Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Xist - first impressions!
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1796
Thanks received:
4575 thanks in 1910 posts

RE: Xist - first impressions!
09-25-2013 1:10 PM

(08-08-2013 11:10 AM)NCxChaz Wrote:  I opened the package up like a kid on Christmas and laid the bottles out on the bed and was staring at them like I was waiting for them to do a little dance or something.

If they did you got a bad batch and I'm going to have to ask you to send them to me so I can properly dispose of them. Ok

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-25-2013 1:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by 20 Franc, SeekingSuccess
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2206
Thanks received:
2395 thanks in 1265 posts

09-25-2013 2:50 PM

SO this is the boyfriend girlfriend (or hubby wifey) product for those who are already in a relationship that want to bring back some sparks and butterflies? That's what I'm gathering.... not so much for meeting new women..
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 2:51 PM by dsouza.)
09-25-2013 2:50 PM
Thanks given by avi, BigDickBandit420
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 517
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 54 posts

09-26-2013 2:20 PM

@alpha its Makes you feel calm and collective with a lil dash of bad ass not in a supreme alpha way but smooth think of the guy from the dos equis commercial how he's just in his element no matter where he is and people just want to be around you especially ladies

@dsouza I think its more like a multi purpose mone like a pheromone swiss army knife its suppose to have an imprint affect which I think is true cuz my intended target seemed to want to meet for dinner more than usual and I got heavy eye contact from other females known and unknown and its def seems to have s rekindle the spark in relationship

Im ordering a new batch tomorrow was gonna go with nobility scent but the sultan od really smells good has fresh out of the shower scent and feel to it
09-26-2013 2:20 PM
Thanks given by avi

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1206 thanks in 629 posts

09-26-2013 2:35 PM

(09-26-2013 2:20 PM)AlteredBeast Wrote:  @alpha its Makes you feel calm and collective with a lil dash of bad ass not in a supreme alpha way but smooth think of the guy from the dos equis commercial how he's just in his element no matter where he is and people just want to be around you especially ladies

@dsouza I think its more like a multi purpose mone like a pheromone swiss army knife its suppose to have an imprint affect which I think is true cuz my intended target seemed to want to meet for dinner more than usual and I got heavy eye contact from other females known and unknown and its def seems to have s rekindle the spark in relationship

Im ordering a new batch tomorrow was gonna go with nobility scent but the sultan od really smells good has fresh out of the shower scent and feel to it

Thanks ab I ordered it yesterday in nobility. I have all of my real alpha shit in oud to cover the high none but chose nobility cuz it's a little lighter in the nose and less in your face. It sounds perfect for what I wanna do going forward. I really need to tone down the sexual vibe. I think girls are seeing me as a walking Hardin not to mention the self effects. I just want a fun to be around blend that doesn't scare off anyone. I went with the 30 mil upgrade.

If she bites you did it right.
09-26-2013 2:35 PM
Thanks given by AlteredBeast, avi
AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 54 posts

09-28-2013 6:21 PM

No prob alpha, I know what you mean I was all into sexual vibe cuz also but a social/ sexual/imprintercseems very promising
09-28-2013 6:21 PM
Thanks given by avi
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 252 posts

10-04-2013 7:29 PM

i'm surprised that xist doesn't contain nols,but it make girls open up to you alot.alot of talking and also tell you their feelings.no alpha and beta nols.i wonder which molecule does all of this
10-04-2013 7:29 PM
Thanks given by avi
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1033
Thanks received:
167 thanks in 112 posts

Re: Xist - first impressions!
10-06-2013 2:21 AM

Now, after the posts from NCx, av, dsouza, AlteredBeast, and leon , I finelly decide to purchase XiSt and may be LoveBoat.
Thanks my friends !
Smile

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 4

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 2:21 AM by avi.)
10-06-2013 2:21 AM
Thanks given by AlteredBeast

AlteredBeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
82 thanks in 54 posts

10-06-2013 8:06 AM

No prob avi, Glad I could help im placing an order next week for xist its becoming my new best friend Im thinking about putting it in a combo I might call the 4 horsemen I'll keep evetybody posted
10-06-2013 8:06 AM
Thanks given by avi
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 252 posts

12-09-2013 4:22 AM

so how is xist treating you avi any luck? I find that xist is kinda subtle when it come to attraction,but with high dose(3 shots)motor mouth everytime,very good social and a natural attractant.a very versatile product for anywhere anytime.like a swiss army knife
12-09-2013 4:22 AM
thenns
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

01-02-2014 1:42 AM

(08-08-2013 8:43 AM)NCxChaz Wrote:  I apologize if this thread is uncalled for. I did a post search for Xist and the only things that were relevant that came up were a mix thread and a help thread.

I've never used mones in my life. Ever. Heard of them, was very skeptical. Got interested in them a couple weeks ago and started doing heavy research. Finally I pulled the trigger on the A.C.E pack from Steve-O the other day and it came yesterday (I got the delivery notification while on my way home, I felt like a kid going home on Christmas eve) and requested a couple samples because I had something in mind for each, a situation in which I thought they might apply. Steve-O must be a crystal ball weilding wizard, I didn't get what I'd requested, but when I opened the package, I did get a sample of Xist. I went to the forums, I read up on it, I applied some logic to my current situation, and went for it. I didn't want to start blending, not yet.

Target - Wife of 17 years. 38 years old. Very driven and hard working, but avoids conflict (and eye contact) like the plague. Other than me, or subordinates at work (she's management), she makes eye contact with people for no more than a second or two at a time, even with me, it's not more than 4 or 5 seconds, even during sex. Constantly gets male attention, she's very pretty, with a curvy figure and looks 5 years younger than she really is. We just came through a VERY rough spot in our marriage, divorce was on the table even. The possibility of this "reset" effect appealed to me, we've been doing real good the past month, but there are some things that are just still "missing"

Innocent Bystanders - 2 women at the gym, 2 dogs, and my teenage son.

I'm home from work earlier than usual, before my wife. I've opened the package and I've got the mones spread out on my bed. I've decided on Xist, but I don't want to put it on too early, her work hours are crazy. She was up at 3am today, at work by 4. People are saying Xist is multiple exposure, thats good, I'm not expecting much tonight, she'll be out like a light by 9.

5:15pm - Wife texts, she's on her way home. I'm staring at the bottle. Five minutes later, I put it on. Sample sprayer, one spray to each side of the neck. Cover scent with Villian. It's one of my wifes favorites, starts strong, fades fast, then comes back strong if I heat up. We're going to the gym tonight, so this should work.

Immediate effect (under five minutes) My neck is killing me, the muscles at the base of my skull are incredibly tight. Am I getting a migraine? NOW? I haven't had one in over a year. Then I realize I'm clenching my jaw like nobodys business. I loosen it up, run through a few neck stretches, and I'm fine.

After a few minutes, I decide to go make my pre-workout drink and feed the dogs. I'm feeling calm and collected, but otherwise, no "self-effects". I'm still skeptical about mones, I'll be honest. I open my bedroom door and step into the hall, all doubts fade.

I only mention this part, because it's what convinced me there was something in that bottle other than snake oil, and a search of the forum turned up little to nothing on dogs. I have two dogs, a 7 year old female Akita, fixed. She's MY girl. We've got a serious bond. If i'm upset, she'll pick up on it no matter how well I hide it. The other is a 7 month old husky/malamute mix, still intact. To say he's excitable is to say an atom bomb goes boom. This guy is full on, 100% of the time. When you come home, he mobs you. When you disappear in the bedroom long enough to change your pants, and come back out, he mobs you. 5 minutes or 5 hours, it's like he missed you so bad he thought he'd never see you again.

I open that bedroom door, and, per usual, the dogs are lying outside in the hall. No reaction, they both are WAY calmer than they should be, it's feeding time, the pup knows feeding time like he can read a clock. Nothing. I walk to the kitchen, start making my drink, look around, the female is five feet away, staring at me, trying to make eye contact, when I do, she holds it, won't break it, but it's not a dominant stare, I realize, she's fascinated, just mesmerized. The pup lies down 2 feet from me and turn his head, but only far enough that he can still see me. His ears are back, but his tail is wagging. He avoids eye contact at all costs (he usually will just stare into your eyes without a second thought). WTH kind of wizardry is this?

I feed them, they won't go to the bowl until I've moved away. I wander off to drink my drink and watch my oldest son play some CoD, he doesn't seem to notice me, at all. Usually it's hey, check this out, or hey, watch this, now he's zoning me out. After about ten minutes of this, I realize the wife will be home soon, I decide I need to perform a test. I change into my gym clothes, and wait in the bedroom. When she pulls in, I walk into the kitchen and wait. I'm watching the dogs, when she comes home she gives them a treat usually, they know it, and they both mob her at the door like crazy. The door opens and the dogs don't even move. They are both still fixed on me and calm as heck. They glance at the door, but otherwise, nothing. OK. It might take time to work on people, but apparently dogs pick up on mones immediately, and it hits them hard.

It's 5:50 pm. Wife walks in the door. Up until now, there have been no self effects, except maybe an unusual calm. When she walks in, it all goes out the window. Is that, butterflies in my stomach? I'm 41, I haven't felt butterflies since my 12 year old was born. We hug, kiss, head to the bedroom so she can change. She tells me about her day while she changes. I go make her drink and return. She continues telling me about her day. She's been home about ten minutes now. She takes 20 minutes to drink something she drinks in 2 minutes or less literally every day for the past month. She won't stop talking, and her speech is speeding up. We get in the car and head to the gym, she keeps talking. Normally our rides to the gym (15 minutes) are interspersed with conversation and the radio. This is no conversation, it's just her, telling me more about her day than I've ever heard. Then shes singing Led Zeppelin, he hates LZ, wth? She even improvs a line about hating LZ. Then she's back to talking. Wait. Is trying to establish eye contact? I glance over, she locks eyes and holds my gaze. Hey, I'm driving here. I turn back to the road. She repeatedly tries to gain and maintain eye contact. Who is this person?

6:30pm we get to the gym, we've got the place to ourselves. For the record, our gym is tiny. It's maybe 80 feet deep by 20 feet wide and packed with equipment. I put my stuff up and start lifting, she goes to the treadmill. After ten minutes, I go to get a drink, I notice her phone is in our cubby. Huh? She's usually facebooking or texting while on the treadmill... I walk past her to go back to the weights, she starts talking to me. Not a comment, TALKING. She doesn't talk in the gym, ever, she makes a passing comment here and there, but not conversation. Now she's trying to hold my attention and is talking up a storm. I excuse myself to finish my arm workout. I'm totally distracted... I'm usually very focused in the gym, today I'm scatterbrained. I go to get some cardio done on the elliptical, I notice my heartrate is about 10bpm higher than usual. I notice this because my heartrate is very predictable when I exercise. Weird. Noted. Two regulars, black women probably about 35 and 55 come in within 5 minutes of each other. The younger one, as usual, takes the bike just in front and to the right of me on the elliptical. Within a minute, my wife is standing next to me talking. I don't make much conversation, and encourage her to get her leg exercises and abs done. She does.
The two other women start talking about a computer virus right about the time I finish my cardio. I do IT for a living, and interject myself into the conversation while I start up my second round of arms workout. I don't talk to anyone in the gym but my wife, I've seen them here before, thats it, now we're talking like 3 buddies. Weird. I'm almost done, I notice the wife has finished and walks up to me, "Are you almost done now?" ..... She's ... Jealous? My wife doesn't have a jealous bone in her body. She's never shown even the slightest sign of jealousy. Now I can see it plain as day. Whoa... I finish up and we leave. Within 2 minutes of being in the car, she's fine again, it's passed, but now she's talking, a mile a minute, non-stop.

Stop at WalGreens. Wife wants body wash. This is an old dance. She sniffs a few, I sniff a few, I suggest this one or that one I like the smell of, she invariably says they are too strong or doesn't like them, and picks one out completely contrary to my choice. I pick one up, sniff it, yummy, citrus, orange, I like it, I hand her the bottle "I like this one babe" she sniffs, takes the bottle, "OK". Huh? No, wait, this isn't how we play this game. Really, she's buying my first choice? Hmm. Coincidence? Possibly. But... not likely, this game has been played WAY too many times and the end result has ALWAYS been the same.
On the way home, she keeps talking, at one point she slaps her hand down on my leg, then leaves it there. She isn't the touchy feely type, never has been.

7:45 pm We get home. Between us, we gather stuff for a shower and get some laundry thrown in, drink our protein shakes, and a few other minor things around the house. I decide to shave before she starts the shower, I need a headstart...
We get in the shower. I'm sorry to disappoint the young folks thinking married people get in the shower and go at it like bunnies. My wife is an inch taller than I am, and shower sex just doesn't work, believe me, we've tried. We have a dual head shower and shower together mostly out of convenience. We typically stand about a foot apart, wash up, and we're done in under ten minutes. I turn around to rinse my face, i feel her rubbing against me, back to back. Oh? She starts going back and forth, and says something about helping me wash up my backside. Hmm. I jump out before she's finished. I dry off, pull out the secret stash and apply one sample spray of xist and a quick spray of villain.
8:30 pm. We're out of the shower, settled in the bedroom, door closed, music playing, lights on, smoking. She's not talking as much, but she is making eye contact for almost uncomfortable periods of time (I'm all about eye contact, when I say uncomfortable, I mean, I start to wonder whats up with her, it's just so out of character) her body language is very open and flirty.

8:45 pm I lean in for a quick peck and I'm met with an open mouth, we're making out for a couple minutes (unusual, my wife doesn't do "making out" unless it's during foreplay) OH, wait, this is foreplay, she pulls back and says "I'm beat, but can we have lazy sex?" Mind=Blown. She doesn't initiate almost ever, and when she does, it's never an outright verbal statement.

I won't get into the all the details, but there are a few very worth pointing out. First, the foreplay was short, but VERY intense. The sex? Wow. I wasn't expecting much from "lazy sex". Thats how it started out, then, wait, is she? Ohhh. OK. She's usually an external stimulation type of gal, preferrably of the oral variety, and I'm usually more than willing to oblige. But this? This is a 1 in 50 thing. It happens, but almost never. Now she's hanging on to me like a security blanket. 5 minutes later, wait, again? Really? This isn't 1 in 50, this is 1 in never, like ever, with me, before me, she's said it in plain english in the past "I'm just not multi-orgasmic" OK... well then. Now she's grinning like mad. Did I mention intense maintained eye contact for long periods of time? This stopped being lazy a while ago, where are the pillows? She makes a request, wants to see the end result, and asks very anxiously. Oh? Unusual, yes, but whats really unusual is how anxious she is. Damn...

9:45pm. Um, where did the time go? I thought that was like 10 minutes. Nevermind. Lets have a smoke and go to bed. Now she's miss snuggly. Not really snuggling, but leaning in, getting close. She's usually chatty after, we'll sit and smoke, but this is different, like she just wants to be close to me, I like it.

10pm. Lights out. Bedtime. She's skin on skin from my head to my toes snuggling up to me. She's out before long, I'm up until 11, my heart is POUNDING. Is this an effect? Or something else. I can feel adrenaline in my body like crazy and I can hear my heartbeat in my head. Finally off to sleep.

6am. Wake up feeling fine. Wander out. Dogs are acting normal now, thank goodness. I'm going to assume it's worn off for the most part.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I had so much going on my head and felt the need to spit it all out...

Great read and I am in your situation right now. Wife is not responding to me as before.

I had order Core/Imprint from thundr and can't wait to try it out. Xist is on my next to buy item.

thundr: Core/Imprint
PherX: PherX
PheromeXS: Xist, Evolve, API, Taboo(sample), Cohesion(sample), Ascend(sample)
01-02-2014 1:42 AM

Share This Thread