Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiSt.....dang!
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 37 posts

XiSt.....dang!
09-17-2014 9:44 AM

As some of you might remember awhile back I had a thread going on my kickass results with XS100 as my "gym rat mone"

Fast forward a few months after that I had got a sample of XiSt from Steve, FXS scent. Right away, just from results I knew I had something good there.
So recently I got some XiSt and Taboo, and could not be more pleased. I have to say the hits I get from XiSt and Taboo are even more over the top than what I was getting with XS100.
I won't be doing a journal here on this one but would like to give a few examples, both worn whilst working out. I have similar results with Taboo but this applies to XiSt. Always two sprays, one to the neck and one to the wrist and rubbed around well.

There is a regular that goes to the local gym I attend, mid twenties(?), very tall and very cute. There is not a SINGLE time when she is there while I am also present I don't get some type of blatant hit. This morning was no different. I was there for boot camp at 5:30, she arrives at 6. Constant peeks in the mirror at me, it's more or less non stop. After boot camp while walking over to another area we cross paths, she actually turned around after she was past me and locked eyes. Whenever I walk by anything she happens to be doing it's that look. If I am on an elliptical she will grab the one next to me, even tho there might be five others not in use. Mostly just small talk but she could stare a hole thru me.

Just one more quick example. One of the trainers that works there is very friendly with me, so much so that it almost gets annoying at times chatting me up during lifting, cardio etc. Without fail this gets more intense after I have walked past or stood near her so she has been exposed, was even asked the other day what that good smell was so which I replied was some new bodywash I was trying out. Also during her work outs in constantly lifting her shirt in front of me wiping sweat, and during cool down stretches if I happen to be doing the same on a mat will have no modesty at all.......I know what panties she is wearing each day if that clears things up.
This stuff if crazy ass good! Not sure WTF is in this juice. Very impressive results out in public as well, and the best part? The Mrs. doesn't tell me anymore that I have "that smell".
09-17-2014 9:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM, Falcon, XyzN, stefdude, islandguy, kimosabe, whisper

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2382
Thanks received:
1252 thanks in 652 posts

RE: XiSt.....dang!
09-17-2014 10:36 AM

Niiiiice!

Is the trainer in her 20s as well?

So, is this a TWO SPRAYS OF XIST write up, or XIST and Tabboo, NickMaster?

Thanks!
09-17-2014 10:36 AM
Thanks given by stefdude
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 335
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 209 posts

09-18-2014 2:25 PM

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
All these great Xist reports...

I've never had anything too blatant at school or work with my 30ml xist I had back earlier this year...I often ran it in combo with Cohesion oil and seemed to do "okay" before I ran out of it.

I've recently been running Taboo since Steve sent me a 10ml bottle, yes Taboo I've been seeing work. Definitely like it as a stand alone, jack of all trades blend. Partly is because the self-effects are always good, not over the top like Glace or Bliss type, enough to get me (most importantly) & others talking. Had a girl in class to my left fidgeting and playing with her hair, not looking at me though, or at least hiding it well when I was combo'ing with a bit of Cohesion.

I have noticed with Xist though that it gives off a radiant aura. I always describe it as a "spotlight" product, where it enhances what's already there. Sort of like how some people describe Core, albeit more subtle (haven't tried Core myself). I have always noticed from Day 1 of my testing the self-effects creating some exciting energy within, acting almost like a coffee in the morning. It got me going in the morning. Combining Xist with Glace I wouldn't be able to sit in my seat without throwing my leg ou tin anxiety to do something. Be it your own natural sig or one you're wearing for the day, Xist amplified it. Xist may of been what initially helped create a fallout I have with a co-worker. Maybe buying myself another 30ml and having another go & reintroducing it into some of my interactions with girls may be good.

Also since going under some Alpha mindset training, this would be great to try again... Or any blend for that matter.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2014 2:45 PM by XyzN.)
09-18-2014 2:25 PM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 534
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 36 posts

09-19-2014 8:00 AM

(09-17-2014 9:44 AM)nicktoons Wrote:  I won't be doing a journal here on this one.

Cry
09-19-2014 8:00 AM
tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
12 thanks in 9 posts

09-22-2014 11:36 PM

(09-18-2014 2:25 PM)XyzN Wrote:  ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
All these great Xist reports...

I've never had anything too blatant at school or work with my 30ml xist I had back earlier this year...I often ran it in combo with Cohesion oil and seemed to do "okay" before I ran out of it.

I've recently been running Taboo since Steve sent me a 10ml bottle, yes Taboo I've been seeing work. Definitely like it as a stand alone, jack of all trades blend. Partly is because the self-effects are always good, not over the top like Glace or Bliss type, enough to get me (most importantly) & others talking. Had a girl in class to my left fidgeting and playing with her hair, not looking at me though, or at least hiding it well when I was combo'ing with a bit of Cohesion.

I have noticed with Xist though that it gives off a radiant aura. I always describe it as a "spotlight" product, where it enhances what's already there. Sort of like how some people describe Core, albeit more subtle (haven't tried Core myself). I have always noticed from Day 1 of my testing the self-effects creating some exciting energy within, acting almost like a coffee in the morning. It got me going in the morning. Combining Xist with Glace I wouldn't be able to sit in my seat without throwing my leg ou tin anxiety to do something. Be it your own natural sig or one you're wearing for the day, Xist amplified it. Xist may of been what initially helped create a fallout I have with a co-worker. Maybe buying myself another 30ml and having another go & reintroducing it into some of my interactions with girls may be good.

Also since going under some Alpha mindset training, this would be great to try again... Or any blend for that matter.

how significant is the fallout?, what mix did you expose her to mostly?
Are you planning to do anything with that fallout? hehe ;]
09-22-2014 11:36 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 335
Thanks received:
337 thanks in 209 posts

09-24-2014 3:28 AM

(09-22-2014 11:36 PM)tdctdc Wrote:  how significant is the fallout?, what mix did you expose her to mostly?
Are you planning to do anything with that fallout? hehe ;]
I first exposed her to mostly Cohesion + Connections (+/- Xist at the beginning) and kept at that combo when I could. It was her first day working in my dept., and I made sure to introduce myself and we had some basic talking that day. 2cd day effects were obviously imprinted as she was treating me as one of her best friends already and wishing I didn't have to leave my shift so early. week or two in she starts telling me she has "cramps" and asks if I can help her find some medicine, so I do and we just go down one of the isles together before i had to leave my shift. She slings her arm around me like buddies as she playfully jokes around me.
Next day I ask her if the medicine helped her cramps, she was like "no, it didn't help at all. Only when you were around the cramps were gone. " You wouldn't believe my face I had that moment lol.

Months down she still seems to have interest, but it isn't like the first months we met. I asked her out to the movies the other week with her sister and one of my friends. That's as far as I've gotten with escalating, I'm just lazy. I've been recently using Taboo and removal of Connections around her at work. While it is a tiny bit more fun, I feel like I've lost her attention that I use to have maybe with the whole Connections Cohesion combo and I feel like Connections is what made the spark in the first place. I only stopped with the combo to 1.) Change/Keep things interesting from her perspective & 2.) This Coh+Con combo really neutralizes me. What I mean by that is that I'm not as outgoing or fun acting when I wear it. It really dampens my mood to where I just have a lack of emotions, but apparently it has the opposite effects on girls around me as it should. And it seems like that effects with well worth using the combo for. And overall where I'm at the Coh+Con combo may not be as fun as other combos or blends but it sure is hell potent for bonding as it's proved to me already over these months of using it. As such I also want to get my hands on another bottle of Xist and see if that helped any as I only had a little bit left when first meeting her back then. We barely work together anymore since like a month ago, maybe once or twice a week now.

Just a few days ago I had gone shopping in my own dept the same time she was working. The customer she was serving finished and came up to me and said "You know, she (my co-worker) only wanted to serve you :winkieface: " Both of use chuckled a bit.

For the time being the fallout still seems to be there, but is likely to stop if I don't escalate soon. And I do kind of like her haha.
If you have access to journals on XS forums, you can read my full fallout development with this girl I wrote some weeks back:

Also this is only 1 fallout of the 2+ more-minor fallouts I have going at work with the same combo.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2014 8:14 AM by XyzN.)
09-24-2014 3:28 AM
Thanks given by Falcon, moe

Share This Thread