Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf vs Corporativo and Max T 150 vs Master
kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

Wolf vs Corporativo and Max T 150 vs Master
06-07-2016 6:41 PM

I have reviewed the forums and it seems that Wolf and Corporativo are most often cited as best for job interviews. However what I would like to hear from are those who have used each for this purpose and finding out which in comparison is best for this purpose. I would also like to hear from users who have used both products in any capacity and could speculate which they believe is best for interviews

Similarly, Max T 150 and Master are considered best if solely interested in self effects. Thus as with Wolf/Corporativo above I would like to know from users who have used both Max T 150 and Master for self effects which they have found to be better for that purpose

Finally, knowing that no two mones are exactly the same though they maybe used for similar reasons, would it be advisable to use both Wolf/Corporativo at the same time for a job interview or Max T 150/Master at the same time for self effects to get the best of both mixes or would that be too much. Thanks.
06-07-2016 6:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 161 posts

RE: Wolf vs Corporativo and Max T 150 vs Master
06-08-2016 2:32 PM

(06-07-2016 6:41 PM)kehawe Wrote:  I have reviewed the forums and it seems that Wolf and Corporativo are most often cited as best for job interviews. However what I would like to hear from are those who have used each for this purpose and finding out which in comparison is best for this purpose. I would also like to hear from users who have used both products in any capacity and could speculate which they believe is best for interviews

Similarly, Max T 150 and Master are considered best if solely interested in self effects. Thus as with Wolf/Corporativo above I would like to know from users who have used both Max T 150 and Master for self effects which they have found to be better for that purpose

Finally, knowing that no two mones are exactly the same though they maybe used for similar reasons, would it be advisable to use both Wolf/Corporativo at the same time for a job interview or Max T 150/Master at the same time for self effects to get the best of both mixes or would that be too much. Thanks.

Hmmm I would avoid T150. Just my gut on this one. Wolf if I had to pick one out of the bunch if it is a normal business job. Captain (which I haven't tried) might be more appropriate.
06-08-2016 2:32 PM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2086
Thanks received:
2204 thanks in 1179 posts

06-08-2016 4:03 PM

There's no reason to avoid maxt150.

It works well on its own and many even combine it with BW.

Wolf works well with primitive so I don't see how maxt150 would hurt it.

Test and see.
Xyxgun

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
06-08-2016 4:03 PM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
329 thanks in 161 posts

06-08-2016 4:46 PM

(06-08-2016 4:03 PM)dsouza Wrote:  There's no reason to avoid maxt150.

It works well on its own and many even combine it with BW.

Wolf works well with primitive so I don't see how maxt150 would hurt it.

Test and see.
Xyxgun

For job interviews? Hmm, I'll have to give it a whirl. I read up on it just now and it does look like it would be good for a confidence boost on the upper end. I just saw so many snippets about guys on this forum losing their cool on it. As for T150, just know that depending on the industry, the smell of a guy having just gotten laid could work for you... inside sales comes to mind.... coffee is for closers.
06-08-2016 4:46 PM
Spider-mone
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
659 thanks in 302 posts

06-08-2016 5:07 PM

(06-08-2016 4:46 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  For job interviews? Hmm, I'll have to give it a whirl. I read up on it just now and it does look like it would be good for a confidence boost on the upper end. I just saw so many snippets about guys on this forum losing their cool on it. As for T150, just know that depending on the industry, the smell of a guy having just gotten laid could work for you... inside sales comes to mind.... coffee is for closers.

keep in mind that t150 is mostly for self effects and boosting testosterone. it's wax based so I don't believe there's much diffusion. I've worn this to work with no problems. I've also noticed it gets my girls motor running when she kisses me and i'm wearing this under my nose. she hasn't commented on it yet but if she ever asks, I'll just say it's for boosting energy.
06-08-2016 5:07 PM

kehawe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
16 thanks in 9 posts

06-08-2016 6:26 PM

Thanks for the responses. Maybe I was not clear. With regards to job interviews I was specifically asking about Wolf vs Corporativo (or any other mix users would recommend) and wanted to get an idea from users who have used those two (or as I said other mixes) which the users thought was better.

With regards to Max T 150 vs Master I was only specifically talking about self effects and not job interviews. I was asking users who have tried both which they thought was best more effective in giving the self effects. Thanks again.
06-08-2016 6:26 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
930 thanks in 399 posts

06-08-2016 7:58 PM

Wolf for job interviews is what I would do.

The Dude abides...
06-08-2016 7:58 PM
Jimmycrack
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
329 thanks in 161 posts

06-09-2016 11:52 AM

Expanding on wolf, here is why I like it:

If I am feeling a bit weighted, it puts swagger back in my step. I don't have a confidence issue, I have an energy issue. Wolf seems to regulate the swagger without putting you in the danger zone of being too cocky. So this ultimately depends on the type of job you are interviewing for and your relative confidence level.

Landing most jobs, your goal should be to prove you are confident but not over-powering. Especially with most social norms. Wolf seems tailored to be that mone.

If you are nervous, under confident or wanting to appear older etc, I am not sure it would work as well.

I use it to level me out which puts me at the horizon line of confidence that I would say I naturally inhabit were it not for the pressures of child support, being a family guy, work leader, community all rounder etc.

Aside from that, I favor 'Androsterone containing mones for interviews in general. As you want to exude wisdom and experience as opposed to none cockyness for many jobs. Again, depends on your industry.

And remember I only interview maybe once every 5 years or so. I can tell you the only time I wasn't offered a job was when I wore stupid -nol dominant charisma mone...
06-09-2016 11:52 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wolf Vs Corporativo... Pheromone Shootout!! dsouza 13 2,669 05-18-2015 3:42 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Can I put Wolf with Corporativo? nobody 1 953 06-15-2012 12:49 PM
Last Post: Ozee