Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xist alone
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Xist alone
10-27-2015 5:21 PM

I tried Xist alone for the first time today. Wow, was not expecting this at all.

2 sprays down the front of my polo to the chest. First time I've applied it exactly like that.

I have been wearing Xist + GoA for a couple weeks to work, loosely targeting a hot girl I work with. I have seen slowly escalating sexual talk and "oh my god I like you" smiles from her, but today, the first day running Xist solo, was, excuse me, but off the fucking chain.

I have seen all kinds of interesting things since starting different mones less than a month ago. But today, Xist solo, has been the most intense. I cannot discount the build up to this day which GoA has been a daily part of.

So like I mentioned I've seen a slow build of masked sexual talk and these "omg" smiles from her. She has mentioned something being wet with a smile, I could have sworn she made a jacking off motion with a pen while pointing to something, etc.

Today, I made special attempts to make masked sexual talk of my own. She is giving me these looks all day, and she keeps telling me the things I'm saying are sexual. And when she messed something up I told her she was bad. "That sounds so sexual coming out of Phyros' mouth" she announced, I go, "apparently everything I say is sexual to (her name)". She responds, "IT IS." We are facing away from each other as we talk and I give my other coworker a "holy shit, did she just say that" face and she reciprocates. From here on there seems to be an understanding between us that we are flirting. She is smiling huge but timidly at me. Before I go home, I go up to the register to do something and she goes "watch out for this strange man behind you" to another cute girl, and smirks looking sideways at me. I shake my head and go, "bye ladies" and put my hand on her shoulder as I leave.' Up until today I've not been fully convinced by her responses to Xist + GoA and various other things I've added in, most recently 1 sample spray ETFZ yesterday.

Oh, I also use that androstadienone body wash.

HOLY CRAP XIST, you really caught me off guard here. Xist seems to be a powerful weapon at least after exposing a target for a while with an androstadienone based product, GoA in my instance. It could also just be a coincidence that this happened today, but it really felt like Xist was working some underhanded magic that came together today as I ran it solo for the first time.

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2015 5:27 PM by Phyros.)
10-27-2015 5:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Xist alone
10-27-2015 6:59 PM

Will be watching to see what happens with future SOLO testing, P. Ok

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-27-2015 6:59 PM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

10-27-2015 9:01 PM

(10-27-2015 5:21 PM)Phyros Wrote:  Oh, I also use that androstadienone body wash.

So technically this is a Xist report with some mild Androstadienone enhancing the signature, rather than Xist solo.

My Journal
10-27-2015 9:01 PM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2015 12:24 AM

(10-27-2015 9:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  So technically this is a Xist report with some mild Androstadienone enhancing the signature, rather than Xist solo.

You're right. I guess I just totally discount the body wash, but you are right. I even feel like it builds up over weeks. I certainly feel like I can smell the body wash, although I don't know what dienone smells like to know if I detect it.

I don't really want to stop doing what I'm doing with this girl at this time, but with my next lucky target I'll discontinue the body wash. I have to be responsible and solo test so you guys will like me. Gamer1

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 12:27 AM by Phyros.)
10-28-2015 12:24 AM

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

10-28-2015 8:36 AM

LOL, you start at 100% with me, not at 0%. So I like you, no worries. Friends

If it works for you, it works for you. I just wanted to get clarification. You should still solo test, however, because you just might find something that works for you even better.

My Journal
10-28-2015 8:36 AM
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2015 1:51 PM

(10-28-2015 8:36 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  LOL, you start at 100% with me, not at 0%. So I like you, no worries. Friends

I can't help but feel like I have Paul Rudd as a friend now.

My Journal
10-28-2015 1:51 PM
mrmcman
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-30-2015 7:14 PM

Correct me if i'm wrong but was GOA inhibiting the effect of Xist?
10-30-2015 7:14 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-24-2016 7:34 PM

(10-28-2015 12:24 AM)Phyros Wrote:  You're right. I guess I just totally discount the body wash, but you are right. I even feel like it builds up over weeks. I certainly feel like I can smell the body wash, although I don't know what dienone smells like to know if I detect it.

I don't really want to stop doing what I'm doing with this girl at this time, but with my next lucky target I'll discontinue the body wash. I have to be responsible and solo test so you guys will like me. Gamer1

I do the same thing. I where Androstadienone soap pretty much on the daily basis. Sadly I am almost out though
04-24-2016 7:34 PM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-10-2016 9:16 AM

Yep I've used xist alone a countless times since it was released in beta phase ( I bought 4 x 30 ml bottles after using the product ). Love it to death except for the damn self effects. Seems to make me quite a bit more timid than baseline.

Yet the effects on the ladies (only on day 1) are often nothing short of incredible. Sadly those self effects mean it is not quite perfect but for getting the ladies hooked , this product is top tier for sure.

I'm a big fan of it and use it at least once a couple of weeks .
05-10-2016 9:16 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-10-2016 10:06 AM

(05-10-2016 9:16 AM)right_mr Wrote:  Yep I've used xist alone a countless times since it was released in beta phase ( I bought 4 x 30 ml bottles after using the product ). Love it to death except for the damn self effects. Seems to make me quite a bit more timid than baseline.

Yet the effects on the ladies (only on day 1) are often nothing short of incredible. Sadly those self effects mean it is not quite perfect but for getting the ladies hooked , this product is top tier for sure.

I'm a big fan of it and use it at least once a couple of weeks .

What dosage has you Xist-Whipped, Signor Right? Superstition

Thanks! Yu

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-10-2016 10:06 AM

Share This Thread