Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Women who "host" men
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Women who "host" men
01-19-2017 10:09 PM

Ok what I mean by this is these girls have different guys rolling into town on a regular basis who then shack up with them, the girl takes care of them, shows them around, and fucks them. Is this a "thing" I don't know about? I have encountered 2 girls that seem to be doing this. It is not prostitution, but seems kind of sleazy and I want to avoid these girls.

Have you guys heard of anything like this?

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
01-19-2017 10:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blitz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Women who "host" men
01-20-2017 1:56 AM

you mean couchsurfing or airbnb?

Lots of people do that for the extra $$$, doesn't exactly meaning they're banging everyone who comes through, but if you live in a major city and have a spare room it is a very passive way to meet people and sometimes things happen...
01-20-2017 1:56 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-20-2017 7:48 AM

I met a woman (had a ONS with her) who was looking for a roomate. She had a spare bedroom and was looking for a FWB who would also pay part of the rent.

She had a regular job but lived in a 2 bedroom apartment that she couldn't afford.

She also had no boyfriend. She was a real looker too. I couldn't figure out why no one snatched her up. She was trying to get the best of both worlds. Immediate money for rent and possibly a live in FWB.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-20-2017 7:48 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-20-2017 12:33 PM

(01-20-2017 7:48 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I met a woman (had a ONS with her) who was looking for a roomate. She had a spare bedroom and was looking for a FWB who would also pay part of the rent.

She had a regular job but lived in a 2 bedroom apartment that she couldn't afford.

She also had no boyfriend. She was a real looker too. I couldn't figure out why no one snatched her up. She was trying to get the best of both worlds. Immediate money for rent and possibly a live in FWB.

Hot chick. No boyfriend. Why does a hot chick have no boyfriend and can't find a f-buddy roommate? My money is on "Crazier than can be tolerated" and hot chicks usually get away with a lot of crazy. My fallback position would be that she's incredibly picky and has weeded out most of the guys who would be into that kind of thing.

I also just thought of another issue: most guys don't want to live with a FWB, because a huge portion of the Benefits are tied to absence. You don't see her in the morning with bedhead, morning breath, and sweatpants/sweatshirt. You don't worry about her being a slob, or entering the WC after she's dropped a deuce, or looking at a trashcan full of used feminine hygiene products while you're dropping a deuce. You don't become a familiar face she thinks she can yell at because she's upset about something else.

Finally, living with her would be fine for a few months, and then the honeymoon phase ends. Now you're paying rent, not getting laid, have a harder time bringing other chicks home, and putting up with drama from the friend-without-benefits.
01-20-2017 12:33 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2017 12:55 PM

(01-20-2017 12:33 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Hot chick. No boyfriend. Why does a hot chick have no boyfriend and can't find a f-buddy roommate? My money is on "Crazier than can be tolerated" and hot chicks usually get away with a lot of crazy. My fallback position would be that she's incredibly picky and has weeded out most of the guys who would be into that kind of thing.

I also just thought of another issue: most guys don't want to live with a FWB, because a huge portion of the Benefits are tied to absence. You don't see her in the morning with bedhead, morning breath, and sweatpants/sweatshirt. You don't worry about her being a slob, or entering the WC after she's dropped a deuce, or looking at a trashcan full of used feminine hygiene products while you're dropping a deuce. You don't become a familiar face she thinks she can yell at because she's upset about something else.

Finally, living with her would be fine for a few months, and then the honeymoon phase ends. Now you're paying rent, not getting laid, have a harder time bringing other chicks home, and putting up with drama from the friend-without-benefits.

^ truth! The old adage applies: don't shit where you eat.
01-20-2017 12:55 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-21-2017 12:53 AM

Looks like they are ordering a call boy or being a sugar mamma.As long as you are not dating them,they would be open to FWB.Girl devil
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2017 12:56 AM by jb20.)
01-21-2017 12:53 AM

Share This Thread