Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XiSt and Core
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 513
Thanks received:
240 thanks in 137 posts

XiSt and Core
08-10-2015 4:06 PM

Would you his be a good combo for use around my S.o.(strained relationship)

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-10-2015 4:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 363
Thanks received:
1060 thanks in 480 posts

RE: XiSt and Core
08-10-2015 10:39 PM

(08-10-2015 4:06 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Would you his be a good combo for use around my S.o.(strained relationship)

my girl broke up with me back in may. she was furious with me for a long time after that. we still saw each other from time to time due to common friends. i started exposing her to xist+core, xist+cohesion, NA+Androstadienone , on separate occasions and all of a sudden out of the blue i got a text from her saying she isn't that mad at me anymore. now she wants to get back with me. she's being all super nice all of a sudden. texting me all the time wanting to see me. more cuddly and affectionate. this is very much unlike her as she has never been the affectionate type which is why our relationship was strained in the first place. not sure how long it will last but everytime i see her, i have on one of those combos and so far so good. i do think it's helping to calm her and put her in a different mindset. also, one night i had on evolve+cohesion and she was all over me.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-10-2015 10:39 PM
Thanks given by MMM, BeautifulEnigma, Ekscentra, Dblr619
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3857
Thanks received:
2012 thanks in 997 posts

08-11-2015 6:00 AM

[QUOTE='Spider-mone' pid='157147' dateline='1439267976']

my girl broke up with me back in may. she was furious with me for a long time after that. we still saw each other from time to time due to common friends. i started exposing her to xist+core, xist+cohesion, NA+Androstadienone , on separate occasions and all of a sudden out of the blue i got a text from her saying she isn't that mad at me anymore. now she wants to get back with me. she's being all super nice all of a sudden. texting me all the time wanting to see me. more cuddly and affectionate. this is very much unlike her as she has never been the affectionate type which is why our relationship was strained in the first place. not sure how long it will last but everytime i see her, i have on one of those combos and so far so good. i do think it's helping to calm her and put her in a different mindset. also, one night i had on evolve+cohesion and she was all over me.[/QUOTE

IF I may, how old is your ex/girl, Spider?

Thanks!
08-11-2015 6:00 AM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1060 thanks in 480 posts

08-11-2015 10:24 AM

(08-11-2015 6:00 AM)MMM Wrote:  IF I may, how old is your ex/girl, Spider?

Thanks!

She's 37.

Now yesterday night, she showed up at my place unexpectedly. Crazy! She went from never wanting to see me again to wanting to spend everyday with me. I saw her saturday at my friends bbq. that's when i was wearing evolve+coh. then she wanted to see me sunday, told her i was busy. she came over last night and as she was leaving, she says why dont you come over tomoro night and i'll make you supper. i was like, i have plans already. all of this even after saturday she told me i'm the meanest bf she's ever had. i just said, that's why you love me with a smirk on my face. i think using mones on top of acting uninterested is a deadly combination. i'm not even sure where i want this to go anymore. i was starting to like my single life again. i guess it's true what they say, careful what you wish for!

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-11-2015 10:24 AM
Thanks given by MMM, BeautifulEnigma, Ekscentra, Dblr619, DssMaster
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2012 thanks in 997 posts

08-11-2015 10:44 AM

(08-11-2015 10:24 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  She's 37.

Now yesterday night, she showed up at my place unexpectedly. Crazy! She went from never wanting to see me again to wanting to spend everyday with me. I saw her saturday at my friends bbq. that's when i was wearing evolve+coh. then she wanted to see me sunday, told her i was busy. she came over last night and as she was leaving, she says why dont you come over tomoro night and i'll make you supper. i was like, i have plans already. all of this even after saturday she told me i'm the meanest bf she's ever had. i just said, that's why you love me with a smirk on my face. i think using mones on top of acting uninterested is a deadly combination. i'm not even sure where i want this to go anymore. i was starting to like my single life again. i guess it's true what they say, careful what you wish for!

Well, at least you're paying attention. Most men would have already jumped back in at the chance. She's setting you up with dinner offerings. Just make sure she continues to put in the work. Don't figure, just have fun! Music

Single life is fun; but pussy while you're single can have those looooong dry spells. Still ...
08-11-2015 10:44 AM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, BeautifulEnigma, Dblr619, DssMaster

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1060 thanks in 480 posts

08-11-2015 10:57 AM

(08-11-2015 10:44 AM)MMM Wrote:  Well, at least you're paying attention. Most men would have already jumped back in at the chance. She's setting you up with dinner offerings. Just make sure she continues to put in the work. Don't figure, just have fun! Music

Single life is fun; but pussy while you're single can have those looooong dry spells. Still ...

Thanks! I hear you. I've learnt many a lesson from the past. Women are attracted to what they want but can't have. Being unavailable is attractive. Saying no when a women wants to see you is attractive. A man who always says yes, who is always available to spend time with her, who is running to her and doing all the little things for her ... is unattractive. they all think they want that nice guy but that's not what they're attracted to, plain and simple.

08-11-2015 10:57 AM
Thanks given by MMM, BeautifulEnigma, Ekscentra, Dblr619, DssMaster
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2012 thanks in 997 posts

08-11-2015 1:00 PM

(08-11-2015 10:57 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Thanks! I hear you. I've learnt many a lesson from the past. Women are attracted to what they want but can't have. Being unavailable is attractive. Saying no when a women wants to see you is attractive. A man who always says yes, who is always available to spend time with her, who is running to her and doing all the little things for her ... is unattractive. they all think they want that nice guy but that's not what they're attracted to, plain and simple.

And you still have to factor in the world oldest trick: What do lots of people do when someone outside the relationship tricks them into THINKING they have the better deal? They break up with you, or piss you off, go out and test the sex, find out it's wasn't that good, double back, get back in, and after a while, that same ole routine shows its face. Thing is, most relationships become boring ... no matter how good the sex is. Some hang on for the comfort, some make the decision to move on to the next exciting fire; and then, the process repeats itself. Still, be fun, have fun!
08-11-2015 1:00 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, Spider-mone, Ekscentra, Dblr619, DssMaster
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1340
Thanks received:
719 thanks in 372 posts

08-11-2015 1:44 PM

(08-11-2015 1:00 PM)MMM Wrote:  And you still have to factor in the world oldest trick: What do lots of people do when someone outside the relationship tricks them into THINKING they have the better deal? They break up with you, or piss you off, go out and test the sex, find out it's wasn't that good, double back, get back in, and after a while, that same ole routine shows its face. Thing is, most relationships become boring ... no matter how good the sex is. Some hang on for the comfort, some make the decision to move on to the next exciting fire; and then, the process repeats itself. Still, be fun, have fun!

LOL "the grass is greener on the other side," right? Last time I told my ex-gf we can't be together for several reasons (one of them her trying to flirt with a significantly older girl when we were together), she tries to rationalize that we're too different cause of our western and chinese zodiacs (her: cancer and tiger; me: virgo and ox). She goes "ox and tiger are too different". I later find out (shame on me for looking at her phone but only way id know the truth), she also asked the girl that same night if she was a tiger, to which the girl responds (no, ox, 1973). LMAO!!

since then she got super clingy with me, and i noticed she hasnt been on her phone as much.

Whatever. She has a lot of work to do.

Sorry for interrupting your thread OP, just deeply involved in the topic at hand.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 1:47 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
08-11-2015 1:44 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, MMM, Dblr619, DssMaster
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1060 thanks in 480 posts

08-11-2015 2:15 PM

(08-11-2015 1:44 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  LOL "the grass is greener on the other side," right?".

The grass will always be greener if you never take care of your own lawn. Women are sneaky. In the end, the one who cares the least has the most control, and the most fun!!!

Hope things work out for u enigma. Keep us updated.

08-11-2015 2:15 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma, Dblr619

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1340
Thanks received:
719 thanks in 372 posts

08-11-2015 2:34 PM

(08-11-2015 2:15 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  The grass will always be greener if you never take care of your own lawn. Women are sneaky. In the end, the one who cares the least has the most control, and the most fun!!!

Hope things work out for u enigma. Keep us updated.

HAHA I do take care of my lawn! Nothing pervy there. Mosking She has a lot of growing up to do. I should have stuck with guys. HAHAHA jk!

But yes, I've been a bit disappointed since the freedom i thought I was gonna get was extremely short-lived. We're talking "you were probably out on a date. Are you talking to (insert ex's name here)? Maybe you two should get together" when i dont respond to her text in an hour. Wacko I like that i can see NA+Androstadienone and Xist are actually working (for the sake of science, right??), but wow.

I'm just hoping I get to maintain my sanity. LOL

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 2:37 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
08-11-2015 2:34 PM
Thanks given by Dblr619

Share This Thread