Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Wolf and DP
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Wolf and DP
06-10-2014 2:17 PM

I still need to get a handle on it. This is what i know so far:

DP: 2 drops max. 1 drop don't see too much, 2 drops seems to be perfect.

BW: 3 drops is my sweet spot.

Mix the two together and I nearly had a panic attack, which was very odd for me. I also have some sensitivity to none and Androsterone when mixed together. So, I need to start from square one and lower the dosage on both. I'm thinking 1 drop for DP, 1-2 max for BW. I mentioned the effects in another thread but I can definitely say that no matter where I apply DP, it definitely makes you horny as fuck. As a result, you become much more inclined to come off as assertive/aggressive when talking to women. I think if I can figure out proper dosing to keep me from spazzing out, this could be one hell of a combo.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
06-10-2014 2:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-30-2014 1:49 PM

Tried this combo for 3 days running now;
1x Wolf spray & 3 dabs DP from the sample.
Test subjects; honeys
Selfies; celebrity & increased horniness everywhere. The subjects kind of pick up on this too and respond accordingly . Just yesterday l was walking hand in hand with this chick l met in an upscale supermarket. l had a raging bonner an so was she!

Okay. Am not getting blatant hits for starters. You would think the mix isn't hitting. Wrong!
All it takes is a direct approach and you wouldn't believe what happens; hair twirling, blushing, eyes fluttering, fidgeting you name it.
It hits everyone, young & old. l suddenly have brass balls because of this. l do Daygame l have started doing stuff like peck a kiss on the girl along with the hug, which they love while pretending its inappropriate haha.
06-30-2014 1:49 PM

suciidekings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Wolf and DP
07-01-2014 12:30 AM

2009gt maybe try regular wold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-01-2014 12:30 AM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-08-2014 12:55 PM

(06-10-2014 2:17 PM)2000GT Wrote:  I still need to get a handle on it. This is what i know so far:

DP: 2 drops max. 1 drop don't see too much, 2 drops seems to be perfect.

BW: 3 drops is my sweet spot.

Mix the two together and I nearly had a panic attack, which was very odd for me. I also have some sensitivity to none and Androsterone when mixed together. So, I need to start from square one and lower the dosage on both. I'm thinking 1 drop for DP, 1-2 max for BW. I mentioned the effects in another thread but I can definitely say that no matter where I apply DP, it definitely makes you horny as fuck. As a result, you become much more inclined to come off as assertive/aggressive when talking to women. I think if I can figure out proper dosing to keep me from spazzing out, this could be one hell of a combo.

that sounds insane.
i love the smell of BW.
really want to hear about more people's results with BW (preferably alone) since it's a formula Garry spent sooo long perfecting. Also, regular Wolf is my favorite phero product of all time.
08-08-2014 12:55 PM
ak4d4
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-15-2014 9:37 AM

Well today I was going to rock wolf solo. I put on 4-5 drops. A drop per pit of my arm and 2 per four arm and spread... Also a drop on the neck..... My bad 7 drops. So before I left out for my commute.... I decided to put a drop of DP behind my neck. Mostly my cover scent was ysl l'homme... But for the back of my neck I made a special blend.... Molecule 01 and Ysl l'homme. Molecule 01 smells amazing and projects like a monster by itself, but you can pretty much add it to any other fragrance to enhance and add to the scent... I love it and it will forever be apart of my collection.... !

So I'm at the start of the route of the train, I sit in my area I always do, near the door with the often empty seat beside me. (In Chicago, sitting anywhere else is dangerous if you need to be somewhere at specific time.)

On the 4th stop a fantastically figured Latina sat in the empty seat right next to me. My wolf infuse cologne is projecting without choking and I know she smells it.. The train stopped in mid track for maintenance , I decided it was time to fan some DP in her direction , which I knew it was thanks to the added iso e super.

After 2 mins of turning the opposite way so that the back of my neck is dang near in her face, I noticed through my peripheral vision her breathing, shown through her chest going noticeably up and down compared to some moments earlier, has gotten harder and shorter , then a moment later, her nicely spaced legs are getting closer , closer, crossed. I don't want to look too close into lOls. But what was different was that there were people on the her opposite side and a poll that that she held onto so tight with every rumble of the train to keep her legs crossed. Almost like going out of her way to keep em crossed.. Idk.
I think this is my AHA moment if that's considered a hit. I didn't talk to her because she had on head phones and I couldn't think of anything dumb to ask her lol... My game weak in that retrospect... And others.. Pretty much no game.
My stop was the stop that most people on the train get off on. I get up to leave and see she uncrosses her legs but instead of being comfortable spaced as they were in the beginning, and add the fact the seat next to her is now empty in my absence,they were air tight, vacuumed sealed shut! Almost like the manufacturer of her jeans sowed the knee all the way up to the thigh together lol.

Well it's still morning time and hopefully I'll get to test it out some more..

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2014 11:31 AM by ak4d4.)
08-15-2014 9:37 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-23-2014 7:55 PM

Ok so wolf and DP works.. How about wolf and Primitive? Any one run any trials?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
08-23-2014 7:55 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-26-2014 12:53 AM

So I decided to be a stupid dumbass this morning. Shaker bottle with unsecured top + throttle-shaking = supplement powder and water EVERYWHERE. On my monitor, on my desk, on my mouse mat.... and IN MY BLOODY KEYBOARD!

Didn't realize how badly affected my keyboard was until after my workout and shower. I was pissed, kicking myself for being such a stupid dumbass over and again. Almost $200 down the fucking drain in a span of less than a year.

Since I was in such a bad mood, I decided to reach for a newfound pick-me-up: 1 spray Wolf to chin + 1 drop DP to adam's apple. Within 10 mins, I felt, cool, calm and collected. Fluid in my movements and speech also.

Headed to the local IT supermarket to pick up a new keyboard and printer ink. Noticed that there was a long queue at the cashiers so decided to walk around and browse awhile.

Once I'd picked up what I needed, I headed to the counter. It was almost empty by now, with only one customer being served. A Chinese girl (around 18-22 yrs. old, skinny, 6/10) stood behind her station eyeballing me as I slowly strode into view. I noticed this and decided to take the "wrong way around" to the cashier's.

She kept eyeballing me until I was a few strides away from dead ahead of her, and she half-popped herself into the office behind her. I casually went up to her station, and when she saw me approach, got back to her desk.

Opened her with "no wonder you were eyeballing me," with a half-cocked cheeky-ass smile on my mug. She immediately went all anime-eyed and couldn't stop staring into mine while ringing up my purchases. She told me about what discounts I am entitled to on my next purchase and I conversed with her a bit on that. All the while, she never broke eye contact.

It was lunchtime and a substantial queue was gathering behind me. People just wanted to get their stuff and get out for lunch/back to the office, so I decided not to hold up the queue, paid and left.

On my way home, chatted with the cabbie and he came over all respectful. Pretty good stuff!

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-26-2014 12:53 AM
suciidekings
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Wolf and DP
08-28-2014 3:08 AM

I've noticed the self effects of wolf lately. Been getting extremely tired even on an 8 hour rest period and even on wearing wolf for consecutive days, I get very irate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-28-2014 3:08 AM
pharoahman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-26-2014 11:38 PM

Wolf definitely can burn me out. Always wash it off before bed or I will feel hungover the next day.
09-26-2014 11:38 PM
JetDude
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2015 4:40 PM

Tried Wolf for the first time yesterday, no significant effects that I noticed but too early to tell I guess. 1 spray to neck.

Few hours later after the other half is in I decide to add 1 drop of DP - holy sh*t, she does NOT respond well to this!! She started getting pissed off and we ended up having a blazing row!! That was not the idea at all!! lol!

It's possible that this was a coincidence since it's the first and only time I've tried it but it was such an extreme reaction Im not sure I want to try it again!!Nea

Anyone have a similar experience?

LAL: Wolf, DP, SXD9 sample
PhXS: A.C.E. oil. PSE, SOB, Taboo, Love Boat. Bliss/DM/Xist samples
PTres: Captain, GoA, THU. ETFZ/AoA samples
AD: TUTH, IS, IG, IH, IO, Ammo x2, MX297, TAC, MX464
Alpha D: Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1&v2, Pregnenolone
LPMP: Voracious
True Pheros: True Trust
LaCroy: NPA, IMPI Red

04-23-2015 4:40 PM

Share This Thread