Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Xist, BW & Core...
DWR
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
789 thanks in 364 posts

Photo Xist, BW & Core...
05-03-2014 11:27 PM

Decided to put this under Xist but it might be equally under Core. I'm in Philly helping get a bunch of medical test done on my Dad (he's 92). All I took with me was my 10 ml Core and a .1 fl oz sampler of Xist. I added some zist from my 30ml bottle and mixed in Bad Wolf so it's roughly 85% Xist/15%BW. I've been wearing 1 spray Core and 4 combo spray's from the to go.

Not worth going over all the "hits" but a few really stood out and are worth sharing.

My folks live at The Philadelphian an upscale condo right across from the Art museum. It's got a really good restaurant named Little Pete's that's very popular. It's got an out door patio with a pair of narrow doors. I'm going in and a Philly police captain literally steps out of my way and apologizes for being in my way?

By Friday night I'm fried so I head on over to one of the local bars (Urban Spoon on Fairmount) for a few brews. This is an old school neighborhood bar, popular but 90% of the client base lives within a mile or two and they've known each other since 3rd gradeSmile. So I sit down and within 2-3 minutes I'm talking with guy on my right. This goes on for 20-30 minutes, then guy on my left starts up soon as the 1st guy had to leave.

Bartender is 28, very cute local who's been tending bar there for 6 years. She gets off at 8 and is getting ready to tip out and I call her over to grab my singles. We've been chatting a little bit (1st guy is a regular and well liked) but we start talking and she stays for an hour or so after she clocks out talking.

About 15 minutes after she leaves a couple of younger gals (21-22) push on over to the empty seat on my left when guy 2 vacates. I talk with the prettier one for 30-40 minutes (she just graduated with degree in Nutrition) I'm sitting with arm draped over her chair she has a hand so high in my thigh she's literally grazing mini-me. I don't think she had a clue, totally engrossed in conversation with pupils size of dimes.

Went back tonight about 10:30. Place was packed, got a seat from guy who just stood up and gave it to me. Apparently was a 15 year high school reunion party going on. I'm watching the Clippers game on one channel and some soccer game on the other. Gal comes up to get a drink on my left. A guy (who I assume is her boyfriend) comes up and starts playing with her hair. She gives him a rash of shit and I comment he's not very well trained. She asks me about the soccer game and I confess I really could care less. Turns out her Dad played professional Soccer for Phila Union and guy is just friend. she's married to Chris Meyers (center for Houston Texans). We spent 20 minutes (maybe more) talking about all kinds of stuff while she chased her friends away repeatedly. Nothing at all sexual just a very smart articulate gal. Out of curiosity did a google search...

[Image: th?id=HN.608043206036031311&w=23...mp;pid=1.7]
05-03-2014 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 219
Thanks received:
1474 thanks in 538 posts

RE: Xist, BW & Core...
05-06-2014 12:11 PM

(05-03-2014 11:27 PM)DWR Wrote:  Decided to put this under Xist but it might be equally under Core. I'm in Philly helping get a bunch of medical test done on my Dad (he's 92). All I took with me was my 10 ml Core and a .1 fl oz sampler of Xist. I added some zist from my 30ml bottle and mixed in Bad Wolf so it's roughly 85% Xist/15%BW. I've been wearing 1 spray Core and 4 combo spray's from the to go.

Not worth going over all the "hits" but a few really stood out and are worth sharing.

My folks live at The Philadelphian an upscale condo right across from the Art museum. It's got a really good restaurant named Little Pete's that's very popular. It's got an out door patio with a pair of narrow doors. I'm going in and a Philly police captain literally steps out of my way and apologizes for being in my way?

By Friday night I'm fried so I head on over to one of the local bars (Urban Spoon on Fairmount) for a few brews. This is an old school neighborhood bar, popular but 90% of the client base lives within a mile or two and they've known each other since 3rd gradeSmile. So I sit down and within 2-3 minutes I'm talking with guy on my right. This goes on for 20-30 minutes, then guy on my left starts up soon as the 1st guy had to leave.

Bartender is 28, very cute local who's been tending bar there for 6 years. She gets off at 8 and is getting ready to tip out and I call her over to grab my singles. We've been chatting a little bit (1st guy is a regular and well liked) but we start talking and she stays for an hour or so after she clocks out talking.

About 15 minutes after she leaves a couple of younger gals (21-22) push on over to the empty seat on my left when guy 2 vacates. I talk with the prettier one for 30-40 minutes (she just graduated with degree in Nutrition) I'm sitting with arm draped over her chair she has a hand so high in my thigh she's literally grazing mini-me. I don't think she had a clue, totally engrossed in conversation with pupils size of dimes.

Went back tonight about 10:30. Place was packed, got a seat from guy who just stood up and gave it to me. Apparently was a 15 year high school reunion party going on. I'm watching the Clippers game on one channel and some soccer game on the other. Gal comes up to get a drink on my left. A guy (who I assume is her boyfriend) comes up and starts playing with her hair. She gives him a rash of shit and I comment he's not very well trained. She asks me about the soccer game and I confess I really could care less. Turns out her Dad played professional Soccer for Phila Union and guy is just friend. she's married to Chris Meyers (center for Houston Texans). We spent 20 minutes (maybe more) talking about all kinds of stuff while she chased her friends away repeatedly. Nothing at all sexual just a very smart articulate gal. Out of curiosity did a google search...

[Image: th?id=HN.608043206036031311&w=23...mp;pid=1.7]

Not sure what is at play here. Core attracts the 19-24 year old girls and betas out men. I have no experience with Xist yet however, I suspect from all of the descriptions that it contains some NOLS. It seems to have some of the chatty NOL (Alpha Androstenol).

I see you are using the 3 Xist to 1 drop BW ratio that I suggested. I guess the combo is working good for you since you decided to bottle mix it.

Is it that the DP was not doing anything in the mix or did you decide to just try the mix with CORE?

I don't think that the CORE did anything here except beta the men.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2014 2:08 PM by Paradox.)
05-06-2014 12:11 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
789 thanks in 364 posts

05-06-2014 2:11 PM

I don't really think that there was any need/issue on betafying anyone. Core has an amazing ability to make you interesting and important. I'm an excellent conversationalist but in a setting like this that initial intrigue and comfort level are essential. I actually met another gal the next night who's 24, she was there with 2 guy friends. We ended up sitting and talking till last call and then 30 minutes outside (so 2-3 hours total). She took my # and texted me to make sure we could hook back up either tonight or tomorrow...

The Xist/BW is one I've used for weeks and posted on here previously (great combo). Core add's that "Elvis is in the building" vibe. Once I'm talking with someone I can shut down any distractions if I'm so inclined. I used to get a kick out of PUA teams trying to move in, normally takes about 90 seconds to send them wimpering to the corner.
05-06-2014 2:11 PM
Thanks given by V-nice, Chaotic
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 444
Thanks received:
205 thanks in 139 posts

05-23-2014 11:46 PM

(05-06-2014 2:11 PM)DWR Wrote:  I don't really think that there was any need/issue on betafying anyone. Core has an amazing ability to make you interesting and important. I'm an excellent conversationalist but in a setting like this that initial intrigue and comfort level are essential. I actually met another gal the next night who's 24, she was there with 2 guy friends. We ended up sitting and talking till last call and then 30 minutes outside (so 2-3 hours total). She took my # and texted me to make sure we could hook back up either tonight or tomorrow...

The Xist/BW is one I've used for weeks and posted on here previously (great combo). Core add's that "Elvis is in the building" vibe. Once I'm talking with someone I can shut down any distractions if I'm so inclined. I used to get a kick out of PUA teams trying to move in, normally takes about 90 seconds to send them wimpering to the corner.

how do you AMOG the PUA team? im curious, they are usually pretty damn good at making friends with the males.

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
05-23-2014 11:46 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
789 thanks in 364 posts

05-24-2014 6:17 AM

What I was referring to is the tendency for a wingman to try and engage in conversation/agitation designed to elevate his partner and create an opportunity to pull/isolate by transfer of status. From a social engineering perspective think of it as someone stealing your mone cloud. PUA teams never really "make friends" as much as they create status for themselves. If you see it coming you can capture the wingman and use his set to pull and isolate before his buddy can engage.
05-24-2014 6:17 AM

Share This Thread