Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XSR37 Combinations
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

XSR37 Combinations
10-16-2020 11:14 AM

I have used 2 bottles of A314 rev 32 and I believe that most pheromone blends are successful in the right context.

A314 rev 32 is like my Brooks Brothers suits. It demands respect. Projects power and intimidates. While Wolf is my Tommy Bahama shirt. I mix molecule with blends to see if I can more in some categories and less in others and make the blend more flexible or expand the contexts.

First combo: 2 drops of A314 + 1 spray of XSR37 (12.5 mcg)

It’s smooth. When I wear A314 (2 drops) it makes me quiet and my posture stiffens. Smooth means I speak at the perfect tone, speed and volume. My movements are refined. Normally with A314, my jaw tightens and I get angry easily. No anger. I just sort of glide when I do things.

No intimidation. I normally wear A314 solo to intimidate someone because that is an effective context for the blend. I have seen people start stuttering in the past and that was the idea. People seem to like me and want to help me.

I had a fellow shopper ask me if needed help and he went out of his way to get what I needed. A female shopper offered to buy me a candy bar (I’m diabetic and shouldn’t indulge) after she saw me staring at it in the checkout aisle.

I noticed Early 20 something women checking me out and then looking down when I caught them. Late 20s and up had no problem chatting me up.

I can’t say it felt like strong sexual attraction. More like interest.

Respect and admiration with that healthy dose of like. I had a 60 something woman tell me that I am a really good person for no reason at all.

Self effects were the best part for me. I just felt so at ease in my own skin that alone XSR37 makes me feel centered and i still felt that way with A314. I feel social, but it’s not overpowering.

Ekscentra mentioned subtly mentioned his interactions with his family in his small town. Well my kids treated me like a Rock star. My wife was pretty much the same as always.

I am curious about your experiences with XSR37. I have read Ekscentra, NP17 and Samus’s posts on their experiences and I am very curious why there aren’t more posts about blends with this molecule.
10-16-2020 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  XSR37 Ekscentra 21 9,240 10-14-2020 3:57 PM
Last Post: DarkLord1