Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS193-Boyfriend
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XS193-Boyfriend
03-05-2019 9:36 PM

I already went through one 10ml bottle of this. It has an aura of comfort about it, but it is different from the comfort vibe you get from Androsterone mixes. Androsterone has a mature “trust me I know what I’m doing” comfort, the comfort boyfriend mix has is more lovey dovey. When I get a full on self effect from this mix I find that I fall in love easily with anything and anyone, even someone I haven’t seen in years or even a fictional character in a book. I get a lot of head turns from both male and females but nothing beyond that. Starting a conversation is relatively easy and flows almost like you’re using a social like glacé. The only way I was able to make this mix really pop is with the addition of couplins, this particular addition to the mix seems to draw younger girls in like bees to honey, even the goody goody church girls. Which after they approach is super easy to get a convo going because of that social aspect I mentioned earlier. If you’re socially awkward this might be a good mix. There’s also some slight disinhibition but nothing over the top.

As far as getting out of the friendzone I suppose it has potential as one girl I work with said she didn’t see me a certain way but then she seemed like she retracted that statement a week later and said the only reason she wouldn’t date me is because we are co workers. Tbh I’m not too attracted to her to begin with but she is a nice girl. I really think this mix is really good with “nice girls” that have potential to be wife material, because those are the kinds of girls I’ve been attracting with this mix lately and even more so with the addition of copulins which only seems to amplify that.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 9:43 PM by Lucent.)
03-05-2019 9:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

03-06-2019 7:14 AM

(03-05-2019 9:36 PM)Lucent Wrote:  I already went through one 10ml bottle of this. It has an aura of comfort about it, but it is different from the comfort vibe you get from Androsterone mixes. Androsterone has a mature “trust me I know what I’m doing” comfort, the comfort boyfriend mix has is more lovey dovey. When I get a full on self effect from this mix I find that I fall in love easily with anything and anyone, even someone I haven’t seen in years or even a fictional character in a book. I get a lot of head turns from both male and females but nothing beyond that. Starting a conversation is relatively easy and flows almost like you’re using a social like glacé. The only way I was able to make this mix really pop is with the addition of couplins, this particular addition to the mix seems to draw younger girls in like bees to honey, even the goody goody church girls. Which after they approach is super easy to get a convo going because of that social aspect I mentioned earlier. If you’re socially awkward this might be a good mix. There’s also some slight disinhibition but nothing over the top.

As far as getting out of the friendzone I suppose it has potential as one girl I work with said she didn’t see me a certain way but then she seemed like she retracted that statement a week later and said the only reason she wouldn’t date me is because we are co workers. Tbh I’m not too attracted to her to begin with but she is a nice girl. I really think this mix is really good with “nice girls” that have potential to be wife material, because those are the kinds of girls I’ve been attracting with this mix lately and even more so with the addition of copulins which only seems to amplify that.

Great report! Ok

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-06-2019 7:14 AM

nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2019 4:42 AM

(03-05-2019 9:36 PM)Lucent Wrote:  The only way I was able to make this mix really pop is with the addition of couplins, this particular addition to the mix seems to draw younger girls in like bees to honey, even the goody goody church girls. Which after they approach is super easy to get a convo going because of that social aspect I mentioned earlier. If you’re socially awkward this might be a good mix. There’s also some slight disinhibition but nothing over the top.

Mind sharing which cops product, how much of it, and app points?

Eye-opening review btw, thanks for posting it. My first instinct would be to think that cops and XS193 would clash, but you can't argue with results.
03-07-2019 4:42 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

03-07-2019 9:45 PM

(03-07-2019 4:42 AM)nephil Wrote:  Mind sharing which cops product, how much of it, and app points?

Eye-opening review btw, thanks for posting it. My first instinct would be to think that cops and XS193 would clash, but you can't argue with results.

CopulinsX I got sent like 6-7 sample vials from the guy because he said he ran out of bottle or some such. So I poured them into an empty 10ml dropper bottle and applied one drop spread between arms.

Tbh I noticed the addition of copulins to most mixes seems to make younger females take interest. Perhaps it's cause they sense that the person covered in them is good with girls and wont take things to seriously at first?

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019 10:19 PM by Lucent.)
03-07-2019 9:45 PM

Share This Thread