Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
X22 & Element 7
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

X22 & Element 7
12-19-2012 11:20 PM

Does anyone know which mones do X22 and Element 7 contain and in what ratio?

I can't find that info on the HAX website.
12-19-2012 11:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: X22 & Element 7
12-20-2012 12:09 AM

(12-19-2012 11:20 PM)ocd Wrote:  Does anyone know which mones do X22 and Element 7 contain and in what ratio?

I can't find that info on the HAX website.
Element 7 contain,s 7 pheromones thats 22.4 mg/30 mL AndrostEnone, Alpha Androstenol, Androsterone, epiandrosterone, Androstadienone, AndrostAnone,Estratetraenol.

I am not sure about X22 but it could be 22mg/30mL AndrostEnone, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, AndrosteRone, Androstadienone, AndrostAnone, and possibly Estratetraenol also

I doubt that anyone would reveal the ingredients and also the ratios of the ingredients in their formulas... cheers TAB . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
12-20-2012 12:09 AM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-20-2012 12:20 AM

(12-20-2012 12:09 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Element 7 contain,s 7 pheromones thats 22.4 mg/30 mL AndrostEnone, Alpha Androstenol, Androsterone, epiandrosterone, Androstadienone, AndrostAnone,Estratetraenol.

I am not sure about X22 but it could be 22mg/30mL AndrostEnone, Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, AndrosteRone, Androstadienone, AndrostAnone, and possibly Estratetraenol also

I doubt that anyone would reveal the ingredients and also the ratios of the ingredients in their formulas... cheers TAB . .

Thanks Terry. Reason for the extact mones ratio is to work out the diffrenece between the two as they both looks very similar just that Element 7 spray and x22 is oil.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 12:23 AM by ocd.)
12-20-2012 12:20 AM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-20-2012 5:35 AM

They actually work extremely differently and work really well together.

Quick summary is:
Element 7: People are more helpful and you're more attention grabbing
X22: People like you more, want to hang around you more, want to talk to you more, more likely to touch you (both males and females more likely to touch you)

More in my Reviews and Journal

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
12-20-2012 5:35 AM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-22-2012 12:53 PM

Never tried Element 7 but I think DGamer nailed the effects of X22. I saw it's magic today, stronger than ever.

You see, I worked loooong hours yesterday, well into the night and started off with a couple of drops of True Alpha, one drop of True Instinct and 5 drops of True Love.
This is a good mix and was effective even late in the evening when I went to a buddy and his girlfriend to have a few beers. I got home shitfaced and didn't shower this morning. Didn't clean myself at all, just went back to work (I work alone). When I went for coffee, I put on two sprays of Ammo from a togo and saw no adverse effects, no OD or anything negative but not much positive either.
A few hours later I thought I'd get some more coffee and put a drop of X22 on each temple and down my jawline.

Boom. I went to the same gas station I'd been to earlier and now the male attendant immediately came over to talk. He stood there yapping and I answered all his thousand questions although I rather wanted to read my newspaper. He noticed this and got awkward. He wanted to leave me alone but he also really, really wanted to chat. The female attendant walked around trying to catch my attention and took every opportunity to throw some remark at me, like when I knocked over a small sign on the table she hollored "Are you gonna tear the whole place apart" and laughed.

On my way home I went to a burger place to get something to eat. Five girls working, so I got ten eyes on me for most of the time I spent there. The vicinity of the table I sat at must be the cleanest spot in any burger joint in the whole country. One chick swabbed the floor around my table, another cleaned the windows closest to it and a third polished the neighboring tables. Any time I lifted my eyes I met the gaze of a girl. Pretty damn awesome. I gotta try X22 on it's own sometime.

Lately I've been trying this thing of putting on fresh mones when I've had no time to take a shower and it really seems like there's no guaranteed impending overdose when I do. As long as I use my head and i.e. don't put on huge doses of none the day after wearing a none heavy mix, I get good hits this way. Of course I prefer to shower and really freshen up every evening and/or morning but there are times I'm so busy I have to sacrifice the hygiene a little bit. Good that I still can enjoy the mones even on such days.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 12:54 PM by Jolly Jumper.)
12-22-2012 12:53 PM

Share This Thread