Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Interested in Odyssey-XS
This poll is closed.
Yes 85.71% 6 85.71%
No 14.29% 1 14.29%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this selection. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would anybody be interested in my version of spaceland?
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 225
Thanks received:
627 thanks in 239 posts

RE: Would anybody be interested in my version of spaceland?
07-13-2012 6:33 PM

Make it and it will sell!

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
07-13-2012 6:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 736
Thanks received:
853 thanks in 286 posts

07-14-2012 11:08 AM

(07-13-2012 6:08 PM)preck Wrote:  Will you do another version of come talk to me?? i heard that was a very good product and alot of us didnt had the chance to try it......

Its actually already named Vibe-XS and the page for it in the new store is under way.

It was a sneaky one to make actually. And here all the while I thought it was going to be just Alpha Androstenol and Beta AndrostenolWink. There's a couple things I discovered while formulating it. I'm positive there is more to it and I can understand it now better.

Just a few more days on lots of new mixes to arrive.

A Hint:
Odyssey-XS
Vibe-XS

Connections-XS: when you need to make the deep connection that you can be trusted for who you are, have a sense of deep intellect and are someone they can trust bringing to meet the family. A unisexy product.

Flirt-XS: Free spirited, carefree. The kind of person who might take off their shoes in the park just to feel the grass under foot. You'll want to flirt but more importantly, others will want to flirt back. A unisexy Product.

Cohesion-XS "For Women": The ladies are going to love the calming, everything is going to be okie dokie feel of this one.

Innocence-XS: Inspired by conversations with Synergist, this one is just for the ladies. She asked for it and this one delivers.

Quote:there are so many other wonderful things that can be done with Pheromones in terms of mood enhancement, socializing, soothing difficult people, creating peace, creating a "cuddly" or "loving" feeling, etc.

Lots more but that's just a teaser and I'm a bit hungover.

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
07-14-2012 11:08 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, meng123, extraballislit, preck, TwistedOstrich, Akelah
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
869 thanks in 376 posts

07-14-2012 11:27 AM

Wow! I am so excited about so many new unisexy products. This all sounds very fun.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
07-14-2012 11:27 AM
Thanks given by SteveO

SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
853 thanks in 286 posts

07-14-2012 12:20 PM

Best part about it is every spray product will have a 2 ml sample size now too. This way if you don't spending $25 or more you can pick up the sample packs. I'll have one with all the gender specific products, one for all the unisexy products as well. Currently working on obtaining 2 ml oil dropper sample bottles too.

Another milestone has been reached with Tease-XS for the ladies. Formula has been tweaked and perfected from all the great feedback.

Also more scents for the ladies too. I acquired a very high-super quality Ottoman Pure Rose and Jasmin oils. There will be very expensive smelling ladies soon. This stuff blows my mind how good it is.

SteveO

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
07-14-2012 12:20 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, meng123, Akelah
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
853 thanks in 286 posts

07-14-2012 1:55 PM

Odyssey-XS is coming along quite nicely. I think I want to keep it shelved at least one more day before I release it though. I like to keep my blends, blending for at least a week before pulling them for initial two week testing. I have a birthday party to go to today. Should be a fun experiment.

I will say though that while I do test everything personally I'm not a fan at all of the Clary Sage and I find it difficult to gauge effects when I am subconscious of a scent. However I can say that the results garnered so far have been very close to Androtics beloved but discontinued Spaceland. I can completely understand why though, because it is very molecule intensive.

Not sure if I'll be able to continue this one, but I will release what I have. I have about 12 I'll release after tonight's final testing

SteveO

07-14-2012 1:55 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, CanadianGuy45
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 769
Thanks received:
692 thanks in 261 posts

07-14-2012 5:48 PM

Looking forward to your releases. Guess i'll have my hands filled for the next months.
07-14-2012 5:48 PM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 49
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 119 posts

07-14-2012 6:30 PM

Hurrah! I'm looking forward to it. Hope I'm one of the twelve that manage to snag one from you.
07-14-2012 6:30 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

OchrismongrelO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 13 posts

07-15-2012 9:14 AM

(07-14-2012 11:08 AM)SteveO Wrote:  Its actually already named Vibe-XS and the page for it in the new store is under way.

It was a sneaky one to make actually. And here all the while I thought it was going to be just Alpha Androstenol and Beta AndrostenolWink. There's a couple things I discovered while formulating it. I'm positive there is more to it and I can understand it now better.

Just a few more days on lots of new mixes to arrive.

A Hint:
Odyssey-XS
Vibe-XS

Connections-XS: when you need to make the deep connection that you can be trusted for who you are, have a sense of deep intellect and are someone they can trust bringing to meet the family. A unisexy product.

Flirt-XS: Free spirited, carefree. The kind of person who might take off their shoes in the park just to feel the grass under foot. You'll want to flirt but more importantly, others will want to flirt back. A unisexy Product.

Wow. With the luck I've had with Cohesion and Ascend, I know what my self-presents are gonna be soon.

What on earth is Flirt's base phero though? That one sounds rather unusual. (And fun.) Androstenol?
07-15-2012 9:14 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
AlternativeGirl
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
869 thanks in 376 posts

07-15-2012 11:17 PM

Okay, I accidentally stumbled upon SteveO's new website he has in the works where the Odyssey and every thing is listed (you can't purchase them yet; I've tried... SteveO will see that I registered and tried) I'm not going to link the site here, but it is totally amazing, and I am incredibly stoked to find out when he will launch this thing among his awaiting patrons/ fans.

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here... because I haven't seen any posts from SteveO yet announcing his new site, but by the looks of the site, the informative and in-depth descriptions of his products (which particular enthusiasts will appreciate) and with a guy like SteveO who has the head to make great products and a heart that is golden... Well, it's looking really promising!

And just a word to the ladies out there... temptress looks like it is going to be an amazing women's product beyond words... the ingredients are impressive... I especially like what you left out, SteveO, and I can not wait to get my hands on it Heart

Thanks for everything you do! Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
07-15-2012 11:17 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, SteveO
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 45 posts

07-16-2012 12:04 AM

Would definitely look into this once my bottle of spaceland runs out.. I was conserving it because I didn't think there would be a replacement...
07-16-2012 12:04 AM

Share This Thread