Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf for Interview
shirts321
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Wolf for Interview
05-23-2016 3:43 PM

My order of Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs recently arrived, and I need some advice for a big interview coming up.

I'm 24 and I was wondering if someone could shed some light on a good number of sprays of this pheromone to use (and where) for best results? Is it possible to spray too much and overdose?

Also, would adding some Hypnotica Social help or is Wolf on it's own good enough?

Thanks for your help!
05-23-2016 3:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

focused
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 12 posts

RE: Wolf for Interview
05-23-2016 4:18 PM

Hypnotica and wolf are a great combo. Hypnotica will add an upbeat, smooth element to wolf, so I do not think it would hurt. I have never worn hypnotica and wolf together for a job interview. I have worn hypnotica solo for a job interview and it worked out pretty well. I got the job.
05-23-2016 4:18 PM
neon
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 20 posts

05-23-2016 5:58 PM

If you haven't used Wolf before, start with one spray to either your neck or on your wrists, whichever you prefer. Combining two products together may sound like a good idea on the surface, but you may not have to do so just to nail the interview and if you've never tried Wolf on its own, you won't know how it works for you if you start off by adding Hypnotica to it.

The mones will help but it's you who they are interviewing for the job so stick with the Wolf at one spray or two if you feel one is not enough and do your best to impress. Wolf is a good product that will show them you are a likeable and confident person. Good luck with everything.

Products I own:
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Certo, L2K V1, Corpo
Apex: Core, Imprint, Orbital, Dionysos
LAL: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SXD-9, Possess, Voodoo, A1, Bad Wolf, Hypnotica
Pheromone Treasures: Captain, Aura of Amity, Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures, A1
PheromoneXS: XiSt (spray & oil), Cohesion (spray & oil), Evolve (spray & oil), Taboo (spray & oil), Connections, Ascend (oil), Love Boat, Vibe
True Pheromones: Complete System
Others: Ammo, A314 rev23, IS, IH, IO, CTTM2, TAC, Hax Oils, Impi Red
05-23-2016 5:58 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 366
Thanks received:
494 thanks in 261 posts

05-24-2016 12:27 AM

Most of LAL stuff doesn't overdose. You can start with 3 spray without problem. I have not heard a single person here who OD on Wolf.

Use wolf for the interview. It will be of great help.
05-24-2016 12:27 AM
shirts321
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-24-2016 12:29 AM

(05-23-2016 4:18 PM)focused Wrote:  Hypnotica and wolf are a great combo. Hypnotica will add an upbeat, smooth element to wolf, so I do not think it would hurt. I have never worn hypnotica and wolf together for a job interview. I have worn hypnotica solo for a job interview and it worked out pretty well. I got the job.

What made you decide to use Hypnotica instead of Wolf for the interview? And how much do you use?

(05-23-2016 5:58 PM)neon Wrote:  If you haven't used Wolf before, start with one spray to either your neck or on your wrists, whichever you prefer. Combining two products together may sound like a good idea on the surface, but you may not have to do so just to nail the interview and if you've never tried Wolf on its own, you won't know how it works for you if you start off by adding Hypnotica to it.

The mones will help but it's you who they are interviewing for the job so stick with the Wolf at one spray or two if you feel one is not enough and do your best to impress. Wolf is a good product that will show them you are a likeable and confident person. Good luck with everything.

(05-24-2016 12:27 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Most of LAL stuff doesn't overdose. You can start with 3 spray without problem. I have not heard a single person here who OD on Wolf.

Use wolf for the interview. It will be of great help.

Thanks for the advice!
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2016 12:46 AM by shirts321.)
05-24-2016 12:29 AM

focused
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 12 posts

05-24-2016 2:37 AM

I used Hypnotica over Wolf because I did not have Wolf at the time of the interview. I used to three drop of Hypnotica. Two drops were spread over my wrists and one on my forehead.
05-24-2016 2:37 AM
Ethos
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 9 posts

05-24-2016 3:39 PM

I use one spray of Wolf to either side of my neck. While you may consider more sprays, consider that while the mones may not overwhelm the interviewer, the scent may. You don't want to commit the professional faux pas of using too much "cologne."
05-24-2016 3:39 PM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

05-25-2016 4:22 AM

(05-23-2016 3:43 PM)shirts321 Wrote:  My order of Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs recently arrived, and I need some advice for a big interview coming up.

I'm 24 and I was wondering if someone could shed some light on a good number of sprays of this pheromone to use (and where) for best results? Is it possible to spray too much and overdose?

Also, would adding some Hypnotica Social help or is Wolf on it's own good enough?

Thanks for your help!

My rookie test results for interviews using Wolf: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Wolf?pid=184260#pid184260 (Post: #1148)

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 4:23 AM by haggy.)
05-25-2016 4:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Interview- Corpo Vs Wolf Cookie 8 1,469 04-30-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40