Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
X22 Review
SuperJoy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

X22 Review
08-14-2015 2:48 PM

POW. I. Am. Racing.

Yeah, something like that. Smile

Solo. One drop to the neck. A small drop to the forearms and spread around.

The self effects are unreal. I went to the bank and my GF had to tell me to be quiet. I was just talking a lot! Im not always out going...more introverted unless I want to talk to you. I was like I needed to talk... and loud! I was on a phone call later and had to keep telling myself to slow down and breath. I could see this being great for going out to clubs or people that are introverted.

A guy at a store I frequent went out of his way to give me his personal work sample, his number, offered to add me to his network.... Not unheard of but we talked for a good 20 minutes and I was in a hurry. I asked my GF if she thought it was a hit and she said definitely. I've seen him in the store before but never talked to him. I lightly opened him as I was leaving and he came around the counter and really lit up.

Honestly, I feel too speedy for me. I'm high strung and have adrenal issues so that worries me. I just took it off because I'm just racing. Maybe next time one drop.

But on the good side... I wrote this REAL FAST! ;)
08-14-2015 2:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Rep Post

RE: X22 Review
08-14-2015 3:30 PM

Looking forwards to hearing more on this underrated yet one of the most powerful social lubes.

And an oil yet!
08-14-2015 3:30 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

08-14-2015 3:36 PM

(08-14-2015 3:30 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Looking forwards to hearing more on this underrated yet one of the most powerful social lubes.

And an oil yet!

I completely blame you! Big Grin

Its kinda nuts, I'm hoping to get a handle on it.
08-14-2015 3:36 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

08-16-2015 6:12 PM

Today threw on one drop to the side of my neck and two sprays of capt. I've been killing it with glace + capt, so wanted to compare.

I ended up not doing my social activities and stayed home but the self effects were much better. No racing but did feel somewhat energetic. Took my dog for a walk and felt great. I guess Im sensitive and can only do a drop!
08-16-2015 6:12 PM

SuperJoy

Rep Post

08-20-2015 1:02 PM

I usually put my products on in the morning. Last night I went to see a friends band play and put it on about 6 pm. At the time I was really lethargic. I didn't feel well. I took my dog of a walk and felt worse. I really didn't want to go out but felt obligated to...

one drop X22 on one side of the neck and one drop evolve to the other... cover sent was 4 sensuous.

On the drive downtown my mood lifted and I was full of energy. I don't drink caffeine so I'm not sure if its just me and my weak CNS but damn this stuff is like a triple shot of espresso for my system. I was upbeat and social and so was everyone I talked to. I have to tell myself to shut up on this stuff. I was wired when I got home. I used some which hazel to remove the 'mones. I, however, didn't sleep at all last night. I fell asleep but it was this light sleep. It was like I knew I was awake but not lucid dreaming or anything. I just kinda hovered around that place between sleep and dreaming all night. I got out of bed early this morning. none the less, I've felt pretty good all morning.

Seems way more powerful than glace but maybe its just a whole different ballpark of social.
08-20-2015 1:02 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

09-29-2015 5:37 PM

Man this stuff is so powerful.

I was making a perfume for my SO. I decided to put some X22 into it. Minor amounts. I got a little on my finger and later I knocked the perfume over. Now my bathroom smells like a french whore house and my racing again. I dont know whats in X22 but Im starting to not like it. Im high strung as it is... I need something more mellow and I'm not even wearing this!!
09-29-2015 5:37 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

09-29-2015 6:03 PM

Possibly the initial signs of Androstadienone depression, if I'm hearing this right. Is it a stress response you're getting?
09-29-2015 6:03 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

10-03-2015 11:44 AM

(09-29-2015 6:03 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Possibly the initial signs of Androstadienone depression, if I'm hearing this right. Is it a stress response you're getting?

I'm not sure if its a stress response here but I did notice it the last time I wore it. High heart rate, lots of sweating... but I was in a highly charged new environment. Could have been environmental too.

If its androstadienone thats making me speedy I don't get that feeling from GOA or Cohesion. X22 is the only thing thus far to do this to me. I'm just sensitive to speeds. I've been on decaf for the last couple of years and just tried some to make some coffee that was 80% decaf and 20% caf and I'm flying... Most people would get pist but its more than enough for me. Almost uncomfortable... X22 just might not be for me. I have some bliss in the mail... Maybe that will calm it down.
10-03-2015 11:44 AM

Fishdude

Rep Post

11-27-2015 10:23 PM

Hi moaners, have not posted in a while so thought I would tell a tale.

Has to do with X22 , and a woman. That I see off and off. Cute little blonde that looks like Meg Ryan. But cuter, and bigger boobs.

But I digress .

We hugged one morning really close and I was thinking at that very instant that she is getting my A314 work mix on her. Hmmmm the plot thickens.

That evening she was over and said she had the most strangest experiences with people on the transit system. Go on.. Well this young Chinese woman just started to talk to me and would not stop.

Oh, woman I'm having is 40 but drop dead georgeous.

Another older woman would not stop talking to her and kept telling her how pretty she is.

Fast forward a few weeks. Madam K. ( let's call her that) got a job in a dental place. Billing stuff, not sure but here in Calgary dental is a big business ( for now ). She was experiencing some strife. From younger office gals. One is very condescending. Now Madam K is very self confident and knows that she is smart and hot , but nevertheless she gets some talk down on how to use the phone etc...

Seems trivial but I suggest some mones. I did enlighten her to the idea and explained that's why she may have gotten those bus chatty responses.

Ok FD, I'll try. So in my Arsenal , what mone would be good for a take charge woman.

X22! Little none some Androsterone and socials, plus ????.

I said drop on your finger and spread it across your jaw line. She does two drops( non beleiver reaction) gets a massive headache . But tons of good responses that turned her into a beleiver in one day. The nasty bitch that was angst. Became best talk buddy. Erogant dentist that normally walks by her turned around and followed her back to cafeteria and made convo .

FD! You were right all along.. Well 2nd day same good results but she had a headache again. Not sure what is causing that since I have worn every mone (xcept X22) her.

X22 is very strong plus the scent mechanism projects it.

Make my sense of smell extreme.

Nevertheless it's fun to have a ladies perspective and have her believing the affects. She gets closer to people s the can smell her X22. Frankly. This is a good mix for women.

Cops? It's already dripping out of the, just give the girl some none and Androsterone.

Us guys put cops and Androstadienone and EST to mask that deep perv in us.

Conversely , If a woman was reaking of none and Androsterone then she just made love to the football team. Hi five sister.

Disclaimer : I have been sleeping with this woman and since I am and have been for many years a heavy user of A314 that this substance may have corrupted these findings. Recent test have shown that there is a heavy concentration A314 in my semen!

Happy Thanks giving from your friends in Canada. All but the last part is true.

Best,

FD
11-27-2015 10:23 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

12-17-2015 11:10 PM

Haha fd awesome.

I have abandoned x22. I race too much and feels it messes with my already weak adrenal system. I will second your view on women. A vendor sent me a free amber rose oil with an order of natural musks. I found it feminine so my made a mix for my girl. Rose oil, x22, and a touch of goa. She says she sees a difference when she wears it.
12-17-2015 11:10 PM

Share This Thread