Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xist for Women contents
DecafGirl
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Xist for Women contents
02-27-2022 5:59 PM

Hi, I’m hoping someone here knows the answer.

What pheromones are in Xist for Women? I understand the formulas are proprietary, but I’m asking about the active ingredients.

For example. LPMP also have their exclusive blends, but they put ingredients in their descriptions to help people work out which pheromones work best for them. I’ve tested some of their scented pheromones, and either Est or Cops get an irritable or distant response from my SO. If it’s Est, it could be because he is sensitive to it or it reminds him of my pregnancy and he doesn’t want another. If it’s cops, maybe he’s put me in the mother of his child role rather than a sexy woman. Or it could be the dirty sexy scents used to cover up the cops that he doesn’t like.

It’s easy enough to see a pattern when testing Mara’s products because I know what’s in them. With some of the XS sprays, I’m flying kind of blind.
Are there Est or cops in Xist for Women?

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2022 6:06 PM by DecafGirl.)
02-27-2022 5:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist for Women contents
02-28-2022 12:42 AM

I think SteveO could answer that if you contact PXS and express your concerns. Xist has a great pitch but there are better products out there.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
02-28-2022 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread