Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XS169 - Xist For Women
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

XS169 - Xist For Women
01-14-2016 8:57 PM

Did anybody else notice that there's now an Xist to be used by women under the beta testing section at PXS? I wanna get my hands on this to try when my funds allow!

Party2

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
01-14-2016 8:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: XS169 - Xist For Women
01-14-2016 9:49 PM

That's definitely interesting it's definitely overdue. Would love to hear how it works for women!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-14-2016 9:49 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

01-19-2016 4:43 PM

Good to see Steve's released it finally. BE, definitely let us know how this works for ya. Steve's said it's some potent stuff...

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
01-19-2016 4:43 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-19-2016 7:41 PM

(01-19-2016 4:43 PM)2000GT Wrote:  Good to see Steve's released it finally. BE, definitely let us know how this works for ya. Steve's said it's some potent stuff...

Will do! I'm holding off for now to test ATL.. lol. Just when I thought Im good for now and can hold off getting more products, I see this. Haha

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
01-19-2016 7:41 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

10-17-2017 11:06 AM

BUMP!

Nada since2016?! Cry

This just arrived yesterday and I must test Tender

There is so little one it, Geeze, we need more reporting womenfolk! Like. Everywhere!
There is scant little about the women's version.

Anyone know if it's the same molecules, just tweaked a bit for us ladies? Or a whole new creation designed for similar effect on the masculine gender?

Either way, this is getting trialled this week on coworkers and on Mr Right...

Starting with x1 spray followed an hour later by a second, just to gage selfies, if any, starting out. Then my workday begins and we'll see how my usual baseline demographic responds...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-17-2017 11:06 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-17-2017 9:15 PM

(10-17-2017 11:06 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  BUMP!

Nada since2016?! Cry

This just arrived yesterday and I must test Tender

There is so little one it, Geeze, we need more reporting womenfolk! Like. Everywhere!
There is scant little about the women's version.

Anyone know if it's the same molecules, just tweaked a bit for us ladies? Or a whole new creation designed for similar effect on the masculine gender?

Either way, this is getting trialled this week on coworkers and on Mr Right...

Starting with x1 spray followed an hour later by a second, just to gage selfies, if any, starting out. Then my workday begins and we'll see how my usual baseline demographic responds...

Now that I read this, this could be helpful to LogicWoman. If she'll catch it, subscribe to this thread Logic.
10-17-2017 9:15 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

10-18-2017 8:44 AM

Xist 10/17
x2 to neck
Initial thoughts. Selfies; Comfortable, happy, somewhere between relaxed and chill. Feeling good. Not a whole lot different than usual except the relax thing. Usually I'm wound up on the way into work but today it's just "whatev's". Not really IDHF, just flowing with life. Good vibe.
As far as my usual baseline of people; There seemed to be a similar laid back feel. That being said, I was working closely with a male teammate (40s?) who was very talkative and complinentary and unmistakably blushed often. He's usually talkative. He's a great cook and talks often about food, lol, sharing and asking about recipies but he seemed more focused on me than usual. More eye contact and more conversation in general. Hit? Maybe. Another teammate (female) seems to believe he has a crush on me, so it may be that's the culprit behind the behavior. Buuuut, it could be Xist, doing what it supposed to when someone is attracted to you sooooo???
More testing is, of course, in order.

10-18-2017 8:44 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

10-18-2017 10:16 PM

10/18

x2 Xist to neck, reapplied 8 hours later because I'm STILL at work.

Lo' n behold, I'm paired up with another male coworker tonight. Usually friendly, will speak when spoken to, sometimes offers up convo in little bits.
Not tonight.
Chatting, laughing, joking. Way more animated that normal. So I just reapplied for maximum impact because I still have to be here 2 more hours Undecided Other interactions have been people stan9ding very close. One woman (40s-50s?) VERY animated, almost hyper, other women chillaxed. Hmm. Will have to review things at days end....

Had some interesting interactions with male coworkers at the end of the night. Too soon to gage unless I can get a repeat, but lots of playfulness and banter. That could be any night though. Still trying to pick out the Xist hits from regular behavior...

10-18-2017 10:16 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

10-20-2017 9:55 PM

10/19 & 10/20
x3 Xist to neck.
Selfies! Playful, chatty, definite mood boost. This is a quiet blend and aside from the same selfies I was feeling, if there's imprinting, reseting or bonding going on, it's in stealth mode
Today I added x2 Fantasy just for me. Wondering what I'll do for Mr Right over the weekend, but will see what Xist and Fantasy do tonight, if anything. Lil Nu has been clingy of late, so if I were trying to attract her, it seems to be working Crazy Oh well, it's good to be loved and adored...

10-20-2017 9:55 PM

Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-10-2018 11:46 AM

Xist/w seems to work for women pretty much like xist for men does.

I wonder what the differences are between the male and female version.

As a social this is pretty great. A lot of endearing compliments from women. A woman I hardly speak to said, "I LOVE IT WHEN YOURE HERE". Comments I received were along the lines of that. This worked for me at 1 spray and did not need repeated exposure.

On a "target", I exposed him to Xist/w once before not noticing anything overt. At 1 spray during the first exposure, it evoked protective feelings. At 2 sprays @ second exposure, our interaction was full of compliments with a strong underlying affection. There was a lot of soft eye gazing going on. This may sound like nothing, but this was in a professional setting where anything intimate taking place would have BIG consequences.

Unfortunately, I was also affected by the pheromones and I'm not interested in developing a crush. Though that might be too late since I was unfortunately thinking about the encounter a day after it happened Girl haha
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 11:46 AM by Isis.)
05-10-2018 11:46 AM

Share This Thread