Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worst product ever...
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Worst product ever...
06-03-2013 4:08 PM

what's your least favorite product and why? Just because we have had a zillion best of posts but I can't remember ever having a worst of thread.

My worst ever is VibeXS. It made me ant-social. Introverted and stuck in my head. But not stuck in my head deep in thoughts. Stuck on stupid, stuck in my head. Also made me forgetful. Hated it.

Guys please feel free to join in. This question is for everyone.

Be honest. This forum is all about honesty, right?
06-03-2013 4:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Worst product ever...
06-03-2013 4:39 PM

Anything with Cop in it. To me, cop is just a feel good mone for men. It's always working against your alpha and it has no value for a man in his signature.
06-03-2013 4:39 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-03-2013 4:53 PM

Max Attraction for Women from Luv Essentials, hands down...followed closely by Pheromax from Pacific Pheromones Fool Complete duds for me. I would lump Aware from Luv Essentials in here but my gf says it does for her what the claims are so, meh Unknw Really. Got like nothing. Those were some of my very 1st purchases and I blame a lack of education.

The sad thing is I got the first mentioned in a 2 for 1 so I had quite a bit and Pheromax was 14mls too...although I can thank them for the handy dandy refillable spray bottle that I have since put to better use with my LP s! Fortunately I had also gotten straight Essence of Woman from Love Scent (which STINKS but totally works) and Primal Instinct (also from Pacific Pheromones) which wasn't crazy good but was good enough to make me not completely bitter about purchasing from them lol!

But yeah Max A & Pheromax - UG! What a waste of $ and time Dodgy

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-03-2013 4:53 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

06-03-2013 6:38 PM

most dangerous and possible misfires for me occur with IH. I've said too much of the wrong things with this as I like to holdcards closer to my chest. I do not like to wear it often.
06-03-2013 6:38 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

06-03-2013 7:47 PM

Certo turns me into a fuxking suicidal pussy. I overdosed and got so fucked in the head that I gave my bottle
Away. Fuck you certo. Lol

Plus it smells like fucking carrot
Juice. Hahahahahha

If she bites you did it right.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 7:47 PM by alphavitea.)
06-03-2013 7:47 PM
thundr
Vendor

06-03-2013 10:29 PM

Evolve XS.

Worst product I've ever used. Most overrated product on this forum and easily one of the most overhyped.

Used it on 3 different chicks I already knew. First night we both fell asleep during movie. No ass. Fluke maybe.
Second chick I took to a club with her friends. After an hour of app I couldn't stop yawning. I couldn't focus on anything else besides my overwhelming desire to get home and take a nap. Being such a stick in the mud actually lost her as a fwb. No ass.
Third chick went to dinner at popular Italian restaurant. I had known her for awhile but that night she was making no sense. Out of character loopy and clumsy. After dinner she wanted to go home and get some sleep. Alone. No ass.

Tried it a few more times solo out hunting but couldn't shake the cobwebs off. Sleep, confusion, and delirious seemed to be a pattern with this stuff. So thinking it was just my chem I gave it to a friend. He's a ladies man and frequents clubs. He actually gave it back to me after a week. Said he hated it and I can have my wack cologne back.

This stuff may be ok for scoring nook if you are married or have a SO but for a guy who is out there playing the game its awful.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 10:35 PM by thundr.)
06-03-2013 10:29 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

06-03-2013 10:48 PM

(06-03-2013 10:29 PM)thundr Wrote:  Evolve XS.

Worst product I've ever used. Most overrated product on this forum and easily one of the most overhyped.

Used it on 3 different chicks I already knew. First night we both fell asleep during movie. No ass. Fluke maybe.
Second chick I took to a club with her friends. After an hour of app I couldn't stop yawning. I couldn't focus on anything else besides my overwhelming desire to get home and take a nap. Being such a stick in the mud actually lost her as a fwb. No ass.
Third chick went to dinner at popular Italian restaurant. I had known her for awhile but that night she was making no sense. Out of character loopy and clumsy. After dinner she wanted to go home and get some sleep. Alone. No ass.

Tried it a few more times solo out hunting but couldn't shake the cobwebs off. Sleep, confusion, and delirious seemed to be a pattern with this stuff. So thinking it was just my chem I gave it to a friend. He's a ladies man and frequents clubs. He actually gave it back to me after a week. Said he hated it and I can have my wack cologne back.

This stuff may be ok for scoring nook if you are married or have a SO but for a guy who is out there playing the game its awful.

I can see it. It isn't super sexual. It takes a long time to get going and even then its so so. It mixes well and that's why I think it gets praise. I like it but as a mild social. As far as xs goes it is down their with vibe. Everythingelse gives me good results. If you want a sexual I would not use it.

Biggest bust for me ever? Well, most products work after enough testing. But for me, it has got to go to Androntics instant openess. Completely over rated in my opinion. Under dosed Nd you need to use an ads load to see anything. Ad fan boys are the worst.

Vibe was a one in ten tries it worked. When it did I got charisma and a slight imprint but other nine times? Crap.

Evolve only steers other things for me. Under age gals soak it up though .not going after girls under 18.

Another loser for me was alpha dreams glace. Not motor mouth, slight deeper conversation. It just fails compaired to things on the market like connections, hypnotica and x22.

Rambling post.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
06-03-2013 10:48 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

06-03-2013 10:52 PM

True Love or Certo

True love turns me into the neediest bitch you'll know who can't stop thinking about a girl

Certo turns me into a doormat

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
06-03-2013 10:52 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

06-04-2013 1:34 AM

Instant Openness. Did nothing for me. Worse than straight Alpha Androstenol. I still have a 90% full bottle lying around somewhere, but I'm too lazy to sell it.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-04-2013 1:34 AM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

06-04-2013 2:03 AM

Max Attraction Gold....what was I thinking buying 2 bottles?? Sale on 2 bottles should've been a warning sign. I'm not bothered by pheromones...even New Pheromone Additive but MAG stinks real bad to me and gives me nothing but a bad headache. Might test the drain's sweet spot with it to see how many roaches it will attract Crazy

*** Always ask for more ***
06-04-2013 2:03 AM

Share This Thread