Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wolf + XiSt ?
pphoenix
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Wolf + XiSt ?
11-09-2015 4:04 AM

Will XiSt enhanceOk the effect of Wolf or tamperFocus it?

LAL: Wolf, AV, NA, BW
PXS: Evolve(S/O), XiSt(O), AscendCOPS(O), Cohesion(S)

O=Oil
S=Sprays
11-09-2015 4:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

RE: Wolf + XiSt ?
11-09-2015 4:16 PM

XiSt is very inconsistent with different people. For me, it does very little. It's more than placebo, I'd say, but it works best for me at 4 sprays (most I've used at once). I haven't tried Wolf.

You might have to try it out. I don't think it will buffer it or diminish the effects of Wolf.
11-09-2015 4:16 PM
AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2015 4:38 PM

(11-09-2015 4:04 AM)pphoenix Wrote:  Will XiSt enhanceOk the effect of Wolf or tamperFocus it?

It's one of my favourite and an Amazing combo drool go ahead try it @ 1 spry Wolf + 1-2 Xist and report back.

Perfect movie night with your SO on the couch combo.
11-09-2015 4:38 PM
pphoenix
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-13-2015 3:07 AM

(11-09-2015 4:38 PM)AlfaAv297 Wrote:  It's one of my favourite and an Amazing combo drool go ahead try it @ 1 spry Wolf + 1-2 Xist and report back.

Perfect movie night with your SO on the couch combo.

As I sometime say, XiSt seems to work with people who are already in a relationship.
I haven't been able to close with it.

Sometime, I don't seem to understand how it works.

O=Oil
S=Sprays
11-13-2015 3:07 AM

piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2015 6:16 AM

Xist opens the door so to speak. It makes females look at you differently. A potential person of interest. I say potential person of interest because you still have to do the leg work. This product is a good stand alone if you're physically attractive in general to the female of interest then you can close with this product. If you are not physically attractive and able to speak which some of us on here lack and aren't then you'd require something sexual to go with xist to effectively close. Women need chemistry and that is code for then finding you attractive. This is my opinion based off my experience.

With response to pairing it with wolf play around with it spray amount and see what you get. I usually use 3 sprays of xist but with wolf the few times I have paired them I have used one spray each. The vibe is very fun not serious and you get guys and girls talking to you upon initiation. Less likely to get rejected with this combo. People welcome you

Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
11-13-2015 6:16 AM
pphoenix
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-13-2015 7:33 AM

(11-13-2015 6:16 AM)piper23 Wrote:  Xist opens the door so to speak. It makes females look at you differently. A potential person of interest. I say potential person of interest because you still have to do the leg work. This product is a good stand alone if you're physically attractive in general to the female of interest then you can close with this product. If you are not physically attractive and able to speak which some of us on here lack and aren't then you'd require something sexual to go with xist to effectively close. Women need chemistry and that is code for then finding you attractive. This is my opinion based off my experience.

With response to pairing it with wolf play around with it spray amount and see what you get. I usually use 3 sprays of xist but with wolf the few times I have paired them I have used one spray each. The vibe is very fun not serious and you get guys and girls talking to you upon initiation. Less likely to get rejected with this combo. People welcome you

Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input piper23

Wolf seems to be the only mones to work for me. May be I should put XiSt aside for sometime until I up my game and improve my physical appearance by losing some belly fat.

Do you think AV is sexual enough? I have only paired EvolveXS Spray with XiSt Oil, but failed to see some hits. Or perhaps I was not patient enough.

O=Oil
S=Sprays
11-13-2015 7:33 AM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Heart RE: Wolf + XiSt ?
11-13-2015 9:22 AM

(11-13-2015 6:16 AM)piper23 Wrote:  This product is a good stand alone if you're physically attractive in general to the female of interest then you can close with this product. If you are not physically attractive and able to speak which some of us on here lack and aren't then you'd require something sexual to go with xist to effectively close. Women need chemistry and that is code for then finding you attractive. This is my opinion based off my experience.

I hope this doesn't go too off-topic, but I wanted to concur with you on the importance of being attractive. To that I would add healthy, like vibrantly healthy. And also social proof. Working on these things will go farther than having game. Game is just something that completes the puzzle and works when the pre-conditions like being attractive, financially secure, high status, and strong/healthy are already met.

A lot of people overly stress game because they've set their mind to having game and made a difference that way. Then they feel that others that aren't getting results are just lazy or weak. But they don't know how they feel because they've already had the pre-conditions met. The constant criticism of, "You're not alpha enough," can come off like a rich guy born into money telling someone that works 80 hours a week that they can be rich if they just work harder.

So yes, I think that being physically attractive is more important to closing and can sometimes be the pre-condition for mones or game to work at all.

So if you're really struggling to make these mones work for you. Work on yourself in terms of getting in the gym, getting checked out by a doctor, trying alternative medicine, eating lots of whole foods, getting a circle of friends doing fun stuff together, save your money and invest, etc. I think a lot of people here would agree with me, but a lot of others still don't see that.

+1 reps for that
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2015 9:24 AM by NP17.)
11-13-2015 9:22 AM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2015 10:07 PM

(11-13-2015 7:33 AM)pphoenix Wrote:  Thanks for the input piper23

Wolf seems to be the only mones to work for me. May be I should put XiSt aside for sometime until I up my game and improve my physical appearance by losing some belly fat.

Do you think AV is sexual enough? I have only paired EvolveXS Spray with XiSt Oil, but failed to see some hits. Or perhaps I was not patient enough.

AV is great for attraction.
I like the Xist and Evolve mix. However, I prefer to use Xist in spray and evolve in oil when pairing them. I use one drop of evolve oil on my chest and two xist sprays on the side of my neck. IMO, I feel the sexual product should be worn in oil form, this is ensures that the females knows who the signal is coming. I like using non sexual product in spray form.
11-14-2015 10:07 PM

piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-14-2015 10:18 PM

(11-13-2015 9:22 AM)NP17 Wrote:  I hope this doesn't go too off-topic, but I wanted to concur with you on the importance of being attractive. To that I would add healthy, like vibrantly healthy. And also social proof. Working on these things will go farther than having game. Game is just something that completes the puzzle and works when the pre-conditions like being attractive, financially secure, high status, and strong/healthy are already met.

A lot of people overly stress game because they've set their mind to having game and made a difference that way. Then they feel that others that aren't getting results are just lazy or weak. But they don't know how they feel because they've already had the pre-conditions met. The constant criticism of, "You're not alpha enough," can come off like a rich guy born into money telling someone that works 80 hours a week that they can be rich if they just work harder.

So yes, I think that being physically attractive is more important to closing and can sometimes be the pre-condition for mones or game to work at all.

So if you're really struggling to make these mones work for you. Work on yourself in terms of getting in the gym, getting checked out by a doctor, trying alternative medicine, eating lots of whole foods, getting a circle of friends doing fun stuff together, save your money and invest, etc. I think a lot of people here would agree with me, but a lot of others still don't see that.

+1 reps for that

To be fair, I have a buddy who is 45 years old and not in the best shape but he scores some very hot chicks regularly. I have witness this for myself on many occasions while we are out. I will note that he is a professional, he is well dressed and very confident. He has scored some solid 8 and 9, so while looks does matter I feel the confidence he has plays an important role in his success.
11-14-2015 10:18 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2015 11:22 PM

I also have to say that having social status doesn't make a HUGE difference in the long run either. I know a lot people and anyone who hangs around me or goes somewhere with me sees how often I bump into people I know. Still, there are plenty of attractive girls with boyfriends who aren't that well known.

Plus sometimes girls just see a guy and are attracted to him for no real reason, just because they saw him. I've witnessed this first hand.

What I have seen that is consistent is approaching the girl and confidently having an interaction with her will lead to her responding positively in some way most of the time.
11-15-2015 11:22 PM

Share This Thread