Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Wow AV
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wow AV
11-30-2012 7:02 AM

So I got my shipment of AV 2 days ago, unfortunately it arrived on a day where I was taking a break from mones, I got a chance to try it today and boy was I amazed at the results!

Still trying to find my sweetspot but today I wore it solo and used 4 drops, 2 drops on the front of my neck and 1 drop on each wrist, 2 pretty blatant hits! I sat down on the bus for a minute and the girl in front of me about in her mid-late 20's turns her head so blatantly and stares at me for a few seconds @@! The other hit was on my way home from work was on the subway, I was already on the train and there were lots of empty seats but this girl in her early 20's decides to sit next to me, she starts her hair twirling and putting on make-up after she sits down, she got off the train before me but I saw her hands kind of shaking and she dropped her phone on the ground, me thinks its the AV at work there Smile.

Also remember I am In Asia where girls are supposedly sensitive to -none but well I guess it's working out for me ;D. Can't wait to try this with some Cohesion and some other socials, the best thing is that it seems with AV (I have it scented) that they are able to know the signals are coming from me which is awesome lol, or maybe its because its scented? Either way AV rocks! Theres this place with some free salsa lessons on Tuesdays, I think I'm going to go in there with some AV and see whats up, will report back when I go ;] Big Grin
11-30-2012 7:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Wow AV
11-30-2012 7:28 AM

Great to hear that you are having a time with AV, could could you tell specifically which part of Asia. I presume that it's in Taiwan since you mentioned that you were there. Do note that South East Asians have a higher none tolerance than Far East Asians.
11-30-2012 7:28 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-30-2012 8:38 AM

Yeah it is Taiwan, Chinese/Taiwanese people are considered far east no? Or am I mistaken, lol

(11-30-2012 7:28 AM)smartkid Wrote:  Great to hear that you are having a time with AV, could could you tell specifically which part of Asia. I presume that it's in Taiwan since you mentioned that you were there. Do note that South East Asians have a higher none tolerance than Far East Asians.
11-30-2012 8:38 AM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2012 8:56 AM

Taiwanese are just Chinese holding a different passport. Good to hear that you are enjoying. i try using AV more often when i return from my current trip.
11-30-2012 8:56 AM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

11-30-2012 10:58 AM

Yeah Far East Asians might not like -none too much, but I think Garry does a good job in buffering his products though, although it could be the way it comes together with my body chemistry also, either way, it works and thats all that matters ;], AV plus Cohesion and AQ should be money in the bank for me Big Grin

(11-30-2012 8:56 AM)smartkid Wrote:  Taiwanese are just Chinese holding a different passport. Good to hear that you are enjoying. i try using AV more often when i return from my current trip.
11-30-2012 10:58 AM

vietboifrank
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2012 11:29 PM

I've had the stares! one time at the bank i went in to do my banking at the machine i remember looking to the left side where the window was and seeing a girl staring at me like in yo face staring not looking away, i just went back to finishing up my banking. So.... i finish, look back at her and she's still staring at me. anyway, i leave the bank and walk down the street passing the window where she was standing and low and behold SHES STILL STARING AT ME. has anyone ever experienced this??? i really don't know what she was doing just standing there in the bank but that actually creeped me out a bit. i dont know if it was the AV or what but yea, never had a girl stare so hard
12-05-2012 11:29 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-05-2012 11:56 PM

Yeah AV can make girls lower region start throbbing and they just have to have it! If you met her in a club she would have fucked your brains out in an back alley

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-05-2012 11:56 PM
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

12-06-2012 1:55 PM

Yeah and after reading your journal I got myself some Acqua Di Gio (I would die to know your 25ft range cologne but I know that's like your family treasure =p) it should be fun! And nice to see you back from self-exile, lol XD

(12-05-2012 11:56 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Yeah AV can make girls lower region start throbbing and they just have to have it! If you met her in a club she would have fucked your brains out in an back alley
12-06-2012 1:55 PM
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-10-2012 3:02 PM

(12-05-2012 11:29 PM)vietboifrank Wrote:  I've had the stares! one time at the bank i went in to do my banking at the machine i remember looking to the left side where the window was and seeing a girl staring at me like in yo face staring not looking away, i just went back to finishing up my banking. So.... i finish, look back at her and she's still staring at me. anyway, i leave the bank and walk down the street passing the window where she was standing and low and behold SHES STILL STARING AT ME. has anyone ever experienced this??? i really don't know what she was doing just standing there in the bank but that actually creeped me out a bit. i dont know if it was the AV or what but yea, never had a girl stare so hard

Talk to her. Seriously talk to her.

I've had this happen in clubs. Girls stop and stare at you like they're intrigued, disgusted, and hungry all at the same time. Go up and say hello!
12-10-2012 3:02 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2012 4:30 PM

AV hits Latin girls just as hard and if they have been drinking prepare to be aducted thrown in a cage only to be let out at night where you will be mated endlessly into the early hours of the morning.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2012 4:30 PM

Share This Thread