Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Worst night ever with Sob oil but great self effect
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Worst night ever with Sob oil but great self effect
05-04-2015 2:13 PM

(05-04-2015 2:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I'd say if you aren't happy with the PXS product, the right way to deal with it is to call Steve and talk to him. If he was obstinate and told you, "Go fuck yourself, I don't give a shit what you think about my product!" your purported way of dealing with the situation through PayPal only would make sense. Doing what you're doing through PayPal is the easy, non-confrontational way out, and frankly - seems beta to me.

Give yourself a chance to have a cordial, friendly interaction and discussion about your concerns with Steve and the people at PXS. Perhaps he'll surprise you, and given the chance, he'll likely go above and beyond to help make you a happy customer.

That's what I'm going to do first.

S= sample, O=oil
LAL: BW, AV S , Wolf S, Max T
PXS: APi O, Sob O, Connection, Xist OS, Bliss S, Evolve S, Love Boat S, Taboo OS, Cohesion S
Androtics: not worth mentioning
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 2:14 PM by Alpha360.)
05-04-2015 2:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-04-2015 2:16 PM

Hi alpha360, you can try app again with SOB solo
The smell of a particular pheromone is a matter of opinion really
Maybe the girls nose messed up with Narciso Rodriguez paired with BW then SOB then BLISS,
its too soon for first try to say not work

If I may ask, what your cover scent for SOB / BLISS / API ?
I have API scented with FXS and it smell like catpis *yuck*
and when I tried to contact cs by email, rather than give a solution they suggest to stop using product if I'm not like that scent *wtf*
05-04-2015 2:16 PM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

05-04-2015 2:18 PM

(05-04-2015 2:12 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  It's not that hard to figure out.
Normal version
You buy a product, you don't like, you send it back, and get a refund.

Your version.
Buy a product, don't like it, get a refund and keep product.

I keep it but I don't use it and I'm certainly going to trash it afterward. I don't see the point of keeping a product that doesn't work, worst a product that repels girls.
The reason I use the Paypal way is because it cost me to send the product back. I think I wasted enough money already. If I was living in the US I would send it back gladly without any problem.

S= sample, O=oil
PXS: APi O, Sob O, Connection, Xist OS, Bliss S, Evolve S, Love Boat S, Taboo OS, Cohesion S
05-04-2015 2:18 PM
Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

05-04-2015 2:33 PM

(05-04-2015 2:16 PM)moneranger Wrote:  Hi alpha360, you can try app again with SOB solo
The smell of a particular pheromone is a matter of opinion really
Maybe the girls nose messed up with Narciso Rodriguez paired with BW then SOB then BLISS,
its too soon for first try to say not work

If I may ask, what your cover scent for SOB / BLISS / API ?
I have API scented with FXS and it smell like catpis *yuck*
and when I tried to contact cs by email, rather than give a solution they suggest to stop using product if I'm not like that scent *wtf*

I don't think it's the Naricso fault as I had a similar experience with it previously without anything else: girl repellents, read the thread it's all there. I didn't understand at first but now I do due to the number of girls who reacted very badly when they saw me. It was a great experience though, just to watch their reaction about a smell that I didn't smell myself. I didn't saw any guy reacting to it but girls was like Bad Stinker , never had a such failure rate in my entire life in a club, phero are supposed to improve you not the opposite.

My APi cover scent is Nobility, Sob is FXS, the others are unscented samples.
I will say it again I don't care about the bad odor but if girls do then I do.

S= sample, O=oil
05-04-2015 2:33 PM
moe

Rep Post

05-04-2015 2:44 PM

no matter what product you used, with whatever cover scent, there will be always people that have a sensitive nose and that can pick mones smell. In order to enjoy this hobby you have to accept that and not worry about it.
My advice is to keep testing, at lower doses, different app points, and different covers

Good luck

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 2:48 PM by moe.)
05-04-2015 2:44 PM

Alpha360 - Banned
Banned

05-04-2015 2:52 PM

Why I didn't have the same reaction with Bad wolf then?
There weren't that kind of feedback when I use Bad Wolf in a club.

I agree that there is always someone sensitive to mone smell but there I'm talking about 80% of girls that I was near. I don't think there is so much people who can detect mone smell.

S= sample, O=oil
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 2:53 PM by Alpha360.)
05-04-2015 2:52 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

05-04-2015 6:40 PM

(05-04-2015 10:44 AM)haggy Wrote:  Anyone knows if the cops smell is stronger than the DP one?

*whips out DP sample & unscented DesireMe (cops) from XS*
*sniffs*
DP smells a bit sweeter than XS's (Lol, slight hint of grape?). XS is a bit more noticeably cheesier and stinkier smelling.
05-04-2015 6:40 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-04-2015 7:10 PM

It seems weird.You should test it a bit more.To be bad smelling to that percentage it must be the cops, not the none.Maybe it wasn't a drop but a blob from the euro dropper?I'd say test it more, ask people you trust, ask females you trust and report back.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-04-2015 7:10 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-04-2015 8:31 PM

(05-04-2015 2:00 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  I will be honest with you. If you can explain me why my attitude is wrong I would gladly change it. Otherwise saying something is wrong because it's wrong is just useless.
Try to explain to a child that something is wrong because it's wrong and watch his reaction. If you think my behavior is wrong explain me why.
I can't agree with something I don't understand, I wasn't made that way.

You don't just pull the rug out from under a vendor's feet without any explanation. You negotiate with the vendor regarding your concerns and work out a solution that's good for both parties.

Moreover, escalating to a claim on Paypal doesn't automatically mean you'll get your money back. Paypal will act as mediator and, when necessary, require you to furnish proof that you TRIED to contact the vendor to work out a resolution to no avail.

Failing this, Paypal will simply tell you to work with the vendor first and close the claim based on your non-attempt to contact the vendor in the 1st place.

PXS has a return policy on its site for a reason - if you don't like the product, return it and receive a refund. Just don't be like that other guy who returned a product and then tried to buy the same product in a different carrier and got his order cancelled. Remember, when you return the product, it is a total loss for vendors like PXS since, by law, they MUST dispose of the product; they are NOT allowed to resell it.

If your concern is of being in a foreign country where shipping costs will eat into your refund, then look for someone local to sell it to. Doesn't mean if it didn't work for you that it wouldn't work for someone else.

If you don't know how to negotiate, LEARN. If you can't even pick up on how selfish and insensitive your intentions to escalate a baseless claim on PXS were, how do you expect to do well in relationships with women?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-04-2015 8:31 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-04-2015 9:41 PM

Alpha360, contact SteveO soon and tell us how he responds. If the product is working for you but the bad smell just repels girls, you can apply a different cover scent and see if the girls are still repelled. Maybe the one you used doesn't gel well with the cops. You said the bad smell comes out after 45 minutes, maybe it's your skin chemistry with SOB, so maybe it's not the product's fault.

I'm also interested in getting SOB popcorn

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
05-04-2015 9:41 PM

Share This Thread