Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiSt dosage for older guys, and adding Cohesion?
Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XiSt dosage for older guys, and adding Cohesion?
10-21-2013 2:58 PM

I know that the older you get, the more Androstenone you can wear without frightening the ladies.

I wondered about XiSt. I believe Mustang said he developed it with Steve so that one spray should be enough. But I am wondering if some of the perceived "lack of status" of XiSt is due to older guys needing 2 or even 3 sprays? I'm 56, but very fit, and work out 3 or 4 times a week. Not very muscular, though. But not "thin" !

I used 3 sprays today around my neck, 20 minutes after application of a thin layer of moisturiser. The results from 3 sprays was much more noticeable through the day than a month ago when I used 2 sprays each day for 4 weeks straight. (I've been using A314/Androstadienone /P83 in the meantime) My target even came round to my house this evening with her little boy on some pretext, and ended up showing me house decorating stuff on my laptop, cuddled in to me. She told me last week that she didn't want a full-on relationship with me, as she valued our work relationship so much. So this was a bit unexpected. This was not an accidental touching situation; she leaned against me for a few minutes, showing me stuff, then straightened up so as to stop touching, then relaxed back against me again. She did this about 5 or 6 times over an hour.
Maybe a fluke, maybe she's reconsidering, who knows? But one thing's for sure - Im applying 3 sprays of XiSt again tomorrow!

One other question - she was complaining about terrible PMT yesterday, and I wondered about adding one drop of Cohesion oil to one of my wrists tomorrow, in addition to the 3 sprays of XiSt. Or might that upset the good effects of XiSt? Or reduce any sexuality that XiSt may have?

Thanks.
10-21-2013 2:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Rep Post

RE: XiSt dosage for older guys, and adding Cohesion?
10-21-2013 9:55 PM

Hi ragnar. XiSt in many cases builds up emotions over time, as compared to instant hits that I sometimes get too. Hence, it could probably be that her previous exposures to you with XiSt on built some emotional attraction in her which culminated in your recent experience. I personally wear just 2 sprays as more than that, I get negative self-effects. I think it is more due to my physical state and not because of the product itself.

Cohesion+XiSt is a great comfort inducer. XiSt+106B is a great attraction/bonding mix and is my favorite XiSt combo. XiSt+Evolve is a great sexual mix.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-21-2013 9:55 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-21-2013 9:56 PM

3 sprays of XiSt is a pretty common dosage for all ages with this mix, actually. I wouldn't worry about age variation here, as it seems this product acts consistently across all ages ranges. I'm only 17, so it's difficult to say, but based on the experiences of others, this certainly seems to be the case.

As for mixing with Cohesion oil, that would be an excellent choice. Just avoid applying too close to the nose. The back of the neck, behind the ears, and inner forearms are the best application points to avoid negative self-effects, IMO. Androstadienone self-effects can cause any mix to crash and burn, in my experience. Cohesion oil, though well buffered to help avoid these effects, still gives me depression when misapplied. Cohesion will give you no trouble if you are able to avoid Androstadienone self-effects. If we are unable to maintain a positive frame, no mix will allow us to succeed. Lastly, due to the -Androstenone content, you should expect a noticable boost in sexuality, if anything. Go for it, Ragnar. Just be sure to return with reports!
10-21-2013 9:56 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

10-21-2013 10:02 PM

(10-21-2013 9:55 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi ragnar. XiSt in many cases builds up emotions over time, as compared to instant hits that I sometimes get too. Hence, it could probably be that her previous exposures to you with XiSt on built some emotional attraction in her which culminated in your recent experience. I personally wear just 2 sprays as more than that, I get negative self-effects. I think it is more due to my physical state and not because of the product itself.

Cohesion+XiSt is a great comfort inducer. XiSt+106B is a great attraction/bonding mix and is my favorite XiSt combo. XiSt+Evolve is a great sexual mix.

XS106B has always intrigued me, but I've been hesitant to go for this one due to lack of reports. Anything new on this mix, Mars? What ages have you noticed responses from? Feel free to send me a PM on your thoughts. I don't intend to hijack this thread. PS, I've already read your reports, so if you've already gone over this, I apologize.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 10:07 PM by Ekscentra.)
10-21-2013 10:02 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

10-21-2013 10:25 PM

Hi Ekscentra. There are a lot of reports in the 106B thread and in Kimba's thread too. Anyway, I'll send you a pm on my experiences after I am able to gather my thoughts.

Ragnar, sorry for the highjack.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

10-21-2013 10:25 PM
Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-24-2013 1:41 PM

(10-21-2013 10:25 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Hi Ekscentra. There are a lot of reports in the 106B thread and in Kimba's thread too. Anyway, I'll send you a pm on my experiences after I am able to gather my thoughts.

Ragnar, sorry for the highjack.

Mars,

you're dead meat. Mrgreen
10-24-2013 1:41 PM
Ragnar
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-24-2013 2:17 PM

OK, I haven't got back to this for a few days as I've been really busy.

So, I stayed with 3 sprays of XiSt over a thin layer of moisturiser , around my neck, and a tiny smear of A314 under my nose for self-effects. I've had a chance to re-apply one spray of XiSt after about 5 to 6 hours. My ex-target has been very touchy-feely all week, using a lot of opportunities to rest her hand on my back, tease hairs out of my arm, prod me, poke me with her fingers, etc.

I know women can be totally illogical and perverse at times; after friend-zoning me in no uncertain terms last week, is she still unsure of herself? I was told by a mutual friend that there's been a lot of heated discussion in her circle of friends recently; turns out everybody knew we already had an incredibly close relationship, and that I really like her, and they have all been telling her that she'd be mad, crazy, and stupid not to get together with me. From her behaviour this week, I sense that she is still unsure what to do.

So I will continue with 3 sprays XiSt at work during the day, with a single top-up at 6 hours if possible. And that tiny smear of A314 under my nose for self-effects. I think I will reserve Evolve for any possible afternoon/evening meet-up.

My behaviour has changed, too. Believing my chance with her has gone, I have been a little less communicative at work, concentrating more on my own affairs, and deliberately avoiding her for "after work drinks". i.e.. I am making myself scarce. And I am trying to make it subtly obvious that I am dating another woman. My ex-target seems to be deliberately ignoring this, as I left a reminder for myself on my iPhone to call the new woman at 4.00pm on Tuesday. My ex-target always looks at my phone when an alert goes off, as we use it for business contacts too. Sure enough, the alert goes off on time, I pretend not to have heard it, so my ex-target wanders over to my phone and checks it; I saw that it was the reminder. My ex-target simply closes the screen and puts the phone down, and comes back over to me without saying anything. I was waiting for her to say something about "that was a reminder to call XXXX", but she said nothing, not even about the phone alert going off. Jealous? Manipulative? Mixed up? I don't know, but I thought it was an interesting reaction.
Anyway, being "officially" friend-zoned has one advantage: if the opportunity arises, I will not hesitate to kiss her. There's nothing to lose. I've already lost!

As for my new date, it's XiSt all the way (3 sprays to my neck) and one drop of Evolve behind each ear. Out for a drink tomorrow evening (short date as she's working later), but Sunday we're spending the afternoon together, walking along the beach and trying out some bars and restaurants along the way. 3rd date. Gonna move this one along very smartly!
10-24-2013 2:17 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-24-2013 9:00 PM

(10-24-2013 2:17 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  As for my new date, it's XiSt all the way (3 sprays to my neck) and one drop of Evolve behind each ear. Out for a drink tomorrow evening (short date as she's working later), but Sunday we're spending the afternoon together, walking along the beach and trying out some bars and restaurants along the way. 3rd date. Gonna move this one along very smartly!

2 drops of Evolve total might be quite high. I use sprays and I apply only 1. Oil has mone concentrated mones. Anyway, best of luck to you, man.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-24-2013 9:00 PM

Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2013 9:33 PM

I'm 50yrs old and 3 sprays xist and 4 dabs New Pheromone Additive has made my ex girlfriend keep stalking me. She just wants to fuck. Texting me she is horny all the time. Its good sex and fun but I don't want to go backwards. I have xist in nobility scent and it is excellent. Your results may vary. Oh well...life is a carnival!
10-24-2013 9:33 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-24-2013 11:15 PM

(10-24-2013 9:33 PM)Albion9 Wrote:  I'm 50yrs old and 3 sprays xist and 4 dabs New Pheromone Additive has made my ex girlfriend keep stalking me. She just wants to fuck. Texting me she is horny all the time. Its good sex and fun but I don't want to go backwards. I have xist in nobility scent and it is excellent. Your results may vary. Oh well...life is a carnival!

As always ... the old New Pheromone Additive or the NEW?

Has that mix gotten you any attention from strangers?

And if I may, how old is your ex, A?

Thanks!!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-24-2013 11:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Api vs xist + cohesion jeabreu 2 1,670 03-28-2016 1:36 PM
Last Post: jeabreu
  Review of Xist + cohesion in3deep 12 7,938 03-29-2015 5:20 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Xist + Cohesion to create fallout during Tennis Lessons in3deep 9 4,292 03-17-2015 10:58 AM
Last Post: in3deep
  Xist, Tabo or Cohesion for work? kudava 7 4,290 03-29-2014 10:08 PM
Last Post: kudava
Question Any of you guys used the womens Cohesion? Blade 0 817 07-06-2013 3:12 PM
Last Post: Blade