shadowknight, Pheroman, paradigmshift, idontknow, 20 Franc, eyeofra, oms123, Rattlesnake, CaveCritter

CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 24 posts

RE: Xtreme fun with my Wingman Xtreme
10-09-2012 2:28 AM

(03-29-2012 2:32 PM)XPX Wrote:  Summary:
Very good product, with a good mix of masculine, social and sexual properties! Also absolute worth it’s money because you need only very small amounts to have great effects!

I used Xtreme and X22 one day and saw my first and only doe in the headlights. She was a 9/10 standing right next to her mother. I felt like I could have said anything to her in that state, and there would be no resistance. They REALLY look zoned, but in love. Like they are waiting in perfect compliance. Made a believer out of me!

No dosage notes, sorry. That was before I found this Butt Hut. Smile

The best thing about women is....there's a new crop every year!

My Journal

Mind-bending Mesmerizing CaveMones:
Possess
Wingman XTreme
C4
Perfect Match
Teddy Man
AV *
Wingman X22 *
Wingman Black Label *

*samples
10-09-2012 2:28 AM