Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

XiST+Evolve+Taboo combo for crush
Zentella
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

XiST+Evolve+Taboo combo for crush
01-10-2023 2:59 AM

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum, and I got a question regarding a combo of the above mentioned items (Xist+Evolve+Taboo)
P.D. For the moment I will be buying only from PheromoneXS because I’m from Mexico, and bringing them here is a little complicated.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself first and a background story, so you guys can guide me better, thanks a lot in advance and I hope I don’t bore you hehe. Really appreciated!

So I’m a 39yo guy, plenty of experience with the ladies, I go to the clubs by myself most of the times, and I’m a pretty confident guy when it comes to the way I engage with people. I usually end up in a table with guys only, guys and girls, and girls only. I have experience on how to read girls and people overall. I would like to recommend you the book (“Undercover sex signals” by Leil Lowndes, it’s an excellent read) and I have read plenty of books regarding the matter and social psychology. I consider myself pretty good when it comes to the ladies I just want to hook up with for some fun, the problem comes when it comes with the girl that I’m really into haha.

I have used pheromones in the past (2009-2011) from the old AD, which includes IS, IO, IH, IJ, AMMO, Turn Up The Heat and A314, but stopped using them as well as a user and collaborator of the old PHEROMONETALK forum, now I’m ready to get back to them, and I heard good old SteveO is the one of the PheromoneXS guys, which I’m really glad to hear.

BACKGROUND STORY W/THE GIRL IN QUESTION

So as I said earlier, I’m a 39yo and the girl is in her mid 20’s, and she works at a nightclub as a server, which is where I met her and I see once or twice a week. She has a BF that works in there as well, so the little story go as follows up to date.

One day I go there with a friend, and she’s serving us, he has seen her for the first time and goes like “wow, she’s so gorgeous and hot” and I’m like “I know, but she’s kinda not cool, she has served me in the past and she’s kinda stucked up and serious” (She had served me in the past about 3 times, and total seriousness, but u will see why, but I noticed that when she was not serving me, she would pass by and be looking me sideways, u know how it goes.) So anyways, she comes up to the table with the bucket of beers and as she’s openning the one for my friend I grab mine and I’m getting ready to open it myself when suddenly she grabs the beer that I’m holding(so we both are holding it) and stared at me, and I’m like “it’s okay, I can open it, no problem” so she puts her face down and keeps looking up straight at my eyes, and I’m as well, after a couple of seconds, probably 5, I say “ummm okay, you can do it”... so later that day, she is on a table accross us, waiting for the people to pay the bill, so she turns around and comes straight at me and says “OMG it’s so hot in here and starts throwing her hair around(which is really curvy and in a pony tail style)”, and with a very big smile and friendly, for the first time ever, so we chitchat for a little then she goes back to business. So I ask for the bill, pay it and introduced myself and asked her name. That was it for night one.

Next day, I go back by myself and meet her on the club stairs and she’s like “Heeeeyyy how are youu??? (with a big smile and real happy), kisses me and gives me a big hug) and I’m thinking “WTF, we just talked like for a little bit yesterday and today u’re like an old friend???” I was stunned because she was never like that in the past, and we had a just normal conversation for a little bit the day before, weird.

So time went by, she would greet me everytime with a big smile really happy to see me, kiss, big hug, everytime, like really into me. I know she’s not like that with others because I’ve watched her behavior and the type of girl she is. One day, I asked her for her FB, she grabbed my phone out of my hands and typed her FB herself and she sent the invite. So, one day I have to go out of town for business, before I leave, I go to the club and let her know and asked for her phone number, so again, she grabs my phone and writes it down herself.

2 months out of town go by and I get back, go to the club and see her (the club is kinda low on people and she’s standing and her bf is behind her), so I say “hi” from prolly 2-3 meters aways, and she says “hi” back, and I notice that she takes 1/2 step to come greet me as always, then she pulls back, and I’m like “WTF” ok... so I go there and chat with her, about life in the last 2 months, but I notice her attitude is different, cold. Now, I need to mention that before I went on the trip, the boyfriend would greet me everytime, but when I started talking to her, he stopped greeting me for a couple of months, like he didn’t know me. Anyways, next time I see her, I bring her some souvenirs I got her from my trip and she was really excited and inspectioned each one of them carefully making conversation and asking of each one of them 3 (keychain,bottle openner and a bracelet)

So next time I see her, the boyfriend turns around and greets me really friendly and happy like in a long time and I’m like “WTF” I go see her and she’s all cold and kinda fake smile, and I’m like “WTF, I know the boyfriend is behind this and either talking shit of me like I have felt in the past, or he’s telling her stuff to stop interacting w me.)

Anyways guys, that’s my story up to date, I hope you can give me advice on what u think is going on, what you think the situation is and tell me if I should use those Pheromones.
Spray or oil, doses, combos or solo?
I was thinking go w a combo of 1 spray each on both sides of the neck and front. Or should I go scalating little by little, just with Xist first?
I’ve read the reviews on this forum of those 3 products, and I think they’re amazing, prolly wanna combo at first because I’m feeling like I could loose her, and I don’t want to... dunno! Haha

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE AMIGOS!
Best regards,
MJ
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023 3:36 AM by Zentella.)
01-10-2023 2:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XiST+Evolve+Taboo combo for crush
01-10-2023 7:50 AM

(01-10-2023 2:59 AM)Zentella Wrote:  So as I I’m feeling like I could lose her, and I don’t want to...

You can't lose something you never had.
Move on

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2023 7:51 AM by RussianWolf.)
01-10-2023 7:50 AM
Indi-player
Straightforward, no BS here

Rep Post

01-10-2023 7:52 AM

So you want advice on what to wear to steal a girl from her boyfriend ?.
01-10-2023 7:52 AM
Zentella
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2023 8:02 AM

(01-10-2023 7:50 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  You can't lose something you never had.
Move on

Thanks for the advice my friend! I would def advice anyone the same thing Smile
but there's something different in here hehe

Thanks bro! Really appreciate it!
01-10-2023 8:02 AM
Zentella
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-10-2023 8:05 AM

(01-10-2023 7:52 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  So you want advice on what to wear to steal a girl from her boyfriend ?.

Hey bro,

no, not at all, I keep a good relationship with her... so far kinda changed. Anyways, not planning on doing any flirting or more as long as she has a BF. Just on the waiting list in case she goes single... but I don't want to loose her interest.

Thanks for replying man! Smile
01-10-2023 8:05 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2023 11:11 AM

Be polite but restrained with your interactions with her. Then flirt with other women in a more sexual way in the club. Everything will soon fall into place, one way or another.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
01-10-2023 11:11 AM
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2023 2:01 AM

Love in Spain nailed it.
01-11-2023 2:01 AM
Zentella
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-11-2023 3:57 AM

(01-10-2023 11:11 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Be polite but restrained with your interactions with her. Then flirt with other women in a more sexual way in the club. Everything will soon fall into place, one way or another.

Hey bro, thanks for replying, I totally agree with you, I'm definitely a polite guy, and treat her accordingly. Haven't flirted w her at all, actually I treat her as an acquaintance. As a matter of fact, I have been meeting other girls at the club and sometimes I go with some girlfriends, so she or others think otherwise.

Regards man! Thanks a lot!
(01-11-2023 2:01 AM)bootysage Wrote:  Love in Spain nailed it.

Hey man, totally agree! And that's what I do!

Regards from MX friend!
So what recommendations about the mones guys?

I'm looking forward to getting those 3.

Any, recommendations? Suggestions?
Doses, combos, etc...

Thanks a lot once again!
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023 3:59 AM by Zentella.)
01-11-2023 3:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xist(oil)+Evolve(oil)+XSP96+XSP86=amazing combo? jerryherbmedicine 1 978 12-20-2021 12:48 AM
Last Post: GrimRapper