Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xist+SOB tested on girlfriend
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Xist+SOB tested on girlfriend
12-02-2015 2:36 AM

Yeah so I tested this combo on my GF the other night. This is what happened:

I thought I would try this combo on my GF because she is naturally affected by my body odor and always sniffs my underarms, my chest hair, and my balls. It is the first time I saw a girl want to sniff me so much, so I thought it would be a great way to try out this combo.

I got Xist and SOB in oil form. I am living in Guangzhou, China and it's right next to Hong Kong. The weather is often very hot and humid even in the winter, so the oil seemed to be the best choice for me. It sticks around all day.

So I rub 2 drops of Xist on my arms and rub them together. I put 1 drop of SOB under each armpit and rubbed 1 drop on my pubes.

She comes home and I say, "Get some of this." and I raise my armpit. I know she'll go for it because she always sniffs me all the time. She takes a huge whiff of the SOB and says, "Mmmmmmmmm smells so good!". If you have smelled SOB before you know it smells like your balls if you don't bathe for a week. That's how weird she is about sniffing my body.

Before long we are having some pretty intense sex. She is somewhat sexually inexperienced and I have been turning up the kink level little by little to see what she will tolerate. We watched "50 Shades of Grey" the night before and I figured it was fresh in her mind, so I was a little rougher with her than usual. She loved it.

Later, we are cuddling, and I hear a little sob in her voice. I ask her what's up and she says, "Oh nothing, its nothing, I'm happy." This usually means I did something very wrong.

I finally get her to tell me. She tells me she loves me so much that she wants to break up with me. That's some woman logic if I've ever heard it before. She tells me that she worries about my safety all the time and worries about me with other women so much that it makes her feel tired.I try to tell her it's normal to care about people and try and calm her down.

Then all of a sudden its true confessions time. She tells me that I'm the only man she's ever truly loved in her life, and she wants to be with me forever. She tells me that I don't really love her because I don't love her as much as she loves me. I have to talk to her for a long time to get her to calm down enough to decide not to break up with me. We talk, talk, talk for about 2 hours. It's really very tiring to do.

After the talk was over I think she felt a lot better.

Did the SOB inspire the sex? Maybe. But I'm very sure the Xist made her super talky, because that's my experience with it in the past. I think it was a pretty intense combo. Maybe too intense, because she was very determined to break up with me. That is not the desired effect that I wanted.

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
12-02-2015 2:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Xist+SOB tested on girlfriend
12-02-2015 2:46 AM

Great report! Your GF sounds like a very sensitive girl. Maybe wearing cops around her is not a good idea. With such girls I'd go for A-1 based mixes or relationship mixes like NA. Have you worn such products around her?

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
12-02-2015 2:46 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2015 2:48 AM

Very interesting. I wonder whether the cops in the SOB were playing a role here? Are.you using the unscented versions and did you use cover a cover scent?
12-02-2015 2:48 AM
t-Rex
Awesome Place in IDN

Rep Post

12-02-2015 4:18 AM

I would like to say, that sob make her insecurity, sob cause that other women have sex with you, that is way she feel that she isn't good enough for you and want to break out, just stay away from your GF if you wearing SOB. Other your GF, it's OK! Just my 2cent

You're victim of your own mind Dirol
12-02-2015 4:18 AM

MMM

Rep Post

12-02-2015 7:40 AM

Everybody says don't use COPS with your main woman/wife; but I think it's a good idea to give the relationship a WILD TURN (a relationship without a little DRAMA is boring!) every now and then. popcorn

My two cents, and not a penny more!!!!! Scout

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
12-02-2015 7:40 AM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2015 9:05 AM

(12-02-2015 7:40 AM)MMM Wrote:  Everybody says don't use COPS with your main woman/wife; but I think it's a good idea to give the relationship a WILD TURN (a relationship without a little DRAMA is boring!) every now and then. popcorn

My two cents, and not a penny more!!!!! Scout

Have you tried wearing cops in in context of an long term monogamous relationship?
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 9:06 AM by Ancillian.)
12-02-2015 9:05 AM
MMM

Rep Post

12-02-2015 10:31 AM

(12-02-2015 9:05 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  Have you tried wearing cops in in context of an long term monogamous relationship?

Yes, I have. I made it a point to wear it once in a while. In this relationship, and out of this relationship ... most of my lovers were more into the sex, and each one of them told me later they had a dream about me having sex with someone else. I don't mind stirring the pot like that, it gives them something to wonder/complain about; and if you know like I know when it comes to women getting bored and needing some excitement, at least, I say I know, that's not a BAD THING. Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 10:32 AM by MMM.)
12-02-2015 10:31 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-02-2015 12:50 PM

Randy,

So that was THREE total drops of SOB? 1 each pit and 1 pubes?
12-02-2015 12:50 PM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-02-2015 3:49 PM

This chick likes sniffing your nuts??? That's a new one for me!
12-02-2015 3:49 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-27-2015 2:19 AM

(12-02-2015 12:50 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Randy,

So that was THREE total drops of SOB? 1 each pit and 1 pubes?

Yes 3 drops of SOB. I can't overdose with her because she enjoys sniffing body odor smells so much.

I was able to get her into kinkier sex while the SOB was on. Like spanking, rough sex, mild bondage, rimjobs and getting her to wear some fetish stuff(thigh high athletic socks, leg warmers, black stockings). I almost feel bad for getting her to do some of this stuff, but she seems to relish the nasty stuff after she tries it and enjoys.

She was not like this before I introduced the SOB. She would get very upset and sad because she "became addicted to orgasms" and would think she was a "bad woman". This is no longer the case. I now call her "the sex maniac" and she thinks it's funny.

Xist for daily relationship, add SOB for a wild time. That's my final verdict.
12-27-2015 2:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist Only Tested on Girlfriend Randy Savage 8 3,215 12-26-2015 10:26 AM
Last Post: Ace