Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XSR37
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1137
Thanks received:
1056 thanks in 663 posts

XSR37
06-12-2015 4:19 PM

Reposted from DiscoverXS:

Hey folks,

I've been testing XSR37 for some time now, both on its own and in various combinations, and I have a pretty good handle on it at this point.

What originally intrigued me was the description - a "secret molecule" used by "a well-known vendor"? Like Epiandrosterone but smoother? Nothing could have said P90 more clearly to me - my results seem to confirm this.

Indeed, it was very much like Epiandrosterone, which before my testing of XSR37 was my overall best-rounded single molecule. It was attractive, atypically sexual, and it garnered respect in its own way, not the fear-based respect of Androsterone, but more a "he's a cool guy" respect. People respect you because you're charismatic, because you fascinate them, because they genuinely like you, not because your presence demands respect. P90 does all this in spades, beating out Epiandrosterone by a good margin. And to think that, hardly a month before, I thought Epi-Androsterone would never be topped. Boy was I wrong...

There are, however, some key differences between XSR37 and Epiandrosterone. While I do feel XSR37 does everything that Epi-Androsterone does *better* than Epi-Androsterone itself, XSR37 has some strengths of its own, strengths that were barely perceptible with Epi-Androsterone. For one, it's the best buffer of Androsterone I've ever used, taking the spot where previously, P74 reigned high above everything else. Combining the two (12.5mcg XSR37, 25mcg P74) allows me to pull of 4 drops A314 Rev32 with ease, this at just 19 years old. For those who haven't used A314 that high, the vibe is near damned impossible to pull off without some heavy buffering - P74 on its own wasn't even enough, I've found. XSR37 is some real magic to be doing something like this, and to do it so smoothly? Unimaginable before now.

XSR37 is akin to Beta -nol, if one were to think of Epiandrosterone as Alpha -nol, though the two are much closer together than Alpha and Beta -nol.

Some of my favorite combinations with XSR37 include:

2 drops A314 + 12.5mcg XSR37 (A314 Rev32 Superfine Edition )

4-6 drops APi + 12.5mcg XSR37 (APi Superfine Edition)

Optional additions include P74 (highly recommended), P96 (also highly recommended), and P83, at 25mcg each, and any combination thereof. I've also had success adding 1 spray of Odyssey and/or 1 spray of Bliss (or 25mcg TAA/Androsterone Sulfate, or 2 sprays of Apex's CORE), and one of my favorites, LAL's Overdose (a droplet-sized application is all that's needed). I've also had some success adding Loveboat at 1-2 sprays (2 sprays, mostly), as well as LAL's Voodoo when I could use it (anywhere from 1 drop, my preferred dose, up to 16 drops).

Once I use up the whole bottle (about 60% full right now), I'll gladly buy more.

My last notable observation - I recall a post by tacitus mentioning that P96 smelled similar to Iso E Super. I've noticed a similar, IES-lite smell from XSR37. I expect the entire P9x series from Androtics is closely related to Iso E Super. Unless Steve added some IES in there, yet I don't detect any in Bliss, Evolve, or anything else I've used unscented, so I doubt this very much.
06-12-2015 4:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by moe, Mixpherology, V-nice, dorfmeister, Pheroman, SeekingSuccess, metaltree, D_Darko

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 843
Thanks received:
905 thanks in 376 posts

RE: XSR37
06-12-2015 5:53 PM

OK, too much epi-blah, blahs... Lol

What are some of the success you've had with this, what reactions are you getting from your targets? Hits, hits hits....

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-12-2015 5:53 PM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, kingtut savage
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1056 thanks in 663 posts

06-12-2015 6:22 PM

(06-12-2015 5:53 PM)V-nice Wrote:  OK, too much epi-blah, blahs... Lol

What are some of the success you've had with this, what reactions are you getting from your targets? Hits, hits hits....

I generally don't post hits in my reviews - it's not the way I do things. I'm more concerned with how a mix/molecule effects a target over time, and the general nature of that mix/molecule's effects.

Note that I live in a small town with few targets under 50 - at the moment, there are few others to test it on. For now, most testing has been done on family, or otherwise I've been doing self-effects tests and observing how it reacts to other mixes and molecules. So far the results are extremely promising, but only as far as how it effects me, and the limited exposure to family.

It's smooth and attractive, but like Epiandrosterone for me, it's not the type of product that gets quick hits - so far, I haven't had the opportunity for longer exposures, just 15 seconds at most. In a few weeks, I should be able to assess its full potential, but for now, I'm working with what little I've got. Although I've posted this in the reviews section, it's better termed as an observations thread.
06-12-2015 6:22 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
905 thanks in 376 posts

06-12-2015 7:20 PM

(06-12-2015 6:22 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I generally don't post hits in my reviews - it's not the way I do things. I'm more concerned with how a mix/molecule effects a target over time, and the general nature of that mix/molecule's effects.

Note that I live in a small town with few targets under 50 - at the moment, there are few others to test it on. For now, most testing has been done on family, or otherwise I've been doing self-effects tests and observing how it reacts to other mixes and molecules. So far the results are extremely promising, but only as far as how it effects me, and the limited exposure to family.

It's smooth and attractive, but like Epiandrosterone for me, it's not the type of product that gets quick hits - so far, I haven't had the opportunity for longer exposures, just 15 seconds at most. In a few weeks, I should be able to assess its full potential, but for now, I'm working with what little I've got. Although I've posted this in the reviews section, it's better termed as an observations thread.

OK! Thanks man! And you've been very helpful to the forum!
Cheers my friend!

06-12-2015 7:20 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1056 thanks in 663 posts

06-13-2015 12:15 PM

(06-12-2015 7:20 PM)V-nice Wrote:  OK! Thanks man! And you've been very helpful to the forum!
Cheers my friend!
Cheers! Smile
06-13-2015 12:15 PM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 410
Thanks received:
411 thanks in 253 posts

08-12-2015 11:28 AM

How do you feel about Androstadienone being mixed together with XSR37? Bad,Good? The two together in some other mix?
Wondering cause I may pick both up soon.
Probably picking up Androstadienone @ 25mcg/dose. Was thinking 50, but leaves little wiggle room when reapplying in the same day.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 11:30 AM by XyzN.)
08-12-2015 11:28 AM
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
372 thanks in 200 posts

08-12-2015 12:32 PM

(06-12-2015 5:53 PM)V-nice Wrote:  What are some of the success you've had with this, what reactions are you getting from your targets? Hits, hits hits....

I don't think looking at hits is the right approach for analyzing single molecules.
08-12-2015 12:32 PM
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
905 thanks in 376 posts

08-12-2015 2:25 PM

(08-12-2015 12:32 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I don't think looking at hits is the right approach for analyzing single molecules.

Yes. That's true. But Ekscentra still explained very well in his report what the molecule is doing, which basically is what I wanted to know anyway, which is good enough for me.
I simply didn't know and my mone acumen is no where near his. I learn everyday, as he taught me 2 months ago.

08-12-2015 2:25 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 162 posts

08-12-2015 2:51 PM

I haven't gotten much effect from this solo, but it the Androsterone buffering is huge. I can wear tons of Androsterone without any aggression.
08-12-2015 2:51 PM

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 227
Thanks received:
372 thanks in 200 posts

08-12-2015 2:58 PM

(08-12-2015 2:25 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Yes. That's true. But Ekscentra still explained very well in his report what the molecule is doing, which basically is what I wanted to know anyway, which is good enough for me.
I simply didn't know and my mone acumen is no where near his. I learn everyday, as he taught me 2 months ago.

I wonder how this molecule would work with Androstenone and nothing else.
08-12-2015 2:58 PM

Share This Thread